Pentagon U.F.O thread 3

Pentagon U.F.O thread 3
previous thread: archived version: archive.is/5I4sg
original: nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html?&hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=photo-spot-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
Skippys tweet: twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/942091236743229440

Continue discussing faggots. Also digits will decide what false flag happens in the future, or some sort of catastrophic event.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/17/pentagon-admits-running-secret-ufo-investigation-for-five-years
esquire.com/news-politics/a14450528/pentagon-secret-ufo-program/
cnn.com/2017/12/16/politics/pentagon-ufo-project/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DqNNXpgB2bw
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1023494/pg1
foxnews.com/science/2015/08/14/apollo-14-astronaut-claims-peace-loving-aliens-prevented-nuclear-war-on-earth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

no u

Christcucks BTFO.

More articles of interest:
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/17/pentagon-admits-running-secret-ufo-investigation-for-five-years
esquire.com/news-politics/a14450528/pentagon-secret-ufo-program/
cnn.com/2017/12/16/politics/pentagon-ufo-project/index.html
Yeah I know the (((sources))) but the fact they have to even mention it is a big deal.

Funny thing is Flynn would probably know about a lot of this shit, as it is the DIA's responsibility for keeping it under wraps.

He probably does, but he's likely to keep his mouth shut for now. The water still too murky for him to do anything extreme.

New York Jews get nuked

plasma double layer electrogravitic propulsion

two digits off

I'm interested to see if there will be more of the leaks, or these last couple were one offs.

I think it's all related to this:
This is all just educated conjecture/speculation though

fuck off shariabluebeam

I imagine that there will be a massive leak of secret technology over the course of 8 years or even further. I imagine Trump will be wanting to do so.

Former IAF combat pilot here.
t's obviously just an experimental drone maneuvering at high speeds.

Literal nothing burger.
Hide and delete the threads, it's absolutely nothing interesting.

Apparently the pentagon had footage from jets chasing these things.

So let's see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DqNNXpgB2bw

ITS PROJECT BLUE BEAM

hmm?

It opens up the possibility of further leaks or other things. Though I'm not sure if this relates to the audit that the Pentagon is gonna undergo.

Probably is, especially since Skippy himself is tweeting it, likely to save his own ass in public view if he gets indicted. But this warrants a thread regardless

Yes a thread about how to resist project blue beam and the assholes

There all kinds of leaks and sightings. Weird sightings over Amarillo/Wichita of the black Doritos (probably not LRSB), and some extremely fast-mover sighted over California in 2014 that leaves a big green streak in the sky (possibly borane fuel additive). Then you have the weird shit sighted in 2004 at UTTR by some UFO guys, the Ryanggang explosion shortly after, and some night vision videos from Gulf War 2 that look a whole lot like what was spotted over UTTR. It's been out there forever, just need to know where to look.

Well considering how close we are to that occurring, we should definitely try to make this more known.

I doubt he was briefed on any of it. For that matter, I doubt many presidents are. The leaks might come from disgruntled people in black programs though, and the fact they may not be pursued legally like so many others were under Obama.

it is interesting because who knows what else they are hiding or holding back, and you better believe they are. I don't trust these mother fuckers in the slightest. I think their fear is that they don't want the public to be aware, that's the point, but awareness has more meanings than one. I truly think this is a sign for something else. What that is I don't know, but I believe a lot of stuff is going on behind closed doors that society doesn't get to see, for all we know they have methods of ending poverty and they are not giving it up. I think whatever it is we will find out sooner rather than later, and when i say sooner I mean like 100 years.

>goys, we can't disclose aliens for fear of public panic or upheaval of traditional institutions
>Meanwhile, import billions of alien mutant refugees and economic opportunists to plunder the wealth of natives

The truth is out there, but don't worry about the upheaval caused by globalism

This is the "secret space program" and it's only a few million dollars. Most of the missing military money was stolen.

I mean right now, and in the coming weeks. Its odd to me the DOD would just up and release that footage without an FOI request, miles of red tape and a long wait.

Trump has good relations with the military, the last sector which isn't fully compromised. I imagine he knows very well.
I was mentioning how the Pentagon is about to undergo an audit, I'm not sure if this "reveal" is a distraction from that.

everyone becomes a faget

Two words, breakaway civilization. If these programs are somehow leaked, and the public around the world knows someone had the technology to advance the planet and humankind, heads will fucking roll.

The actual truth to 911. It was ufos that hit the towers and the government hid it as a terrorist attack

Even if it was a billion dollars, so fucking what, better that than pissing it away on illegals who get on benefits and suck on a system which they didn't pay a dime into. It's a shame. Only thing i dislike is that they don't show it, they should like other countries.

Why is it I imagine John Podesta will be the one to fuck up Project BlueBeam?

Many suspect that there is an international organization that is well above the US military that deals with this tech and "them". Some higher ups in the military might know small pieces of information, but I doubt any know the whole story. Makes you wonder if solar warden is real.

This

damn one digit off

Probably because it's old news. The old hypersonic propulsion system allegedly used a toxic fuel additive (triethylborane or diborane to go fast). We have supposedly found a better way.

>Pic related (maybe, who the fuck really knows)

Pull up the video on YouTube from Sept 12 2001 when Rumsfeld announced the pentagon "lost" 1 trillion dollars. Considering what was going on at the time, most did not even pay attention to this announcement.

They had thermite?

CIA niggers and their Bluebeam bullshit can fuck right off.

