Éire/pol/ - Irish/Anglo solidarity Edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=2OGfeu1JYbg

News:
>Knob head spends his ma's money on Fifa games, Christmas cancelled
independent.ie/irish-news/news/irish-family-facing-cashstrapped-christmas-as-son-14-accidentally-spends-mothers-months-wages-playing-fifa-video-game-36414122.html

>GAA players sleep on Dublin streets in solidarity with homeless:" it sucks", they say
independent.ie/irish-news/news/we-got-to-see-the-reality-its-frightening-gaa-stars-slept-out-across-the-country-for-homelessness-last-night-36414912.html

>Scientology is a scam "We're not surprised" says the common man
independent.ie/irish-news/youre-likely-depressed-you-should-sign-up-here-now-dublins-scientology-centre-tells-undercover-reporter-psychiatry-doesnt-work-36401913.html

>Brexit is good for Irish passport holders evidently
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/17/brexit-deal-gives-more-rights-to-irish-passport-holders-experts-say

>R*an air offer last minute negations with union
independent.ie/breaking-news/irish-news/ryanair-offer-lastminute-talks-with-union-in-bid-to-stop-pilot-strike-36415397.html

Other urls found in this thread:

irishnews.com/news/politicalnews/2017/12/12/news/nationalist-uprising-came-about-out-of-frustration-says-leading-lawyer-1208356/
thejournal.ie/readme/why-i-gave-26-year-old-syrian-refugee-wassim-a-room-in-my-home-3752314-Dec2017/#comment-6775581
youtube.com/watch?v=CQjB-6kSZtk
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=79&v=MQbGBpcLaQk
twitter.com/JustinianBarret/status/937831362689732608
youtube.com/watch?v=L03K2njcCrM
youtube.com/watch?v=oNT7TuNLu08
youtu.be/YV7utIZM_Rs
gab.ai/NationalPartyIE
gab.ai/JamesReynoldsNP
gab.ai/JustinBarrettNP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my sincerest apologies for the somewhat shitey state of the thread, Ceann is MIA

I'll fish around for some more (((news)))

Dia dhaoibh a chairde

and a howdy to you as well friend

irishnews.com/news/politicalnews/2017/12/12/news/nationalist-uprising-came-about-out-of-frustration-says-leading-lawyer-1208356/

fuckery in the north

where are all the potatoes today?

I highly recommend all Irish nationalist visit Glasnevin Cemetery to see the resting place of our patriots.

I panicked a little when I saw the thread title but then the pic loaded and all was well.

bump

has anyone been banned from the journal comments recently? Since today any comments I write don't show up and this article has all pro immigration comments which is strange since of their articles on immigration have anti immigration comments at the top

thejournal.ie/readme/why-i-gave-26-year-old-syrian-refugee-wassim-a-room-in-my-home-3752314-Dec2017/#comment-6775581

Can you join the national party if you live abroad? Do they mail you anything when you sign up?

I want a discussion on the Irish language. How is the NP supposed to encourage it more than now?

Reminder the national party need a militant wing to defend future party rally's and meetings while disrupting our opponents.

I was banned from the journal years ago. Never bothered to make another fake Twitter account because it’s like shouting into the void.

Ffs every single thread is a discussion of the Irish language. Can we talk about something new or else the threads will get stale quickly. What’s next? I discussion on united Ireland, yawn

youtube.com/watch?v=CQjB-6kSZtk

they had a video on it, I don't think they have a set in stone plan, just ideas that they're working with atm

Half Irish, half British! Proud of both, because genetically, we're fucking identical!!

You can see yourself out

in the past few weeks the comments have been getting more red pilled and every article about immigration was all anti immigration comments(they sounded like Barrett supporters). I had conversations with a few people, introduced them to the NP and they liked them. I'm wondering if the journal suddenly banned a lot of people in panic of what was happening

I made this today, thoughts on it? I feel like its in complete, as though its missing something

very good

to be fair the last comment I wrote on it was "Ni dhearna Hitler dada micheart"

anyone know the current state of the journal comments?
if there are still red pilled comments there, we should work to shill NP over there if the ones making those comments haven't already heard of them

Was that you who posted that over at /éire/?

well that was I doing for the past few weeks, but suddenly today I got banned and the new immigration article has all pro immigration comments, it looks very suspicious like as if they suddenly banned a bunch of commentators or maybe I'm just going full tinfolied hat

>tin foil hat
nah, I could see them doing that

Who's up for a shilling on /éire/?
Someone posted this And now is a good time to do it

Oh yea i forgot

If we are going to raid them, don't mention this fucking thread, don't use any memes that can be traced back here, we don't want them coming here

Good call. Last time some fuckin dunce ruined it

You're one of those fools who'd take reassuring lies over inconvenient truths! For once in my pitiful life, I'd sooner be me!

fuck off nigger
yee
I'm over there now, they're discussing communism atm

nice haha

WHO FUCKING DID THAT YOU GOD DAMN FAGGOT

Fuck off to you too, Iqbal!

How's it going lads I haven't been posting in a bit hope you're all well

Journal is absolutely full of shills and west brits too. Shilling against anything Catholic or Irish.

he deleted it....but he understands

Erm, the 'Irish' are currently replacing themselves, interestingly enough, something even Britain didn't do!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=79&v=MQbGBpcLaQk

>something even Britain didn't do!

