>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vo083QmUx88
youtube.com/watch?v=9LD3NKlS55g&t=258s
vedic.com.br/research/en/kali-yuga-prophecies/
youtube.com/watch?v=HhyZGcxNP90
youtube.com/watch?v=-A1_atkAQhY
youtube.com/watch?v=6mQu_4Jy40E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Does NN have to go through Congress/Courts or what?

It's dead and done, IIRC

Nope. The FCC/FTC run this shit.

Blue Alabama. Those two words together sounds like fiction right? Well Trump made it happen. He has such low approval ratings that almost no state is guaranteed red.

The most hilarious part is where Trump supporters keep crying about how polls are oversampled and how biased they are. Now Alabama has become blue, but I guess the polls are still biased and oversampled right? Right???

The republicans will get punished insanely hard in 2018. The republicans will lose both majorities in the House and the Senate. Trumps last two years will be even more of a joke than his first two years.

tldr: SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SECOND TERM

SAY GOODBYE TO SENATE AND HOUSE MAJORITY

HAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHHAAHHA

Schumer was virtue signaling, its dead.

It's just a regulatory determination. There's nothing for the courts to do. Fait accompli.

If I eat garlic my fingernails will smell of garlic for weeks

Is this normal?

MAGA!

Trump against the world. I love it!

why aren't you a vegan yet?
Everyone has a right to live in this world.. Not only humans but also animals, every creature on this planet.

>bitter angry virgin reeeeing in last thread
time to make yourself great again and get a gf bro

Uh IDK???

fucking wash your hands

>Now Alabama has become blue, but I guess the polls are still biased and oversampled right? Right???
Well they actually are. Not a single poll got Alabama right.

We were warned.

youtu.be/vo083QmUx88

What's your opinion of older white men who marry Asian women?

>ywn never be an ICE agent hunting down illegal immigrants in the ash fields of California after the fire consumes the entire state

No, I fucking do! The smell enters my actual fingernails somehow

Isn't Finland dark like 90% of the year? If your fingernails smell like garlic, it's a natural defense against vampires. Think of it as a passive buff.

Maybe their whore mothers shouldn't smack-and-crack the entire pregnancy

What music are you guys listening to as Commiefornia burns?

youtube.com/watch?v=9LD3NKlS55g&t=258s

>vedic.com.br/research/en/kali-yuga-prophecies/
>“Women will become much smaller in size, and they will eat too much, have more children than they can properly take care of, and lose all shyness. They will always speak harshly and will exhibit qualities of thievery, deceit and unrestrained audacity.”

Only Trump can lead us through Kali Yuga.

Alabama has a R governor, R majority in state legislature, 6 of 7 House Reps are R, and 1 Senator is a R

Damn lucky bastards, I came THIS CLOSE to making anime real
> cute girl starts working in my department
> about 10 years younger
> likes vidya
> likes D&D
> likes the older Star Wars, hates the new shit
> likes guns
> constantly flirty with me
> ... already has a kid, doesn't want any more, her entire family is full of methheads and fuckups
Goddamnit nevermind.

Use a stainless steel object with water to wash your hands after. I promise it works.

Wouldn't be fair otherwise.

its so beautiful. you are the true artist

Bite your finger nails completely off like a champ, that's what I do. Haven't had a fucking finger nails in two years

>as a rural retard, the 80's didn't end until about 1996

As a rural retard in Australia, I don't think the 80's really ended for us until the early 2000's. Especially when my parents were always listening to Phil Collins. Tapes, and CDs and HiFis make me feel pretty comfy.

Serious question: does it even make sense to care about demographics of America with the advent of intelligent machines? It seems like we should either embrace total human extermination and the hands of machine overlords, or band together with all of humanity and propose a life-affirming alternative.

Getting bogged down in our petty differences will only allow the capitalist-AI process to accelerate and destroy us all when our backs are turned. Wake up, people!

1 senator is worth all of that.

Stop voting democrat. That would be a better start.

