Cringe thread - Sup Forums edition

Cringe thread - Sup Forums edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Vienna-Residents-Say-Neighbors-Flag-is-Racist_Washington-DC-464489603.html
mlpol.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh man his mouth looks just like mine

how fucked am I Sup Forums

this guy is cool what are you talking about

>ywn experience November 2016 again

the asian girl is taut thick and sexy. would rape and humiliate.

No need to worry.

You're unfuckable.

feels pretty bad to be honest

He seems alright

Check'd and KeK's. Great bantz Sven

ggwp jews

I was there.

Kids a badass, fuck you on about?

the classic

we're achieving levels of manlet previously thought impossible

Well gotta say, FurAffinity has changed a lot in 5 years, last I knew it was another SJW hellhole

it's okay the dog and i have a VOLUNTARY contract

yea.. its totally the androgynous freaks with lipstick and beards that voted for trump. thats not hillary's voter base. thats trumps, guys. yeaaa.....

Furfags and bronies have always been and always will be the biggest cancerous annoying faggots on the internet, nothing will ever change that because they're entire lives revolve around the fact that they love to fuck animals

why

>One butthurt poster has to go to non-Sup Forums related sites to get some autists

Lmao

i fucking love this. just like immediately and verbally indulge any girls doing any immodest shit

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Vienna-Residents-Say-Neighbors-Flag-is-Racist_Washington-DC-464489603.html

>mlpol.net/
this shit still exists and is active
nothing annoys me more than degenerates tagging along

holly fuckign shit

As a libertarian, Jimmy the unpopular puma has found it difficult to revel in the victory of the recent election. Finally sticking it to the man and kicking the political elitists and their special interests out of the White House should have been a victory to be celebrated. Instead, Jimmy is surrounded by friends and peers who sobbing and yelling and burning his beloved flag in the streets. His fellow millennials are calling America "stupid" for electing Trump and demanding impeachment (over a fair election process), not realizing that some of their close fiends are Trump supporters.

Jimmy is frankly tired of it. He doesn't need a safe space. But special little snowflakes who are offended by damn near everything while screaming offensive shit about everyone else who doesn't agree with them, certainly are not allowed in his blanket fort.

2) The LGBTQ community is safe. What could Trump possibly have to gain from taking away equal marriage rights and peoples' right to transition? He's an economist, a business man. Not a religious dictator.

3) Yeah he's said some stupid stuff. He's a misogynist asshole. Sure. But Jimmy would rather have a president who has said a few bad things rather than one who has actually DONE bad things.

4) Trump is personally worth billions. Being president literally pays less than what he makes annually with his businesses. No special interests can offer him more than what he already has. He won't be accpeting bribes from political elitists, terrorist nations. And he won't be using taxpayers' money for personal holidays and jewelry.

Jimmy is not a racist, religious bigot, uneducated or any of the other hurtful things he's been called because of who he voted for.

Feel free to unwatch or flame if you like. Jimmy is not a delicate snowflake. He won't melt if you do. He just really loves blanket forts.

Ham4Her?

What are their names pol?

you just KNOW

I was there and 2019/20 will be spicy

This always looks like the kid with beanie is just a second head on the fat one, kekjdk

THE LEFT

This is fantastic

WE WVZ EVROPA N SHIET

When you're Mr. Cringe but still hasn't realized it yet.

I am Greek?

i feel like the comment was meant for some bodybuilding motivation type post, and was incorrectly posted to this whores picture

After all of these years, I think I'm ready to leave Sup Forums forever now...

holy shit there's another angle why did nobody TELL me

Groot

BASTE

this guy just doesn't give a fuck lol

shes not thicc what are you talking about? also kys.

Hahahaha

its an old /fit meme

its like yall are new or some shit

>Sup Forums is mocking itself

thanks for the laff

add brazzers logo

yea everyone else is new and you're super baste and woke on all the memes buddy.

that disgusting subhuman shouldn't be alive.

the mulatto too

I thought this was a cringe thread.

You're fine cunt, take a nappo and feck off mate.

jej

Where is this from?

What's happening in the timeline where she won? Did her and Justin Trudeau combine the economies of Canada and the US?

its probably from a games done quick event. I know some of these people personally and none of them live close to each other and thats the only event that would bring them together.

a reddit meet up

.....These are the people who post on T_D?

>the same shariablue shills are still being BTFO to this day

ayyyy good to meet anudda paisano from Jersey!

I would like to be friends with that guy

topkek

>for those of you thinking of leaving a comment below telling I should just vore these turds. But I won't because I could get coprohagia

Fucking BASED.