What the hell happened to the Nordic civilizations of the world?!

Here is a description of what I am going to say:

The Nordic race is the race that most contributed to the world. The greatest civilizations, such as Sumeria, Egypt, Greece, the Roman Empire, the Celts and the Vikings were all Nordic civilizations. Although we see brown-skinned pharaohs depicted in the Egyptian paintings, their “brown skin” is actually a result of the hot climate of the day mixed with the cold humidity of the night for thousands of years because Egypt is hot during the day and cold at night. The Egyptians probably knew how to use certain liquids in order to protect themselves from the hot sun by tanning instead of burning, which is another reason why they look brown-skinned. However, despite this, their facial features look Nordic in almost every Egyptian painting and statue of a pharaoh, which means that their skin color must have been originally painted (before thousands of years of heat mixed with humidity turn them brown) as either Nordic light pink skin or yellowish light brown as Nordics often look after getting tanned by the hot sun in a desert. Anyway, a lot of Egyptian mummies have Nordic skulls with blond and red hair, and a lot of Egyptian statues have Nordic features and blue eyes.

It takes only a few weeks for someone to do his research on Egyptian art and mummies, Sumerian art, Greek art, Roman art and also Greek and Roman texts that describe the blond hair and blue eyes of their gods, heroes and rulers in order to conclude that the greatest civilizations of all times (Sumeria, Egypt, Greece, and Rome) were Nordic civilizations, which means that if the Nordic race cease to exist, the civilized world will also cease to exist and, consequently, the Earth will return back to the Stone Age. Can you guess who destroyed these civilizations?... The Jew is responsible for destroying these civilizations! Yes, and all these civilizations were destroyed by Jewish parasites as I stated...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI
youtube.com/watch?v=QYFyVBxIuSA&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNxhcj_o6AflrSxLMhiP1sNm
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8&t=942s
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sumeria
>Egypt
>Greece
>Nordic civilizations

Why are the statues depicted with black hair then?

Also Nordics are nigger tier. Same with anglos. The only reason their countries rose up is because of the jews. If it wasn't for the rothschilds the UK would be Poland tier right now.

>56
like pottery

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

?

>More Jews in the US than all of Europe
combined can you please be less stupid? Oh wait you are American. And yes I live in the rape capita I don't care you live in the jew capital of the world

Then how do you explain these busts and statues as shown here?

>And unibrowed
lol this is more stupid than the we wuz kangz thing

Psst, I just only did this shitpost just to test you all... I know that the Sumerians, the Egyptians, and the ancient Greeks, i.e. were not Nordic... This was all just a test.

W E
E

But WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Race mixing

WE

Not an avid supporter of OP's viewpoints but his rationale is based on the view that most civilizations above the Sahara stemmed mostly from the Caucus region; this includes North Indian races too. What OP is trying to say is somewhat related to the proportional decrease of caucasoids
in North African regions in ancient times that then happened again to the Mediterranean during many of the middle-eastern invasions of Europe in the past millennia. This might also explain the existing paranoia that white people have regarding immigration.

In this thread shitskins fail to understand that "Nordic" is a race of humans and shitskins are not human.

If you're a brown European, you're part APE.
Sorry, blame your ancestors fortifications.

WUZ

>WE
>in reverse
>take that whitey!
POINT AND LAUGH AT THE HOMO ERECTUS

AYO

WE WUZ CHANGZ

>Italy
Your ancestors were fucking animals? Sorry, don't blame others.

Yes, and all these civilizations were destroyed by Jewish parasites! They were literally “race mixed” into the grave. As in Germany, England, France, the US, etc. ...And today, the jew even back then fought for the settlement of alien races (Arabs) into their empires, and by doing so gradually exterminated the original white population. It’s always the same destructive process, playing out again and again exactly the same disgusting way on this planet.

When looking at Italian Renaissance paintings, we see a completely different humanity from the Arabs living in Italy today, calling themselves “Italians”. Where are these true original blond and red-haired Italians? What happened to them? … The jew did them in! In my entire life, I’ve never seen a modern Italian looking even close to these people.

>american flag

This is some purebred revisionist history and psuedoscientific retardation.

ArabWEWUZ

This is the future of Europe, erasing history to fit into something they have nothing to do with.

>BUT I EAT MOMS SPEGGETTI!
Doesn't change anything

MEDS N SHEEEIT

>we're hitting wewuzzery levels that shouldn't even be possible.

fuck off the jews didnt contribute a shit,germany an d japan post war ryse from the ashes in 25 years
The rest of races nothing more than footnote

Typically the ones who state this are either Amerikikes or Varg followers.

