Do girls in Japan always change in front of each other?

Do girls in Japan always change in front of each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

athleticbusiness.com/locker-room/designing-public-locker-rooms-with-an-eye-on-privacy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why you assume it is only Japan? Every country is not like USA.

You are fully nude in hotsprings, so probably.

What a retarded question. I have no idea how to even respond to it.

Japan has a bathhouse culture so it's quite a bit more common. Being so open about it however is seen not as a sign of pervertedness, but of social apathy, which is what we see in Gabu.

we need an anime set in 80s US with a scene where all the male characters go to a gay bathhouse together and all hang around naked like at an Onsen

School girls do it all the time when the change into gym clothes.

Anime is not Japan.

Would you seriously like this thread moved to Sup Forums?

>Do girls in Japan always change in front of each other?
well then where else would they change? Matter of fact, where would boys change if not in front of eachother? What would be the point in making some small partitioned rooms when you can just take your clothes off normally when going to bath, sauna, shower or swimming?

What is the problem?
I change infront of my friend, no matter if they're male or female.

Since it clearly doesn't discuss the image in the OP (from an anime episode in which the entire reason why the girl is naked is that you cannot see her naked), yes, the thread belongs on >>>/ing/.

*Stupid fat fingers.

Funny thing is, in HS we had a pool, and I was NEVER comfortable changing in front of the other boys. Honestly I've kinda hoped that one constructive thing that would come out of the whole transgender bathroom fricassee, would be more private stalls in changing areas.

You don't?

k

don't people in general change in front of each other or what am I missing here? Americans don't?

Jesus, what a fag(named)
You got a extraordinarily small dick or sumthing?

Are you legitimately comofrtable changing in front of people? It just seems like a bit of a hurdle to me, that just feels like too much for me even if everyone's seen similar themselves before.
Hell, everyone nowadays has seen plenty of the opposite gender naked too by high school, if not necessarily in person.

Spic here, girls change in front of each other all the time, it's just the boys who have privacy problems
Source: 2 years younger imouto

No, it was more that the other boys did really gay things like compare their dicks and crap that I have long since blotted out of my mind.

It's like, "I don't care if you've seen other dicks before. I don't like you looking at MY dick."

>Are you legitimately comofrtable changing in front of people?
not him, but yeah.

What the fuck did you do in School when you had P.E?

Well, first, at least where I live, most high schools don't have their own pool, so for a lot of people that issue may have never come up. I mean, I didn't care so much when it was just stripping down to underwear, but when I did have a swimming unit, I usually waited for a restroom stall.

>Are you legitimately comofrtable changing in front of people?
What's the fucking problem?

Yeah, I used to be really self conscious when in these situations until I grew out of it at like 16. Then I joined the military where I was surprisingly above average in our dick measuring sessions.

Only sports players actually shower at the school.

Clearly you haven't been in Scandinavia. Unlike you fat american bastards, we are actually confident about showing our bodies to each other.

Finland though also has a sauna culture, if I remember correctly. That changes the dynamic a bit.

It has never even crossed my mind that changing in front of people would be unconfortable.

Do girls in Japan tease each other's bodies sexually?

im american
in public pools when i was young the boys' changing rooms were just a big empty room for everyone to be naked in front of each other but the girls' rooms had separate stalls with curtains and shit for privacy (i knew because I was like 8 and my mom took me in there with her)

.. thats what he said.

I've gotten mixed answers about whether the "skinship grope" is actually a thing or not.
See, that's not right to me. Even when we segregated Blacks, we at least claimed it was equal accommodations.

Yes and?

There are a wide range of levels of comfort with being naked in front of others. According to athleticbusiness.com/locker-room/designing-public-locker-rooms-with-an-eye-on-privacy.html at least in the US there's a trend towards affording greater privacy in locker rooms, for both genders. But since it's the sort of thing people rarely talk about, it seems a lot of people are unaware that comfort levels other than their own even exist.

>You got a extraordinarily small dick or sumthing?
Yes, not extraordinary, but a small dick. I always tried to go out last or undress in the toilet stall or something, it was a bother, but at least I learned how to swim during those 2 years I was a regular at pool. And even when changing in the tracksuit for Phys. ed. I always hated it because I didn't want people to see how small my bulge is. So I just started to always come to school in my track suit on the days we had PE and ignore the teacher's complaints or try to avoid them. But it was also just shame of my body in general (I was plump, although I didn't qualify as "the fat kid").
Of course, I can't use urinals either, I get so nervous the piss wont come out.

>Do girls in Japan always change in front of each other?

people usually do this in gyms and shit aka if you weren't a fat neckbeard in school and actually looked good you would of also.

Reminder that this tripidiot admitted he's from Sup Forums and only started posting on Sup Forums because of Gamergate.

Remember to filter him.

what if someone has a really small penis?

My school had a full gym, so we lifted weights.

We do this in America as well this is a meme thread