Both.

>self-inserting as a girl
>ever

Riko.

the jar of candy on the left

why are these girls so gay

note that im not watching this series

>not self-inserting as a girl
Now you will tell me that you always self insert as the guy and not as the loli when you read a doujin? Disgusting.

I only got one thing to inset.

I self insert as the shota.

I self-insert into the men in Asanagi doujins. You gonna do something about it, buddy?

I'd insert myself into both of them, if you know what I mean.

>Not wanting to be a thicc loli and tease/seduce another loli with your body.

Tooru

Me under the bed.

What did she mean by this?

I always self-insert as a girl in yuri shippings, there's no-other-way.

Kanna is literally me.

Oh, is that how you're suppose to do yuri trash? You self insert as one of the girls. So that is how yurifags work, I under things much better now. So they really are trash.

his dad plunge that every night

TWISTER GAME! for kids

Tohru

I can enjoy their relationship without self-inserting.

Thats a tough one. I'd love to be fucked by Kanna, but I'd also like to be the one fucking. Its a very difficult decision.

As Takiya.

Come back when you can form a coherent sentence.

You're right, I should've put more effort into insulting yurifags.

>not Fafnir

their father

I want Fafnir to be by my side, so I prefer self-inserting as Takiya.

is this only 12 eps?

As the faceless bald man

I can only hope.

so this is what they meant by BEE KNEES

Hopefully

faceless bald men need love too!

>not self-inserting as an old fat faceless men when you read a doujin
what a pleb

Is fafnir supposed to be gay or not?

The fat-bottomed loli

All dragons are gay.

Tohru isn't.

how old is kanna

Tohru is literally the gayest dragon

Self-inserting is for losers. Real people are voyeurs.

What a homo.

Insert yourself into this thread.

They are beyond human norms.

That's not too far from being a NTRfag

Futa is a yuri sub genre.

NTR is disgusting for voyeurs, you're watching the complete opposite of love with that and just pure lust. As someone who sees hmanga as a voyeur they are utterly repulsive. The only ones that are bearable are the ones where the guy murders the girl and NTR dude.

>penises are yuri
I was wrong all my life. I take back my words.

The ugly one.
I want to be rubbed by Kanna.

So is this Kyoani's magic? Turing a mediocre series into a hot-selling adaptation?

I mean yeah that's pretty much what they do

doesn't seem like the kind of show that'd get more than one cour

old enough

I know what you mean

I would insert all the way through the first one and continue into the second one

For Saikawa? That's sure.

There are human girls everywhere. I'd only insert myself into rare dragon pussy.

13 + OVA most likely

An about to be revealed third party

Eh. Fair enough

If you told me this show would be my AOTS instead of LWA I wouldn't have believed you at all, and yet here we are.

CUTE!

top choice

>we want the yryr audience but create the most emotionless, sterile parody of yuri imaginable instead
bravo, kyoani

Kanna

What was it that Kanna wanted to do to that lesbo?

She wanted to ____ her

The cameraman.

Can someone post the edit from the manga?

I've been thinking about this scene a lot. And not just because it's super cute.

Is Kanna abusing Saikawa's love for personal comfort? I'd be inclined to say no especially with the evidence of the way the other dragons are attached to their humans and how common it seems.

But it does seem suspicious when you go over to someone's house and just play their video games.

Also of course you self-insert as Saikawa, who wouldn't want best loli of the season sitting in their lap.

>But it does seem suspicious when you go over to someone's house and just play their video games.
Thats what friends do.

A man of culture.

I guess it's kind of important to point out that she was playing them by herself which is kind of rare for friends to do in my experience. But yeah I don't think it's that strong of an idea.

Have you never gone to a friend's house to play with their toys? or just hang out while you two play different things?
Its really not that rare.

I self insert as the toeless socks

I've never been to a friend's house before. Whenever I said I wanted to go to one, my parents would get angry and say "BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE A HOUSE"

Fucking newfags.

You sound like your father abused you.

Nice reddit spacing

hold hands

>not being that one guy who always thought it was disgusting to want to be a little girl, even in 2008, despite never having posted on Sup Forums or been to gaia

ha.

i self insert as the pillow

Kobayashi. Literally living the life I always wanted. She has Tooru as a maid, she has a cute dragon loli to be a mother figure to (That is my dream, would be willing to kill a man just for this to be real), and she programs and plays vidya all day every day.

Kanna putting that ass on her like DAMN

You know, I never understood the desperate need for autists to "self-insert" into everything, then I realized it's most likely a matter of low IQ.
They are probably just that retarded that they can't imagine things happening without them being directly involved.

Why is Kawasaki so dense? Kanna is putting it all out there, and she goes more beta than Shinji.

Welcome to Sup Forums

I think it's the opposite. I'm sure of this. Trust me, I'm a lawyer.

I think he's correct. I'm sure of this. Trust me, I'm a psychiatrist.

sounds like you've self-inserted a stick in your ass and you have no imagination

I wonder what would be less gay in this scenario, to self insert as the stick or to self insert as user

how did you find this picture of me?

Sorry psychiatrist user, lawyers are higher than psychfags in the smart people foodchain so your opinion is invalidated.

And you're on the bottom.

As Saikawa, obviously.

What is it with yurifags and seeing NTR everywhere