‘Common Purpose’ organisation and its power in politics

Common Purpose is a Charity, based in Great Britain, which creates ‘Future Leaders’ of society. CP selects individuals and "trains" them to learn how society works, who pulls the "levers of power" and how CP "graduates" can use this knowledge to lead "Outside Authority".
This organisation seems to have deep roots in the power structure of this country and is pushing many of the things that most of us here despise. I think its worth trying to infiltrate this organisation.

commonpurpose.org
cpexposed.com

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about you get yourself a constitution first, loser.

We do have one, that’s why we have a constitutional monarch. Pretty irrelevant comment though.

I mean a real one, not a cuckold promise printed on tissue paper.

How will that change anything? Will all the non natives disappear? Doesn’t seem to be working out for you Mr 52% and dropping.

Just like your women, you swallow anything you're given. Have a look at some real American data.
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216

And the best estimate from your own site is around 60%, if you trust the collection meathods.

This thread is now illegal for you to participate in or view.

You must be on to something if a Zionist puppet has been attacking you since the first post.

Trying real hard here, mutt. Get out of here with your retarded opinions.

Notice how any mention of common purpose gets slid?

It's worse than even we thought. They're the reason education is so bad and all the academy sub heads are 30 year old social zealots

Opinions are memes.
Memes are magic.
How are you idiots this un-free?

There's a point here. You (britbogs) are told that your politicians must be educated in the ways of government. Things like common purpose are the only way to enter British politics. I cannot blame them for existing beyond blaming you, the (((Subject))) for allowing it.
Matthew 7:3

I think you're misunderstanding what it is

Bet it's a cult.

Secret Society disguised as a Charity

I know precisely how the political industrial complex works.
I run campaigns on both sides of the pond.

If they use mind control as purported by the second site, wouldn't the infiltrator become a liability? Would they not be susceptible to revealing their true reason for joining?

It's like trying to infiltrate Scientology, just don't.