Can someone give me a quick rundown on why Sup Forums hates Muslim and Black so much ?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why Sup Forums hates Muslim and Black so much ?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/women-only-music-festival-sweden-statement-rape-sexual-assault-men-behave-themselves-latest-a7985921.html
express.co.uk/news/world/758881/Austrians-fear-migrant-gang-attacks-daily-Vienna.
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're savages.

Care to explain or give me sum examples ?

Because they commit crime so much...

Both of you. Also pls give me rundown about Angela Merkel pls. Why does euros is filled with immigrant now ? Does Sup Forums hates her ?

This now go lurk you fucking kike

>violence
>crime
>terrorism
>high unemployment
>low education
>non-industrious
>tribalism
>shit at nation building
The only muslims I can almost respect are Iranians and most Iranians I met hate islam.

We are all the same

gee, I wonder

Hey Indonesians too!

Kill yourself

weak virgins irl who think whites are superior somehow, they should kill themselves tb.h :3

muslims are filth and the only people who don't think so are people who have never had to spend time with them
even most muslims hate other muslims

Out group with competing interests

That would get rid of half of the 4channers on Sup Forums

Uncivilized

Jesus I need moar reasons to be careful with them sandniggers. I don't want someday when I woke up in my commieland to see ̀̀̀5 Muhammad raping my neighbourhood

You see, they have no control over their penis unlike us Whites and Asians, if they aren't raping something they are bringing a starving child in the world.

Can I have some e.g ?

Crime

Because fuck you shill and your stupid threads.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/women-only-music-festival-sweden-statement-rape-sexual-assault-men-behave-themselves-latest-a7985921.html
Yep the authorities can't trust the Arab men and their rapiness.
express.co.uk/news/world/758881/Austrians-fear-migrant-gang-attacks-daily-Vienna.
it get's worse in Sweden and Germany, if you have a wife don't bring her there.

tks australianon

Well, i'm not an aussie but near enough.

Lurk more, faggot.

hahaha

because niggers
/thread

They're beasts and should all be shot.

Many anons don't know this but Biden ordered it, and since Germany is U.S. occupied they automatically did his bidding.

This is for Islam. You can fact check anything within it if you like.

Niggers beat up innocent germaan school girls in europe because the teenage girls refuse to have sex with niggers

Thats why!

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Everything is summed up in the videos and presentations done by this man.

Why are you asking Sup Forums? Go look up FBI crime statistics if you want to know why.

Because I'm not from U.S to getting everyone's information

They are a lot of low IQ blacks and muslims, and they fight people for random and stupid shit.

lurk moar