Fox News in full shill mode

Total damage control by Fox News since Mueller obtained Trump transition team's email's

>muh bias
>muh Hillary
>muh coup

If they're shilling this bad, it must be going down.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/942447567488499712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aren't you afraid your Jewish overlords sees this post?

Just gonna go out on a limb here and say this “shilling” is likely a response to the past year of media bias seen from leftist news organizations. The bias that has ended up with countless false news stories, retractions, and inaccuracies that have plagued stations like CNN.

How can there be damage control when nothing has been damaging?

What are they on about exactly? Is there something allegedly nefarious in the emails?

cripplechan go home

Glück auf, Putsch-Chan!

fox is neocon news.

they are scared as fuck, must be some juicy stuff in those emails, will probably be leaked soon anyway

better than fake news

Mueller is /ourguy/

>whiter than you, Mohammed

Well, I know that. I'm just wondering why it's a big deal and they're saying something about a coup.

transition team? what were they grooming him?

They are conflating Muellers investigation with the recent revelations about the FBI. They are implying to their viewers that Mueller is a sham.

his had them for awhile tho! like six months

HA yea how about a no

>3 months later
>is there a silent coup happening in america??
no shit, retards

Mueller has yet to demonstrate that he's not a sham. Dude's pretty sketchy.

>when a republican looks into a republican president's emails
>must be a coup by the democrats

the logic. the absolute logic.

Kellyanne explicitly says that they are going to let the Mueller investigation run its course.

tick tock.

Hardly. The
>mueller is ourguy
meme has always been pushed but has never delivered.

A sham is trying to get a process crime by interviewing Don Jr a total of 18 hours over a 20 meeting with a Russian Lawyer Obama let into the country that was working with the Podeta group.

Fucking kys.

>meme has always been pushed but has never delivered.
Yeah, only leftists really shill it at this point

Well, I mean Mueller could wind up playing close enough down the middle to save face I guess and conclude that in fact it's a nothingburger. But I'll be surprised if after all this time he produces anything better than that.

>Had them since at least August if not earlier
>”A...any day now! H...he’s gonna get impeached!”
Reddit was a mistake

They are trying desperately to get process crimes against Jared and Don Jr.

They don't have anything solid on Donald Trump himself, but they are thinking they can anger him enough to do something impulsive like start mass firings in the OIC, FBI and Justice.

Trump has been advised to just accept that this will go on until they simply cannot get anything and it is closed.

It shows the GOP was never on Trump's side and are just sitting back watching the show. If Trump was truly a fascist dictator, we'd have a few dozens hangings and things would go quiet immediately....but no, we have to do things the slow and stupid way.

Courtesy of James Wood
James is a good guy
Representative Adam Schiff of the House Intelligence Committee may just be the leak to the media on all the information coming from the committee.

James Woods seems to imply just as much in his most recent tweet
twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/942447567488499712

Adam Schiff is a treasonous spy for Israel

After the peter Strzok fiasco the investigation is pretty much over. The actual investigators are tired of covering for Obama and Hillary.

It's over for blumpf

Isn't Disney buying Fox News + other Fox channels?

Peter Strzok will be back in his old position soon. They protect their partisans. Watch what happens. Once the investigation is complete, he will be back and possibly promoted.

TeamClinton protects their operatives.

Fox has always only been slightly better then the others, but make no mistake they're not that much better then CNN or MSNBC, which is why over the last decade this country has seen a massive spike in more independent news

no, disney is buying 21st century fox but is not obtaining fox sports or fox news

>Peter Strzok will be back in his old position soon.
He's gonna get fired.

everyone knows drumpf is going down

pol is busy with "MUH NIGGERS" like always but this place lost alot of power this year so noneone cares

You know what used to be surprisingly OK for normie news up until after the election? American Morning News. I used to catch some of that after FOX headline news for comparison and it was actually pretty balanced even if it was still just covering news cycle news.

I don't know why they shitcanned the old format and turned it into robot shilling.