Why "White Sharia" is stupid

This post is mainly to the Chechens in pol who praise Islam and call it "based". I myself am a Chechen but Islam is a religion centered around Arabs, if you are a muslim then you are a slave of Arabs.

This is an article of a Arab/Kuwaiti female politician who propose that Arab men should take Chechen women as concubines.

thenational.ae/world/men-should-have-sex-slaves-says-female-kuwaiti-politician-1.399715?videoId=5587173110001

Chechens only pretend to be traditional. They date Russian girl and tell them how they will always be their man, but then if kid happens just run away. They marry other Chechens only but have sex with our Natashas on the side

Why should anybody give a fuck about what some Arab cunt says?

Not my Natashka.

Dude, white sharia is a meme. No true Chechen is a muslim. So noxchi vu.

This is actually true, i have 3 cousins who are half-Russian.
mel dika du

Sa ma gatte XD

XD

My older brother is half-Chechen and dumb sister repeated mother’s fate gave birth from a Chechen two month ago. At least father give her thirty thousand green and said he will be giving five each month

she is an elected Kuwaiti Politician.

The underlying reason you shouldn't want Islam is because it fucking hates the West, and no, I don't mean this shitty Postmodern West.
They hated it in every form.

Be happy that your older brother is an true alpha. Maybe he will teach you how to be a man.
Kek

White sharia doesn't mean literal sharia you autistic retard. It means beating sluts mericlessly and making women wear trash bags when they leave the house. In other words, traditional white culture.

Chechens used to be Christians and converted to Islam relatively recently. They should go back to Christianity or at least to pagan beliefs.

Chechens should return to paganism and not Christianity. Or atleast have a strong nationalistic version of Islam that many Chechens already have. We even have our own prophets.

Kikes like you clearly great white shariah, or else this thread wouldn't exist. Islam's natural aversion to the Jews and their agenda, combined with the white man's inherently ingenuity and force of will, would destroy you.

Islam is winning the battle of faiths, as the white man is awakening to the international Jewish plot; white shariah is God's will. It's not matter of 'it,' but rather, a matter of win.

Gas the kikes
God is great
Heil Hitler, 1488

Then why do many "white sharia" supporters always mention that Muhammad was "white"? when he actually was a brown arab.

Why are Chechens so cringy on here?

I love him a lot he helped me and cared about me all our childhood. He is alpha and real macho, but I’m not. I’m pretty, girls like me, but I’m not really dominant or strong and don’t think I want to be. Even in sex most of what I do is kissing, cuddling and oral and maybe 10% time for penetration

They don't.

Why are russians so pussy that they don't kill chechen rats who approach their women? Why is that phenomenom?

At least other notwhites don’t fuck them.

What so cringy?

Lol ok

many do

Šu du cringy.

vay maso du cringy, vay cringy datsar vay 4chana ir datsar XD.

I didnt even think there were dwarven women!

Chechens are the worst non-white rats I can think of, with somalis and pakis maybe.

Som vac cringy. Šu ši1e du cringy. Where are yyou from?

Cool

Why are you talking shit about your own kind? Dont hate yourself, after all arent we all Czhechen?.

Because we want to keep retards like you out of the internet to not make bad picture of us. Go to school or something please

What the fuck is a chechen even doing on Sup Forums?

why do you expect every other people be like you? you were selected to be warriors and live up in highlands, when most Russians were selected for farming and many for advancing with education and intellectual work. Me is just me, people like me keep civilization afloat and good families
They are White but many very degenerate. Most Russian guys beat and mess with all shitskins, but not with Chechens. They are simply better than us in many ways when it comes to aggression, violence and bad boy appeal. Russian women are not racemixkng sluts don’t think that but one in ten young girls fucked a Chechen at least once

Tf are you talking about? Are you lost Pekka?

Your basic pol-talking is boring, try out something new.

Lost ẋo vu vaşa.

Hello newfriend
If you've been on pol for more than two days you will swollow the hardest redpill, that ALL white women are racetrator roasties(inb4 " but NAWALT gtfo back to plebbit and kikebook fag)

We are both Czechnya, no need to insult.

Chechens are 0% white. They are arabic mongrels mix.

Chechens are mostly farmers too, the difference is that Russians usually lived under princes and Czars while the Chechens were only ruled by their elders. That creates a more proud people, instead of bending down to a foreign ruler we only obeyed to our elders.

Ho busalb vu?

The question should be: how do you do fellow white man?