Blue eyes =/= nordic. Cleopata herself wasn't Nordic, she was a fucking Ptolemy, ie. an inbred Greek. King Tut's DNA matched that of Western Europeans plus the Irish "Book of Invasions" states that a group of people from Egypt came to Ireland to settle there. How does that translate to Nordic?

>Nordic
>Roman
Pick one

>romans weren't nordi-

>ZUES WAS ARAB!

lel, even I can appreciate this one.

>persians weren't nordi-

the ancients probably had people with blond hair and blue eyes but the ones with blond hair had the greek type a dark almost brown blond. the lighter versions were usually called white.

Leftists can't meme

>Aryan

STILL HERE

>the Greek were actually blond
>ignore the curly hair

>Nordic
>Roman
>Pick one
NORDIC = RACE

CAUCASIAN = SPECIES

NIGGERS AND SAND NIGGERS = NOT HUMAN

I've been saying this stuff for quite some time now user. I'm glad to see more people that have put the pieces to the puzzle together. It's not like you need to kill yourself if you aren't pure white, but people need to realize they are the driving force behind humanity and give the room to repopulate because the world is running low.

>disconnected tribes
>empire

>curly hair = homo erectus like muh ancestors
NORDIC = RACE

CAUCASIAN = SPECIES

NIGGERS AND SAND NIGGERS = NOT HUMAN.

So you be saying we wuz kangz and shiet?

What is a Confederacy?
for $200 Alex

>tfw you realize the borders of european civilization extended far beyond europe today
>tfw you realize it was all destroyed by race mixing
>tfw you realize they're about to finish us off

arabs are also caucasian try better terminology.

don't worry the Pleiadians are going to come and save us before the current cycle ends

>arabs are also caucasian try better terminology.
NOPE

Sorry, Arabs = SAND AND NIGGER, they mixed with some Caucasions. They are no longer Caucasoid.

Biological REALITY > Political Correctness

they fall under the caucasian grouping if you want to be more exact just say european caucasian. that's all i am saying.

>bronze age
>begins 6676 BC
>ends 3976 BC

They weren't Nordic persay but these civilizations were all Caucasians.
Pic related was a photograph taken in 1970 in a northern Iranian village.
The Aryan invasion theory is real no matter how much poos hate it.

WE

blue eyes are genetic mutation that originated in the Near East about ~14,000–13,000 years ago.

Greek here. Don't call me nordic, rune nigger.

>thinks I'm a brainlet
>is actually a brainlet himself
It's about the spiritual ages of man. In a descending way it's the golden(best), silver, bronze and iron (most degenarate)

Celts were from Egypt, they got rid of all their body hair. After the deluge they went to Britain and possibly Spain. Just because you don't have blue eyes doesn't mean you are not white, only jews use those divide & conquer memes.

nah i'm just joking man. i too am eagerly awaiting the day when the sixth root race will arise in baja california from its progenitor manu morya.

Sumerians were nordics, celts were from Egypt. fckg lmao.
colonials are really a joke, they have no clue of anything.

Nordic isn't an accurate name, they were Aryan
the word Nordic was used in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, it doesn't mean nordic as in specifically Norwegian it is just an alternative word for Aryan/Indo-European

Sumerians were indo-aryans and caucasoids for sure, but not europeans.

>It takes only a few weeks for someone to do his research on Egyptian art and mummies, Sumerian art, Greek art, Roman art and also Greek and Roman texts that describe the blond hair and blue eyes of their gods, heroes and rulers in order to conclude that the greatest civilizations of all times (Sumeria, Egypt, Greece, and Rome) were Nordic civilizations, which means that if the Nordic race cease to exist, the civilized world will also cease to exist and, consequently, the Earth will return back to the Stone Age. Can you guess who destroyed these civilizations?... The Jew is responsible for destroying these civilizations! Yes, and all these civilizations were destroyed by Jewish parasites as I stated...

Atlantis isn't a myth. Atlantis was probably the capital city of an ancient highly advanced civilization that was in height of it's power around the last ice age. If you ever wondered why there are similar Pyramidic structures found in Maya, Mexico, Egypth, underwater the coast of Spain and around Japan there is your answer. This civilization was the ancient pyramid builder that directly inspired it's colony states to follow in it's footsteps and do the same . When the ice age ended this messed up the ocean currents in the Atlantic ocean, making ocean travel more and more difficult. Something eventually happened, probably an earthquake at the Atlantic tectonic junction (coincidentally where atlantis was probably located) essentially subnuking them. If you want evidence of this group look around at the architecture styles of aforementioned groups as well as the following genetic information.
- DNA from minoans - island of crete. Their linear A language is still undeciphered.
- DNA from Icelanders

Also these guys were probably white as fuck and gave rise to the "blonde haired blue eyed god people" myths in South America.

