Blacks vs white women

I need video compilations of black males beating, robbing etc white women. I need it to redpill some stupid fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

wgno.com/2016/04/04/man-shot-and-killed-at-mandeville-gas-station/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still have a dream, a dream deeply rooted in the American dream – one day this nation will rise up and live up to its creed, "We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal."

I have a dream...

just a misunderstanding

not indicative of all blacks

just a few bad apples....

this one is nuts. what the fuck is going on?

i'm sure the meme flag is a trap, though

context is in the filename

when they pull up their pants like that its a safe bet that niggery is imminent

Holy shit

Thx guys and keep em coming

nice of that other lady to help

These skinny niggers hit you like a twig in the wind. Guess that's why they don't jump me. It would be extremely painful. For them.

Why those bystanders just stand by?

They time this shit well. They Ambush, but first make sure there is nobody around who looks like they could intervene.
If you can't intervene btw, don't. You have to stay intact for your family. But if you can fight then literally seize the white by the arms/clothing and literally drag the victim away from them.

>when they pull up their pants like that its a safe bet that niggery is imminent

it's the only time they do

It's funny, but you're right -- it's a tell.

>But if you can fight

>black males beating, robbing etc white women
forgot one

Beautiful

Even if guns were legal that's an open and shut murder case over here.

For what purpose? I get some of the blacks having a retarded sense of perceived vengeance, but these webms they just randomly hit people.

Why?

wew that guy took a whole clip to the gutty-wuts

jimmies rustled-
gotta balance this out, even if slightly

It's not obvious? They hate us for not being like them. They are angry and bitter at the world, low IQ, and genetically predisposed to violence. Also self entitled and think we owe them something. Also sadistic.

i see what you're saying but i don't think so. that nigger had his gun drawn and pointed.. but then again, stranger things have happened.

What should have they done so he would be allowed to protect himself?
Is it the same as russian cops say "come when they kill you"

>Even if guns were legal that's an open and shut murder case over here.
Orly
wgno.com/2016/04/04/man-shot-and-killed-at-mandeville-gas-station/
> MANDEVILLE (WGNO) — Mandeville police say a man was shot at a Shell gas station Monday morning (April 4) and died at the hospital.

>The accused shooter was taken into custody for questioning. Police say the shooting appears to be justifiable at this point in the investigation. They also say that the accused shooter was carrying his pistol in plain view, also known as open carry, which does not require a permit.

I would say he executed that nicely :)

Agree 100%, the man did well, but they would lock us up for pursuing him and shooting after the danger had gone. Bulllshit obviously, but that's the UK.

>Why?
not sure about your flag
you are aware of the American Nigger, no?

lol...."why"....hahaha

>MANDEVILLE
That guy was talking about Britain.
You're still land of the free, in comparison.

Yes, i am.
I'm aware that they have the misplaced sense of entitlement due to muh slavery.
But the webm responded to are the ones where the blacks just randomly hit a person and walk off.
They don't have the niggery sense to steal their wallet or something - They just hit them.

>that's the UK

>That guy was talking about Britain
well, you're fucked bigly, mate

lol we don't act. This happened at my high school in the south all the time. YOU DON'T ACT CUZ IT'S ALL WOMEN AND I DON'T WANT TO GET SUED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. dumb ruskie why are libruls so scared of you faggots?

don't even try to rationalize the actions of niggers
that's why they're niggers

that dancing guy lol.

>where the blacks just randomly hit a person and walk off.

Are you retarded? Its clear self defense.

whats the black story on this one? I mean what happened after?

>They also say that the accused shooter was carrying his pistol in plain view, also known as open carry, which does not require a permit.
Wait you can walk around with a gun in your hand and that's good, but if you holster it under a jacket that's a crime, felony etc.
I need to make that million dollars so I can legally apply to emigrate.

Yeah, Brit fag judges would have whined about how he should have stopped shooting when the guy started to flee.

All niggers will swing from ropes, i bash black cunts for fun every friday and saturday nights. I take my steel cap boots and break nigger bones. All niggers are non human garbage

>Are you retarded?
british, bloke

>UK: no one gets hurt and suspect taken alive, americans think this is a bad thing
>US: all cops would have mag dumped at him hitting some random civilians in the background, americans clap for this

>i bash black cunts for fun every friday and saturday nights

>suspect taken alive

Self-defence ended when the assailant tried to flee but was gunned down in the back.

lol, reminds me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE

I am rather librul myself, but I didn't realize those apes were females.
You could use objects to touch them, hit them with trash cans to avoid sexual harrasment subpoenas.

why is everyone just standing by

Is this where I'm supposed to post a 56meme in retaliation? Fuck off shill

Go be retarded somewhere else.

that's australia

>some mentally unbalances violent knife welding asshole gets shot an dies
>this is a bad thing

Take your bleeding heart bullshit and fuck off out of here.

any move against the females would result in serious consequences ivan. In america Jewish woman control society 100%. How about in Russia?

dat ass

>gunned down in the back
still had a firearm = threat

>why is everyone just standing by
they aren't racist, user

This is a bad one. I could smash that fool out through the glass. Very frustrating to watch.

That's not what the law says.

no u

I'd forgotten how bad the sound FX were on some of those films back then.

>the law

Courts are rigged in favour of women down here as well, but it much more depends on who's your daddy.

growing up in a school full of niggers I can atest to this,this is no coincidence, I have seen a lot of this shit
40 blacks on 1

Is that how they were taught to take someone down?

SUPLEX!!!!!!

I have also met some good ones but do not fool yourselves, the mongrel is always present inside them

Peak blackness. I bet the woman wasnt even trying to hold on to the bag. The bag wont come off so what does he do? does he try to pull the strap over the woman's head or does he keep yanking and punching and expect the strap to phase through the woman's neck? Its like watching someone slam the keyboard when they cant do what they want with a coomputer

>growing up in a school full of niggers

jesus that poor little kid. They are going to grow up with an intense hatred/fear of blacks that i cant even imagine.

>after the danger had gone
yes this is one of the finer points that is discussed in self defense killings in america as well. for instance, someone robs your house and you shoot them as theyre running away, or they pull a blade and you shoot them, disparity of force and so on. its worse in the UK but just think of the massive advantage these blacks and browns have in a legal sense, and they still can't get their shit together. its almost like they have certain genetic deficiencies..

thats 2 videos now ive seen of women being attacked and then driving backwards like a pro

are women better at driving backwards?! would explain a lot

does that judge grab a piece??

>an intense hatred/fear of blacks
is that even avoidable?

How much time do you spend on Sup Forums just posting videos like this one in all of these similar threads?

ever notice they honestly fight liek animals, they way they grab and pull pack.

Humans fight by striking but they honestly fight like chimpanzees

Those little pebble-sized punches they throw. Can't even knock a girl out.