Chechens could become something else than fighters if you let them develop. You basically killed them for centuries. Russia isnt anything impressive being one of the oldest countries.

why should anyone care what an elected Kuwaiti Politician has to say? especially a female one in the muslim world

You Russians are heavy cücks

We have some Mongrel admixture, like most of Eurasia. Arabs made never contact to Chechens. Please inform yourself before you start talking about us.

Ča ƶim.

Fuck off. You are the ones getting cucked by immigrants right now.

Chechens are basically like Detroit niggers. A bunch of animals that act aggressively to everything. No wonder why their shithole is still stuck in the 7th century while thoughtful peoples are advancing to the stars.

muhammads 33rd grandson is still around if you wanna say hes not white sure...

>meme flags
Yeah sure. If you're a real Chechen why aren't you showing your location? You could be an Israeli for all we know.
Also fuck off, a few anecdotal posters on Sup Forums won't show statistical information about how a particular country, ethnicity, or group thinks.
Chechens + Islam = Greatest Warriors the Earth has ever seen

You cuckistanis who wear that shitty flag with pride are traitors to your people.

Look Chechen genetics. It's basically arab like mongrels. I wonder why Russians didn't exterminate y'all.

Are you even trying

Are you that Chechen from the US?

>Advances to the stars
>Bombs Boston

Fuck off. You Czech faggots are also degenerates. Czech is European capital of cheap whores. Did some Chechen hurt you so bad?

>t. cuck
Chechens are dumb savages, they are too dumb for politics, so they always end up being manipulated and fooled by Putin and his oligarches. An entire nation of pawns and pounching bags for the Kremlin.

islam is a religion of slaves

islam is translated as "submission", so if you are not slave, then you must not practice arabian islam

Chechens are mainly J2 and cluster with other Caucasian nations. J2 is South-Caucasian, nothing Arabic or mongrel.

>many do
Those are Muslims trying to psyop Nazis into joining their religion. Muslims, being low IQ retards, don't understand the meme.

This is a good point. All white Muslims I know are subservient to Arabs. Same with African Muslims.

Yeah im sure this guy is 100% Arab and isnt mixed. What a coincidence that the rest of "Muhammeds grandson" are brown.

Lol Hitler was right about russians total subhumans

Are Chechens even white, by any sane definition of the word? Yes they share the phenotype, some even have blue eyes, blonde hair, but what else do they have that connects them to the white race?
No historical Christianity, no connection to Europe, no connection or influence from the greco-roman legacy, not indo-europeans, or influenced by IEs, have always fought Russians who are white etc?
Even if they look like us they may not even share our origins, but their traits may have evolved independently or may come from mixing, and white traits becoming dominant because of the climate they live in.
Not trolling here, legitimately asking. And obviously if you define whiteness by primarily by phenotype, you're an intellectual subhuman and not fit for literacy.

Kind of looks like Brody from Homeland.

I think it shows in genetics, because my older brother is everything alpha and I’m just confident beta. Alphas are probably 90% of you and 30% of us
I don’t decide politics in kremlin

>No historical christianity
Many Chechens were christians, old Chechen burials have crosses and one of the oldest churches in Europe is in Ingushetia(basically Chechnya)

>no connection to greco-roman legacy
Except the same mythology like Prometheus, Chechen mythology has many similarities with Celtic culture.

Many Chechens are descended from Indo-Europeans(Scythian tribes), they used to fight them in the ancient times but they eventually assimilated.

Chechens are almost white but they are fucking salvage animals
Russians are also animals for getting so cūcked

Of course you don't. In fact, none of chechens does that, which is sad to a certain extent. What a poor, miserable people they are.

Chechen are Nakh, they dont come from Europe.

You answered your own question. Its about how you define being white. Most Chechens have a white phenotype, so from the looks we are white, at the edge but still white.
>historical Christianity
A small part of Chechens used to be Christians, pic related is a church from the 8/9th century, I think thats even the oldest church in Russia.
>no connection to Europe
Chechens used to be allied with Georgia at some points of history, they even fought with them against several Arabic conquests.
>no connection or influence from the greco-roman legacy
Thats not entirely true. There was some greco-roman influence through Georgia. Plato might have even mentioned us.

>Russian women are not racemixkng sluts don’t think that but one in ten young girls fucked a Chechen at least once
Is this true? They're less than 1%

>Russians are also animals for getting so cūcked
It’s not really, some guy just has a boner for his brother. I lived in Russia for a year and I don’t think I saw any Russian girls with Caucasus men. I even met a girl with black boyfriend once but never a Chechen.

