Trump emails obtained by Mueller

Mueller got Trump's transition team's emails

youtu.be/I-xZz2OabW0

Reps calling for Mueller to resign, Dems pushing back. It's about to go down.

Absolute happening, it's big.

the same thing happened to HRC, and nothing happened.

either way, there will be no evidence of collusion.

no one is talking about this?

At this point Mueller is either going to try to salvage what's left of his reputation by announcing the investigation is over and he found absolutely no evidence of collusion - OR, he's going to go full shill, cling to the position for as long as possible (ideally until the next election cycle), leaking bits and pieces of more fake stories about people cooperating against Trump etc to try to undermine his credibility without actually ever admitting they have no evidence of Russia involvement in the 2016 election.

Probably the latter.

And somehow, for the 100th time this year, I'm not worried about it. Here's what will happen...

>another loose campaign affiliate will get busted for some completely-unrelated crime that has nothing to do with Russian collusion
>"t-this is really the end of drumpf! X will sing like a canary to get off the hook!"
>... nothing happens

The stupid cucks are trying to manufacture process crimes against the Trump....by committing numerous process crimes themselves. Just like they are trying to impeach Trump for colluding with the Russians, with the evidence they obtained by colluding with the Russians. And actually paying the Russians for information about Trump supposedly paying the Russians for information.

Mueller just proved Trump right for the 100th time. It's a fishing expedition and taxpayer funded opposition research.

So this investigation has nothing? A year into this investigation, yet only thing they can turn up is crimes committed before Trump’s run.

Everyone knows the Russian involvement was minimum. It made no difference beyond news headlines. They didn’t hack the election, they didn’t have Hilary killed, they didn’t smear her with false evidence. There was nothing.

How are transition emails supposed to provide evidence of pre-election collusion?

Color me confused.

you know watergate took like two years to fully play out right?

sometimes I wonder if all of you retards were dropped as children, but then I see responses like these ones and I don't have to wonder

Water gate wasn't a nothing burger for the entirety of the time leading up to that.

the difference is Watergate was real and all the "collusion" bullshit is just that. Bullshit

They had information about Watergate pretty quickly. There was real evidence of a crime. “Trumpgate” is nothing, there’s no evidence of any crime, you think that if a foreign government was colliding with a political candidate there would be ton of evidence easily available. With way leaks happen, it would’ve been all over the news. Instead they’re fishing for something, anything. So far only fish they caught were minor ones, stuff not connected to this alleged Russian collusion.

Mueller did nothing wrong.
Eat shit trumpkins.

Watergate literally played out exactly as it is right now. Low level staffers being canned for lowly charges and getting them to flip on higher ups. Exactly what is happening now.

This isnt going to go the way you think, the FBI paid for the Steele Dossier, Mr. Orh worked at the DOJ as Deputy Chief and Mrs. Orh worked at fusion GPS they met with the FBI before Steele ever met with his "Russian Contacts".

It was the insurance policy. It was a bullshit full proof way to get the ultimate tax payer funded DEEPSTATE tier opposition research. A FISA warrant based on bullshit.

>Hurr durr Mueller is getting people on charges of lying so he can use their testimony against others

Russians. Russians everywhere.

Hey... lefty... what are you going to do when they find democrats performed acts of treason?

This

>Absolute happening, it's big.

Theyre running out of time and need to go all in.

Lefties know the investigation is ending in 15 days , theres no (LITERALLY FUCKING 0) meetings scheduled on the russia probe in 2018.

Its over.

Lol you couldn’t stop talking like a reddit fag if you wanted to

Sweet 4d chest bro.

Trump doesn't use email.

hand the emails over to wikileaks.

Plus, how would transition emails, which were sent after the election, prove collusion? Do these idiots expect to find and email like this:

>From: Trump
>
>To: Putin
>
>Dear Mr. Putin,
>
>Thank you for helping me hack the election.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Donald J. Trump

yes

To: [email protected]
Subject: Russian bribe

Hey Mike, remember when Putin helped us win the election, great times lol. Anyway, I'm glad we cheated this country haha, see ya later nigger.

The IG report is due in 15 days, that doesn't mean it's getting turned in then, for all we know it could be on Trump's desk right now.

What fantasy land do you live in?

I enjoy the idea that Trump calls Pence "nigger" with a hard -er, it did me a sensible chuckle.

Subject: Stealing the US election

Thanks for stealing the election for me. I will repay by repealing the sanctions.

Subject: Election

Hey pal,

Got some more info on Hillary? Also, are you still on for coming Friday? We're eating Reese's for dinner.

>Trump's DOJ will do something, I swear!!
>Do Something!

CC: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Tranny hunt tomorrow

Sup faggs.

The tranny hunt is all set up for tomorrow night - Vlad, you'll be picked up by our secret UFO craft.

As you know, we've captured 15 top tier traps and will be hunting them to the death because we all fucking hate trannies am I right?

There will be blacks and spics available also.

Don't think I'm forgetting anything.. oh yes, I raped all those women that are currently in the news. Can we have any of them killed please?

Your bro,
President Don (lol, can you believe I'm actually the President? I did this country a bamboozle ROFLCOPTER)

the smogign gun

If the emails are literally nothing, why is Trump whining so hard about returning them?

> implying that you can "return an email" to someone

What is the law?

aren't you guys bored of this narrative?

They are nothing. Mueller has had them since September. If they contained a smoking gun, we'd know about it already either through leaks or indictments.

Its the principle. You wouldn't want cops confiscating all your shit just because they think you have weed on you. You're doing the whole "if you have nothing to hide..." argument.

Trump's been spooked since he asked if we were living in Nazi Germany lol
Is that why Trump's lawyers comlained to congress instead of the courts? Gowdy smacked them down anyway

I would ask you the same but I already know which one you live in.

embarassing/damning/damaging for his family/business emails don't mean illegal
I bet you despise the possibility of NSA reading yours, don't you, user?

Those weren't Trump's lawyers. They were the transition team's lawyers. Representing different people.

>Wow he doesn't like him when we won't stop the investigation we've had on for a year by now. He múst be guilty!

>sometimes I wonder
>I don’t have to wonder

Which is it, you low IQ, shilling sperg-lord?

it's pro Trump bots. pol is mostly quiet but whenever the investigating inches closer to Trump, they come out in full force.

Oh, Hans.

>it's about to go down
>absolute happening
Nothing will happen. Republicans and Democrats are on the same side. This is all political theatre for the plebs.