Yeah they were brown right? Which is why the same brown people let it all crumble away. Into sand right?

Thanks for the infographic. I wonder when we start getting more disclosure drops on this information.

Just goes to show how sensitive even advanced civilizations are to weather changes.

Brown is vague term. They were not white europeans for sure, but they were caucasoids still.

deep red pill here (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

>pic
saved

this goes deeper than you can possibly imagine

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

t. doesn't know what caucasoid means

they all built pyramids because it's the easiest way to stack up rocks to make a really tall building without mortar or advaced architechtural techniques

nice pic you are getting warmer
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI

The Sumerians were Caucasian, but Afro-Asiatic people are not Caucasian and never will be! They come from Ethiopia, which is a black African nation, and Caucasian is a weird way of saying white. There is no such thing as Caucasian, you are either Aryan/Nordic or not.

>Ha, you thought I was stupid?
>I'm actually even dumber than you thought.
>check out this complete nonsense

nope, they built them to describe the source and their knowledge of it

>Ethiopia
>Black nation
they are like half arabic.

this is what the pyramids are for (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=QYFyVBxIuSA&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNxhcj_o6AflrSxLMhiP1sNm

youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8&t=942s

Why you burgers mix up all the terms? fck
I said they were caucasoid, sumerians -caucasoid group, with a caucasoid skull, like the arabids or the persians, or the berbers they are/were caucasoids.
Caucasian in an american term to call whites (europeans), only you use that.

youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs

all true, this is conclusive kys bruh

wait, so minoans were nordic as well?

they were aryan, negroid

baka white people are worst than blacks in stealing civilisations. Atleast niggers get the continent right.

If there is stone masonry in a place:

Nords were there.
No ifs, ands, or buts.
If it is in ruins they were blacked out of the place.
If it isn't in ruins they are still somewhere close.

Ever hear of skull and bones? Wanna know what 322 means?

>this thread
WE WUZ VIKANGZ!

My government considers white like what you said for some reason.

Sumerians we do not really know what exactly they were. Egyptians were a Afroasiatic people which does not rule out that some of their elite families were more 'Nordic'.

But both are not exactly prime examples for grand civilzations. Yes, they had their achievements but Mesopotamian societies were highly conservative and did simply stop inventing anything after a certain point. Egyptians were great at building their pyramids but again, their society got itself stuck in a rather senseless death cult.

Real innovation came only after Indoeuropean societies had established themselves in Eurasia. They had a higher prevalence of genes correlated with intelligence and creativity in their population.

All of this is conclusive not up for debate, if you don't know this it is because you are ignorant all the facts are freely available to any idiot with a computer. You do know what facts and computers are right?

They were Aryans, Babylon Sargon? White obviously

>Amerimutt
>0.1% Scandinavian
>I MUST PROTECT MY NORDIC HERITAGE, WE WUZ VIKANGZ, AND WE IZ VIKANGZ!

>wait, so minoans were nordic as well?
I don't think Nordic would be the correct term here. Honestly I don't know what to call them, Atlantians?!

Minoans however did get overrun and conquered by Myceans which led to a lot of DNA mixing and also loss of original Minoan DNA.

>they all built pyramids because it's the easiest way to stack up rocks to make a really tall building without mortar or advaced architechtural techniques
Ok..but why? Pyramids are actually kind of lame of a design, like you said it's basically concentric layers of stacked blocks. Unless you wanted to leave behind a large and a very noticeable mark behind for the future.

Exactly, but the Sumerians were the first ones to create civilization. However, it was the Indo-Europeans who mostly created a lot of things, i.e. Algebra, and they also created the United States of America and many other great nations.

Yes, it is infact a mainstream theory that the early civilizations were INDO-EUROPEAN. This does not, in any way, mean that they were white. They were closer in appearance to modern Iranians, Greeks, and Caucasians.

>The meme flag hides his location as he strikes at your nationality. Ask him to take it off and watch him shrink in horror. "I've been found out!".

Daily JIDF divide&conquer thread

Sage, report
Everyone replying is debating with 0.001 shekelposters

true, the Aryans were not white, they were pale blueish giants the Vedas are right

Behold, the magnificence of american education

Alright, fine, I live in 56 land.