Schoolgirl in winter

Which do you like?

Short skirt. She's cold so I can warm her up.

Multiple layers of shirts are the best

right

Right. Scarves make everything better.

Left.

I have rosacea and need to wrap up my face even in mild weather. I'm also short and scrawny as fuck. So I definitely end up looking like the girl on the right.

Judging from my knowledge on anime the girl on the left is going to get a cold and die.

Left. How the fuck are you even able to accidentally grope the right one when falling down?

right

>Which do you like?
Right, and I would s;slap some sense in the left girl. Vanity has a limit.

I fucking hate these pics because the author clearly has no idea what a good outfit is and for some reason the girl on the right who's supposedly "abandoned fashion" looks better than the grl on the left. The boots are the only bad thing.

The japanese have a very specific idea of what fashion is, especially if you're a highschool girl. The girl on the rights hair is ungroomed and is wearing big frumpy coats.

The notion that there is no such thing as "winter fashion" is a perplexing one.

right. She's not retarded like the other girl

>using hand lotion to protect against freezing

Why not?

Thats because you are a person in a place that puts value to that kind of clothes.
Most normal people would say that the slutty outfit is the more fashionable option while the one that is actually functional in that kind of weather would be deemed silly or childish. Women clothes are designed to emphasise the female body, the more they emphasize it the more fashionable they are, this is specially true in teen clothes because they are made to make girls look older and more mature.
We, on the other hand, think the comfy one looks better because we are used to associating cute and childish with sexy.

It stops your skin from cracking, but it makes your hands feel even colder.

People who don't think winter clothes are sexy as fuck are crazy.

Right all day.

>japan
>cold
top kek

Asians here wear winter coats in 10+ weather while even the students from fucking Africa just wear a sweater in this weather. They're fucking crazy.

The whore.

They are both whores

>10+ weather
Christ, that's short-sleeve weather for me.

which boards respond best to this picture lads?

I like to bundle up, so I pick right.

Left. Seeing her makes me want to warm her up with cuddling and jacket sharing..

I want to make right feel confident enough to start wearing glasses again.

Right, she looks cozy and fuck, and cozy as fuck is cute, certainly cuter than shivering, unable to talk coherently due to shivering, skin all tightened up and red, potentially with visible veins on her legs, fuck that, that's not cute at all regardless of how attractive she is at a more moderate temperature.

>unable to talk coherently due to shivering, skin all tightened up and red, potentially with visible veins on her legs
I wouldn't mind fucking that

Right is better breeding material because she's demonstrating intelligence

What do you call that kind of coat with the toggles on the girl on the right? I've seen this kind in Log Horizon and in San-Gatsu.

Doesn't matter. If you're male you shouldn't wear that

It's called a toggle coat.

>user
>male

Why is that one loli not wearing any panties?

The real question is why is she so clingy onto me, i was just sitting with everyone, relaxing and she comes out of nowhere with a snack in her mouth and gets all close to me, and how did this picture with me in it made it here?!

Why are any of them wearing pantsu?

It can get cold at night.

in order for them to be removed, they must first be worn.

That's pretty deep.

Even normies like oversized clothes on a girl wtf are you on about? Oversized sweatshirts, sweaters, t shirts worn as dresses and boyfriend jeans are fashionable in the mainstream.

I hate this picture.

Right is both cuter and more practical. The girl on the left is a dummy.

The throat is the gateway to the body.

Both are so good, it's so hard to decide. One is maximum comf but the other is trying so hard, I want to warm her up. The guy who makes these knows how to put you through a dilemma, I know there's at least two more of these opposite best girls pictures.

Just because a girl looks cute in her boyfriend's clothes it doesn't mean it is fashionable.

W2C the girl on the left's bag, looks pretty spacious. I've seen many in real life similar to it.

She doesn't mind getting her taint all over the place. The others should probably talk to her about being hygiene.

right all day everyday, no question
right, but left has some positive aspects, first among them not being so insecure

somebody please post that one about the yukata

Thank you.