The internet was a mistake

The internet was a mistake

twitter.com/tedcruz/status/942460828242063361

i wish ted cruz was president right now

This fucking timeline...

Cruz is turning into a cringe faggot redditor

What sort of pop culture does right wingers refer to on social media?

Nevermind, didn't notice it was the zodiac killer himself making that tweet

Cruz missile 2024?

please yes

>misspells splaining
>hits Cruz for spelling
Mark Hamill utterly BTFO
What happened to this guy he used to seem semi based.

No, the web 2.0 was a mistake.

Wtf I am now a Cruz missile

I guess we have visual confirmation that whatever lizard species Cruz belongs to is evidently fans of Star Wars. I wonder if he's a part of the same species as Clinton.

here here

These millennial snowflake liberals are #cruzin4abruisin

Not the internet, just social media.

The separatists were right, the Jedi were ethically wrong to use sentient clone army and destroy their free will, Jar Jar Binks is responsible for the downfall of democracy and the rise of the empire, Order 66 was an inside job.

>you will never be a sentient clone controlled by rey for sexual purposes

fml

Pretty sure the Internet is never brought up in Star Wars.
What the fuck is Cruz doing?

If he had become president, then he wouldn't be going through his redemption arc now.

>Where are the Imperial Delegates, Master Donald?

Top Kek
I'm glad he's my Senator

that might be the gayest fucking tweet i have ever read cruz

>are you threatening me Master Dahnald

>smarm-spaining
lmao what a woman

It's ironic shitposting
It's supposed to sound stupid
But yes, Ted is wrong. The Empire was always /ourguys/

Am I retarded? I don't understand the tweet.

Mark Hamil is raving about Donald Trump on twitter about muh net nu-trality. Ted Cruz decides to be a cheeky cunt and compare the empire to liberalism. Mark goes full autist.

Mark Hamil, the goy who played Luke in Star Wars movies is whining about the guy who spearheaded the ''Net neutrality'' repeal, whining about how he is not ''jedi enough'' to hold a lighsaber in some shitty video.
Zodiac killer responded by pointing out that Vader, the guy Hamil's character was fighting against in the movies, was a dictator who would want to control all speech.
Cruz makes a valid point, but then he drops some shitty bantz about the dark side.

I actually feel like a brainlet cause I don't understand still.

Ted Cruz supports the repeal of NN, and liberals = the empire, even though liberals want to keep NN? Aren't they on the same side? That's what I'm so confused about. Does Cruz support net neutrality? "Free the net" would seem to indicate he supports the principle. They both appear to be against the repeal based on these tweets, but both sides saying BUT UR THE LE EBIL EMPIRE.

Are you fucking retarded?
Cruz doesn't support Net Neutrality. Liberals, google, the entire establishment etc support Net Neutrality.

Are you seriously this confused just because of newspeak?
Read 1984.

>Cruz doesn't support net neutrality.

So freeing the internet = handing it over to corporations, and liberals = the empire because... why?

Ted Cruz is against it because muh goverment regulations.
Mark is for keeping it because that's what the (((narative))) wants.

SKYWALKER BTFO

>A Jedi acts selflessly for the common man
>Btw-did you pay John Williams his royalty?

What the fuck are you even talking about, you absolute retard?
What does ''handing it over to corporations'' even mean? Repealing a bill from 2015 that allows the government to completely take over the internet and censor anything they want all while giving special treatment to netflix and google isn't ''handing internet over to corporations.''

This. The internet was fine before Facebook and Twitter.

1) purposely misspell name intention to ironic micro-aggression and Hammill inhaled the bait like a groper...let's see if HAMMILL becomes a new meme = tool holster

2) watch 'What's With Wheat?' documentary over holidays

3) Merry Christmas to all user, focus on your projects in '18

>i know politics can be confusing to a politician
>t. actor
wow

I wish you contrarian redditors die already. This thread is pure fucking cancer, and the worst part is, you don't even know why.

When did the government take over the internet? All the major telecom corporations want to repeal the net neutrality so they gain more control over the internet, hence "handing over to corporations".

What or how does the 2015 bill allow the government to COMPLETELY take over the internet and censor anything? Explain the mechanism?

>inb4 well hurrdurr ur just retarded

Why fucking reply at all, idiot?

>tries to attack someone else for a typo
>misspells something else

And Cruz was pointing it out because in the OT, Luke was fighting against the Empire. Which would have most definitely supported censorship whether it be corporate or state run.

How did NN allow the govt to censor the internet? Not-Russia made that claim then evacuated the thread when I asked for an explanation.

I don't understand where censorship comes in at all. From what I understand, repealing NN only gives comcast and verizon all the power in the world to charge you more money for the internet, for things we already have for free.