THIS. If chechens are white, so are Congolese albinos.

it is inefficient, it looks like irrelevant arrogant people that act without any leader or plan

as a result you was losing to everyone and 1 russians soldier was equal to 10 chechens or any other caucasian soldier.

though more buttfucked by ordnung culture like germans is overexertion

Yes, Chechens are very popular sexually

Kremlin is full of mafia anyways, so Chechens have some control over there. Even Putin closes his eyes when Kadyrov does whatever he wants in Russia. Just see how many Chechens are doing murder in Moscow and getting freed. You call Europeans cucks when you are the real definition of it, lol.

>This post is mainly to the Chechens in pol who praise Islam and call it "based"
You know 99% of those are Shill Threads, right?

The shills have been pushing this "Let's use Islam as a wedge to split the Right" thing for a while now.

No, racemixing Natashas are literally "muh dick" projections by salty caucasians. Russian women understand that dating muslims or caucasuans is a bad idea, and never ends well. They are not good partners and not good caretakers.

They are ugly I don't believe it. Post pics o shut up cûck

Why is it inefficient? its the opposite its highly efficient. It has its downside in a way that many Chechens are not centralized and united but if you want warriors then that system is the best.

Its not like it was chaos we had a system of clans and tribes. There were councils of elders and warchiefs elected by the councils. For example my Clan Alleroy comes from a war chief named "Allar" he was elected by the council of elders to lead several clans and take back stolen lands from Turks.

Islam is for everyone my friend. I'm white and I switched to islam. My imam is already hooking me up with a nice virgin bride to start my family with. Its time to leave the degenerate west behind and be wholesome.

The white sharia meme isn't literal you dumb fuck

>They are not good partners and not good caretakers.

Well, neither are Russian men to be fair. It’s rare for a Russian man to be faithful.

why??
Chechens are ugly as hell and look like rats

Well, you don't really undestand. The chechens you are talking about are Kremlin mobsters, they are used by Putin's oligarches as hired goons for their shady activities. They don't represent chechen population or their political interests on the national level.

I think both those guys are in a troll team. Both of them being proud chechens trolling us, I mean the one with the kek flag and the cück troll with russian flag with a chechen alpha brother

that can be said for all Eastern European men

Ah yes a woman elected by sandniggers
let's hear whatever this brown meat-hole has to say and take it as absolute

Not to mention that Chechens literally are allowed to have their own army I mean not even US has such freedom for their states but i guess that's what you get when you "win" a war on the enemy terms.

I honestly dont know the guy and think he is a troll. His description of him being such a beta is a give away XD.

Dont get yourself killed talking like that Ivan.

Mh, that might be the reason why people say we look alike

Well this is Sup Forums, so you never know. They might be actual chechens, might be larping trolls, doesn't matter anyway.

White sharia is a meme you retards. its a joke to point out how hypocritical leftist are. they are fine with importing sandnigger sharia into their country but the moment you put "white" before it, it becomes the worst thing ever.

also chechens are subhumans who need to be purged.

mama mia white sharia

>being slave to arab
Dude arab came to defend your country against russia

no, thats why you and other caucasians were conquered without any big wars and thats why you all lived in mountains

more successful people - sarmatians, cumans, turks, mongols, russians etc lived along rivers and in steppe

you cant produce warriors without order and hierarchy. soldier is a produce of discipline, self control and hierarchy. mess produces only hurka-durka warriors.

caucasian clans had only few victories in battles in last 300 years and only when they had general with russian education or that served under ussr banner.

today it doesnt matter anymore because your supply mostly police forces. you can think whatever you want , it is good that you stick to your traditons today etc.

>soldier is a product
typo

200-300 arab mercenaries are not useful. They were not even loyal to the Chechen president and undermined him everytime they got the chance. They wanted a "islamic world" while the Chechen president wanted to create a stable nation.

add here persians and turks that raided and conquered southern caucasians

Man, I miss Dudaev. He was the only descent chechen separatist. Shame that we killed him

Conquered without any big wars? are you retarded ? look up the Caucasian wars and the recent wars. 7-8 Russian generals died in Chechnya in the span of 40 years during the Caucasian war.

Who said there isnt order? there is a order, every clan is supposed to produce able bodied men and follow the orders of the "Bjachi" (war chief elected by the council of elders) did you read my last post?. Just because you dont have a king to kiss his ass doesnt mean that you dont have order.

I can proudly say that my ancestors followed their elders instead of kissing the ass of a foreign king.

Yeah if Dudayev would have ruled a free chechnya then you would not have been cucked to a Chechen warlord. But hey what can you do?