Hinamatsuri

Chapter 56.5 (omake)

Other urls found in this thread:

puu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mr translator, if you're reading this, please go over the script once more. I looked up the meaning of the text on her shirt myself, but I don't know if it's correct.

The text on her shirt appears to say 停学

>normalfag

Last page. Man, we're missing quite a lot of omakes, aren't we?

Patiently waiting for the TL.

Uh sure ok I'll look

Hina plz
no bully

pan 3 bub 1: Well, everyone from middle school is still together,
pan 3 bub 2: But we're getting there.
pan 4 bub 1: Well, the most important thing in your three years of high school is the unofficial report.

Bottom of page: (you tend to misspell 'from' as 'form' a lot)

Same problem at bottom of page here

If there's a problem with the phrasing 'normalfag' be free to change it

I don't really mind it, which is why I typeset it like that, but I can see that other people not familiar with Sup Forums might not get it. I'll leave it like that if nobody offers any alternative.

Pan 3 side: Hmmm

Pan 4: (Alternate) Mami's all alone

No, that's perfect. Good for you.
Some people prefer to use "normie" because they don't realize that completely changes the meaning.

Why does it have to be either of the two?

"I'm super popular" would sound a lot better, though I don't know the original dialogue.

Well you're free to un-Sup Forums the TL.

Also, this is the last omake until March 3. I'll probably open a thread when I get it though

I don't know what the raws say, maybe something else would fit better.

I think the original was 超リア充

Original.

Yeah, but リア充 can be translated in multiple ways, the most common of which are 'normie' or 'normalfag'. Though 'popular' is also acceptable since the base meaning is 'someone who's happy with their offline lives'

Now we wait until it gets approved.

puu
.sh/u9jNS/dd60395723.zip

Does every chapter have an omake or is it random? I assume the 23 is the number of omakes that the author has made up until now, right?

Oh, it's kinda random. There's usually 1-2 omake per volume.