Jewish ritual murder of Luke Skywalker

1977 the hero's journey.
2017 the cuckold's journey.

Like in inglorious basterds where he asks if King Kong is the story of the negro in America, we could say these movies are the story of the anglo-american military caste in the Jewish empire. The jews needed them in ww2. Now they want to phase them out. First movie was based on Dam Busters. But now all White males not just Nazis are in the Jewish crosshairs. So Hamill is tortured the whole movie . If he was messianic in the first movie then you could say they cruxified him in this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9Rbeg09ows&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey there goy, why don't you try writing your own movie...oh wait...
You just keep right on consuming our garbage and calling it mythology.

Why oh why are there no non jewish movies?

Luke Skywalker is THE penultimate heroic figure in the Star Wars saga. He’s the one who embarks on the Hero’s Journey, he’s the destined figure of hope and salvation- he is, essentially, the ‘Christ’ figure of the series.

In Disney’s new films, he’s not heroic at all- he’s an incompetant, washed-up huckster who tried to kill a kid in his sleep. It’s considered imperative for the series not only to ‘move on’ from him, but to degrade, humiliate and tarnish his importance and his meaning.

The Jew despises the heroic archetype, just as the Jew despises Christ. Every step the Jew takes toward dismantling the Hero’s presence in culture and in media is another step toward one of their penultimate goals: dismantling and destroying the ‘false’ figure of Christ.
Look at what Disney the company was turned into after Walt's family lost all influence. From wholesome Germanic myths and Americana to peddling smut to kids. It isn't just about the money for them, they get off on degradation and moral rot. They wouldn't produce something wholesome even if it made billions, because they are disgusted by everything decent.

relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=t9Rbeg09ows&t=1s

The Jewdi were frauds nigger better wake up normie, it was all a lie they fed you, your entire life

kys

you fell for the indoctrination nigger wake yourself up you goddamn zombie the empire were the good guys faggot

I don't care. This is about the heroes Journey.

Yep. Envious of the West, Jews hate the good for being good. They are vitriolic about it. They deliberately insert rot somewhere in each movie knowing it will cost their shareholders and investors millions.

nigger are you incapable of understating what irony and memes are on Sup Forums of all fucking places? It is you that needs to kys nigger go back to plebbi

Tbh that looks infintely better than the death star

I just pirated this movie this morning and it destroyed what little was left of my childhood.

Good now you can be a functioning adult

>pirated this movie

link nigger

The Jews are trying to signal that the 'Heroes' in the new Cuck Wars are all suicidal or commit suicide in one way or another.
tldr; be a hero for the jews and kill yourself

I offer this in return never pay for the celluloid Jew

xpau.se

whoa
It was the (((jedis))) all along

Fuhrer Vader did nothing wrong

It's all part of deconstructing heroes.

The idea that there are good and wise men is problematic to the narrative of moral relativism, "gray Jedi", YinYang Fore they're trying to push. Luke Skywalker in popular culture was the foremost example of the archetypal hero and monomyth. By the end of Return of the Jedi he learned to reject the dark path and instead became a wise, virtuous hero. Luke was a rolemodel for kids, and you can tell Mark Hamill in particular knew and cherished this as part of the character.

In Kathleen Kennedy Mouse Wars Rey can be the only Good. She is the paragon of virtue. The old heroes have been dragged through the mud, deconstructed, and killed off for her instead. Yoda says directly in this movie to forget the past. Forget about old narratives that posited things like moral goods, central truths, and human personal development from innocence to experience. You don't want to buy an action figure of Luke "Kill My Nephew In His Sleep" Skywalker right? He could never truly be good, because no-one can truly be good (other than Rey). What you thought about Luke was wrong. The Luke who cared so much about his friends that he left Dagobah to help them against Yoda's wishes and even redeemed his monstrous evil father is now also the Luke who abandoned his friends to fight the First Order alone and considered assassinating his nephew for being too strong.

Everything Yoda told you about the Force in ESB? Forget that as well. The Dark Side is just a natural balance in the Force. Forget about how life creates it, makes it grow. Forget about how the light is using the Force to foster life, and the dark is using the Force to destroy it, thus using the Force against itself. Good and evil are relative, there is only gray area.

I wholeheartedly agree.
But penultimate doesn't mean ultimate.

>First movie was based on Dam Busters.
Wing Commander Guy Gibson's dog "Nigger"

There are

post the tit milk scene where the cuk is enjoying his humiliation

LoTR is the last surviving movie not touched by the Jew and his evil.

have you ever heard the tragedy of my point of view? the jedi are coarse and rough and evil and have the high ground

Galaxy MM88
Best episode yet.
Thanks guys.

Poor Mark.

Meesa maka Star Wars great again.

LOTR is true history bruh

>The old heroes have been dragged through the mud, deconstructed, and killed off for her instead. Yoda says directly in this movie to forget the past. Forget about old narratives that posited things like moral goods, central truths, and human personal development from innocence to experience.
>implying
The crux of Episode 6 is feels. Shouldn't Darth Vader be punished for obliterating a whole planet? Doesn't matter. As long as his feels change before he dies, it will be ok.

this nigger spelled laser with a z

I saw Soy Wars- The Last White Guy today. My favorite character is the ball droid because it gets to hang out with all the cool minorities :o)

>33

holy fuck didn't even notice mine saw his meant to check it, Tesla is fucking here praise fucking kek

major franchises i cant think of anything that comes close in the past 30 years

I agree with that for the most part but Christ was false? He never existed it a myth designed to tell a story retards take literally, he is no more real than Thor or Zeus (JeZeus) he is an archetype of Christ Consciousness

the bible is coded, complex code at that, that describes a very simple principle of science and mathematics see

this movie is better than starwars
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

Yeah, it's lazors travelling at totally sub-sonic speed. The phasers in Star Trek hits the target instantly.

Problems?

>lazors travelling at totally sub-sonic speed
>in space

>WW1 fags cannot into total war
And your point is?

he probably didn't know what the creature looked like when he acted out that scene with the milk, as it was just him looking at a green screen.

You wouldn't even see the true laser rays in space.

Ergo: The lazors in Star Wars are "turbolasers".

As if she was not Mary Sue enough.
Did Jar Jar write this movie?

>fag got a hang up on sound and space
Ok, the speed of sound does vary depending on pressure. But so does light. Light at ground level travels slower than light in vacuum.

But if you can get your head out of your fag-hat (your momma's ass b/c your momma is a godly woman that doesn't want her fag son to get a cold) and arse yourself: Are the lazors in Star Wars travelling *faster* or *slower* than 343 metres per second?

Redpilling the normies. Excellent.