Really go look at London

> flying home to Ireland in 2 sleepies

Anything changed in the last 2 years lads?

lol, great fucking soundtrack

you'll see a lot more blacks and brow,s(especially if you're headed for Dublin), but other from that not much

very /comfy/

>OP's pic
The absolute state of Brits

Audio levels!!!! My ears.

that fucking twitter account if fantastic
twitter.com/JustinianBarret/status/937831362689732608

nigger what?

Yeah, suggests to me there's something worse than old rivalries going on here!

I don't get it

How did it get so bad so quick?

>even britain didnt do
Quintessentially British baker
What is the most popular baby name in Britain again?
etc.

Who is Yuudachi and why does she say poi all the time?
I don't understand /éire/ they are a bit strange

faggots are gay, who knew?

as for me, idk. the only jap cartoons I watch are about space nazis
youtube.com/watch?v=L03K2njcCrM

I wonder if they have a folder of all the individual counties.....

Really fucking sad that they actually spent time assigning a specific anime girl to each county tho

What do you call that again? The space nazi one

Gundam

multiple series tho

Isn't it?
They say they aren't weeaboos but then they go straight back to talking about weeaboo crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNT7TuNLu08

They're fucking obsessed. There's liking anime and there is having every single fucking post have an anime girl plastered on the end of it

>t. anime fan, tho not a weeaboo. Don't collect shit.

Friendly reminder Irish women love Halal COCK.

Gas the Erthnoids, space war NOW!

eh, they're gay cunts, just leave it at that

So if i were going to start watching it i would need to watch from the first series?

Holy shit you're here every single fucking day aren't you.

Kinda impressed desu.
Also, fuck, I don't have enough anime girls to stay hidden on /éire/. It's fucking unbelievable.

eh, depends, some are more stand alone then others.
I suppose having background knowledge on some of the things could be useful
idk, I'd just say go into if you want to, OPM is cool too

A chairde, is there anyway to say fuck something as Gaeilge? Cad é mar a déarfá 'fuck sinn féin'?

That sounds good. That's not from Gundam is it?
Parts of it remind me of the old Halo when it was good.

prick, what language do you speak potato nigga

No. It's an alt-right music creator. Another good one is Xurious. Both are on youtube for the time being.

Funny thing is I'm not alt-right. I just like fashwave!

COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN

Well what one would you recommend for someone like me who has no clue about it?

>I'm not alt-right.

then what are you

>That's not from Gundam is it?
lol, no
I speak American

Fashwave is class stuff.

I really liked Gundam UC 0096
its somewhat more standalone, still in the same universe as most of them

Your country will be speaking Arabic in 10 years, cuck.

Thanks.
Does not matter what series you start on then i take it

shrrrup yew ye tick

Not alt-right. Somewhere between civic and ethno, but not extreme either.

Also, the label is toxic.

>label is toxic
agreed
>in between Civic and Ethno
how do you reconcile that with traditional Irish nationalism?

Is téarma meiriceánach é chomh maith. It's an American term as well. We aren't the alternative right, we're the only right at all in Ireland.
But civic nationalism is gay af

An dtig le duine éigin ar bith mo cheist a fhreagairt?

Dunno desu. Haven't really fully fleshed out my entire worldview yet. RN I pretty much think that Ireland is predominantly a cultural entity, with a racial backbone which can be messed with a little, but never replaced. The Republic concept was a joke fueled by anti-British sentiment rather than pro-Irish understanding of the world. However, that being said, I have no replacement as of yet for the current system, and so have no desire to change or destroy it.

Any other questions?

teigh amach agus fan amuigh!

Sín é ceart, ach ní thuigim cn ana gay. Agus pic gaolmhara

(Tá mo ghaeilge lofa)

I hope you fucks are glad for this integrated Iraqi refugee becoming a great Irish sports star.
youtu.be/YV7utIZM_Rs

Good for him.

I keep seeing 11:11 on the clock and in my post stats and just around the place in general ever since i watched some odd video on youtube about some newage woman crying because according to her she thought these numbers were divine or something and turned out to be demonic and she got tortured by demons. She said that if you are watching the video then you have been cursed by it. She was really crying too. Newagers need to be gassed, they are so fucking stupid but now everytime i see 11:11 or 1111 that stupid vid comes to mind.

Will i show the video? If she is right then that would mean you would be cursed for watching it. Would like to know if yis think she is full of shit, or mad, or telling the truth

Send him back right now

It's better than the fucking tyrrelstown fuckers. If they integrate, and there aren't too many of them then what's the harm?

I'm not a racist or bigot.

Kek'd

gab.ai/NationalPartyIE

gab.ai/JamesReynoldsNP

gab.ai/JustinBarrettNP

lmao this is the most cucked general on this board

they won't integrate

True, I would just love to see my GF get fucked by a big black dude from Tyrrelstown....
Mainly because it would mean I have a girlfriend.....

Anyway, I'm off to cry myself to sleep like the cuck I am. Oíche maith lads!

*wheeze*

any number is too many, and they just keep coming

its like yuros forget the US used to be white (just 70 years ago)

my state used to be 98% (whiter than ireland now) and now its 70% and dropping fast