AND NO ONE BELIEVED TOM DELONGE

In the next bread I will put in the Pentagon audit as it may relate to this "reveal"

The Pentagon embedded a secret code. Just try JavaScript

alert(String.fromCharcode(1488))

There are some strange posts on ATS by a dude named Astr0 about this exact same thing. Funny thing is, it strangely lines up with things that Alex Jones said on JRE and what McKinnon found about Solar Warden. A lot of it has to do with Project Orion (which was real)

alert(String.fromCharCode(1488))

Ayy lmao.

Ok whatever you say

It was alien shit man. Who knows what they could have used

This

I'm not an AJ fan by any means, but he does on occasion talk about some stuff that is real.

Same shit they used to clean mars rovers solar panel

It's not the first program anyway. Project Blue Book is ancient.

Anybody with even a half serious interest in Ufology knows Podesta has been interested in this shit since long before pizzagate, even before Obama was president.

Educate yourself you stupid faggots.

Found something on mars. Don't look intelligent but very good at chewing through acorns

I think I misses the scripture that said there was no aliens. Bolshevik filth.

I do think a group nobody knew existed took down the towers - they were planned to go down anyway, but this group used something that would make the prepared story so full of holes it became obvious to any sane person there was more to it.

Look at Bushs movements on the day, for someone who was neck deep in the planning he sure behaves like someone else suddenly showed up.

Only question is why this group got involved here? was it done as a statement? a way to get people asking questions?, or a act of mercy? - giving the people trapped an instant death rather than a slow burn

1947 ancient? CIA > 1947-2017

shoulda left it as OSS desu

For sure. It just seems to be strange that so much of what was said in the posts lines up with things with what AJ/McKinnon. Especially AJ's "water on the moon comments" and "it's all laid out like levels in a video game for us". Read this :

Is interesting read if anything else

Read this:

Fun read if anything else, and some of the posters in that thread have others that talk about the more "real" nature of these projects.

1488. Rothschild started bank in 1488? Too late to panic clowns. LdR soon to be a bitch for bull dyke in prison. LdR supports LGBTXYZ community right?

Damn that guy from Blink 182 was right.

He said "ask Q" about it. On joe rogan interview.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DqNNXpgB2bw

This is the heaviest news in most of our life times but it's barely being acknowledge. A department of defense video of a god damn UFO... the implications of that are astounding. That's an actual video you're watching of something two pilots in two of the most modern aircraft in existence are saying is massively more advanced than our technology. That is an actual U-F-O.

I've also always found it interesting as well that Dr. Edgar Mitchell, an astronaut who walked on the moon, is so quickly dismissed as a 'loon'. Mitchell has said that he was told by both American and Soviet officers that UFO's were often seen outside nuclear weapon stashes during the cold war, and that often times the nukes were disarmed after the sightings.

foxnews.com/science/2015/08/14/apollo-14-astronaut-claims-peace-loving-aliens-prevented-nuclear-war-on-earth.html

> We now know CONFIRMED by gov't officials that "Unidentified flying objects" are sighted near nuclear facilities to this day, whether its power plants or nuclear submarines.
>Mitchell still labeled a loon by the Establishment/MSM

The guy was a NASA Astronaut who walked on the GD moon, you have to pass some SERIOUS tests to get a clearance for that type of thing. His claims really aren't that crazy because they never go in depth, he's simply stating what he's been told and it matches up with fairly solid reports. He's even said that we've never had real contact with them and have no idea who the hell they actually are, just that they are real.

Trump will give Elon god level black tech. We will be living in Star Trek soon. Digits confirm

Off by 2

Anything Skippy wants I'll NEVER be okay with

Mr Trump we are ready for disclosure

What a fucking joke, look over there! An alien! (((Grabs infant and runs)))

Check. Plus OP forgot to link this to thread Cannuck
From yesterday

Pic related

Anyone have that alien selfie still?

In the thread I talked about here:

>Implying Tesla didn't already do this 100 years ago

Wrong one.. Correct one ^^^^

That might be true but we were warned that podesta is going to pull UFO along with MSM last week on 4x2ch. Memes were already made and ready to post

OP you're a you whore

Holy shit

yes pic related

It's also interesting that I'm finding it next to impossible to find a place to actually discuss this shit. Are people too scared to honestly think about this? Or are most people incapable of grasping the depth of this and how it transcends pointless Us vs. Them team sport politics.

None of you are saying anything remotely contributory.

Plot Twist: they're Antarctic Nazi UFOs and that's why Podesta doesn't like them

Look at space x landings. Looks CGI

Where was this taken??

aliens aren't real you moron.

this wont distract from the scandals or the audit.

>FBI getting BTFO on a daily basis
>Look goyim, UFOs!

Fuck off BlueBeamniggers

Same place as this. Fetus or baby

It's a million percent true. The memes are there because some if this technology is a real game changer in both aircraft and weapons systems. The UTTR test in the pic is allegedly a phase conjugate positron beam. It's probably part if the reason why the US wants to put fucking lasers on everything and the F35 is still alive. Phase conjugation and adaptive non-linear optics solved the targeting issues from atmospheric distortion.

That isn't a fake baby??

Please go back to to the donald.
This whole subject has nothing to do with your retarded tribal politics.

Actually it does. I posted above a screen cap from someone yesterday saying that a false flag will happen because of this.

This is all speculative horse shit to me at the moment. So UFOs do real, now every crackpot injects his vision of what it all means everything gets too weird to bother with again.

One thing is for sure tho, this is probably not X-Files tier government conspiracy if the goddamn New York times reports on it and government scrubs are disclosing so casually.

Unless they are setting us up for Blue Beam.