Why Men Should Embrace Feminism

I’m an mma fighter. I have #feminism shirts and I know what I want and I know how to get it. Just the other day I met a man thought looked really cute. He said he was a Christian and didn’t believe in sex before marriage. He was with some girl he met on a Christian dating website. She thought she was better than everyone else but she just grew up with the typical entitled white person outlook. and I guess that’s what he’s into. But I knew she was a do nothing bitch who thought women didn’t have to do anything. They’ve been dating for awhile.

I waited until they were together then I stepped in. I told the dude I thought he was cute and I wanted him inside me. I could tell he got hard. His girlfriend said, “excuse me but we pledged our virginity to God and we’re already together so kindly leave.”

I easily had a good 2ft and at least 100lbs on her. I walked up really close to her “what you say? Say that shit again.” She appeared intimidated. I started shoving her a few times to get her to back off.

I walked up to her man, put my powerful arm around him and used my hand to put a strong grip on his cock and said, “did you know stronger women have tighter pussys?” I could hear him wet his pants on the spot and we could see him sweating and breathing heavily. His girlfriend ran away crying like a bitch.

When we got back to my place we ate tons of THC infused sushi and THC candy. When he could bearly speak I mounted his rock hard cock. He didn’t just cum. He exploded in me! Made him cum 4 times that night.

I asked “you into Feminism now?” He shouted like he got off of the worlds most intense roller coaster “FEMINISM 4 LYFE!!”

Nice blog post

Meh feminists are not fit at all sorry.
Your post helped my coffee move along my bowels pretty well though. And you could say butt-hurt but It was a relief. Have a nice day

Women must drop this bullshit role as leader and assume their natural role as gatherer and caretaker, as it was and should be forever and ever
HALLELUJAH

Feminists are usually fat cunts look at the parades for their shit it's just a bunch of fat cunts. We would be in a whole different situation if feminism mostly consisted fit women

If I say I'm into feminism, will you tie me down, lock me in chastity and sit on my face?

Imagine cumming in her cunt just filling her to the brim with your seed. Mmmmmmmmmmm

You think you're going to put me back in the kitchen, tough guy? Think again. It's our turn now.

#ourturn

Is that a challenge? Then I willingly accept

ₖₐy fₐₜ ₙᵢg ₙₒg,ᵢ ₛₒₒₙ ₐₛ ᵢ dᵣₒₚ ₐ ₚᵢₑcₑ ₒf cₕᵢcₖₑₙ,yₒᵤᵣ ₐₛₛ wᵢₗₗ dᵣₒₚ dₒwₙ ₗᵢₖₑ ᵢₜₛ ₐ cₒᵣₐₗ ᵣₑₑf

Why is Justin Bieber wearing a sports bra?

Go on, enjoy the life of being a (((strong independent woman))), it will bring you misery in the end I GUARANTEED IT
Better yet, get yourself to an old age home and look for the single women there and ask them for proof because that's how I learned.
And I'll pin you faster than a poster to a wall to prove how weak any of you are.
Fuggin communist Wahhmens

That's a big guy

are you really expecting me to read this blogpost?

Women are on top now. We run the show. You're my bitch now, so why don't you go make ME a sandwich, bitchboi?

Top notch quality YLYL post!

Is that Emma Watson?

10 points for Gryfindor

nice try Schlomo

>women must do x
where are you every time some scrub comes up and cries "everyone who says this shit is a shill pol is feminist I swear!"

>THC infused sushi
wut

Ooo look another communist with pictures.
I don't care about your pegging fantasies you worthless pile of crap

OP woman looks kind of like my girlfriend except OP woman has disgusting tattoos, my girlfriend is blond, and my girlfriend is redpilled and we're going to have 6 or 7 kids to secure the future of the white race.

Great LARP posting OP. You gunna provide proof for any of this?

come on man, 3 kids will do fine, no need to overpopulated the earth

such weak bait 2/10 would not read

7/10
Good, but I've read better. You have potential, keep working on it