Pretty damn weird, more common in Eastern cultures for rich old men to take a young wife. I'm doubting anyone is/will be rich enough to have the option.

>already has a kid
Is this THE biggest redflag of all time?

so how did they end up losing a fucking senate seat to a goddamn pro abortion gun grabbing daca loving dim?

wow

Jesus, this is good.

doesn't even make sense anyways, my fingernails don't ever touch the garlic, I just eat it!

It isn't. Do you even wash your hands correctly?

>Well they actually are. Not a single poll got Alabama right.

Lets just ignore polls like that one of the washington post that had Jones 3+. He eventually won with 1,5+ That is pretty accurate

That was the second best promo they made after this one. youtube.com/watch?v=HhyZGcxNP90

Because Moore was that terrible.

It hasn't even been a year yet.

Give it more time.

My opinion is that John Howard ruined everything forever

Yes. also see

Why would I care about artificial intelligence emerging when I'm long dead?

arm tats are still the reddest of all redflags

how much garlic are you eating?

As a suburbanite master race I’d say the 80s ended when Obama became president. I’m living in the 90s RN

Use a nail clipper, you barbarian.

I just put $100 down om some dogecoin wish me luck lads

>voting on whether or not to beg Trump to undo something
the absolute state of yuropoors

not much... some parts of a garlic every now and then, you know, you can separate like sections, whatever they are called

Big O was the best show they ever aired.

I’m curious what they wanted trump to do with the info

(reposting)

> California is the state with the most Trump supporters by population, you know that, right?

> No, Texas is.

No, he’s right, California likely is considering they almost had the same number of votes for Trump there than in Texas and likely most republicans didn’t vote in the blue most populated areas considering there was not a Republican Senator in the ballot

Surely this couldn't be the work of (((federally)))-propagated abortion, could it? Or are black infants only "fetuses" up to that point as well?

>stainless steel kitchen knives
>stainless steel pocket knives
>stainless steel fucking everything
>it all still rusts
Yes goyim, buy my stainless metals. I promise they won't stain.

it will be happening in the next 40 years. And on another note, if you're not concerned about what happens to the next generation, why would you care about demographics?

buy high, sell low

It's ogre for you white boi

California cannot be saved, IMO. Sad, but besides literally sending in the army to purge the Spics, what else can you do?

Thank you Alabama! Thank you again! You kept a credibly accused child molester out of the US Senate. You refused to listen to walking talking sebaceous gland Steve Bannon, and his loser protege Trump.

They tried to turn your Republican Party into the Pedo Party, and you answered "NO! Fuck off, you disgusting cucks!"

And for that I say, well done! And thank you, on behalf of America and the world!

youtube.com/watch?v=-A1_atkAQhY

Let Hollyjew burn!

I don't think you get it.

I do not have anything to clip.
It's all skin where my fingers are supposed to be.

I care about my own well-being.

i think they're called cloves. Are you eating multiple cloves a day? good news is you probably have high testosterone

Garlic ingested in quantity gets excreted in the sweat and urine.
> t. occasional garlic eater

>putting money down on meme currency

>What's killing America's black infants?
Gee, I don't know.

it's stain-less not stainless :V)

Nice try shariablue.

The wall and deportations are next year. Enjoy 25% of your voter base getting deported.

MAGA

>what else can you do?

plant more eucalyptus

I don't see anything wrong with it. I always thought it would be awkward in heaven with your dead wife meeting your second dead wife. Remarrying a chink is the best way to get around that and they stay looking younger for longer imo.

LUCK.

A few per week

Tasty

No, just generally people are becoming monstrously unhealthy so that more health issues are arising and killing them.

Off to the insane asylum

Moore was an awful candidate
no economic message
didn't back Trump's military stance
failed bible thumping that led to people embracing the left over the 80s and 90s
refused to debate
literally did not campaign
fucked up the hannity interview (the biggest thing to tank him imo)

lemon or citrus helps. also rinse your hands, knife, cutting board immediately after chopping the garlic. if you wait even a minute youre fucked the garlic soaks in.

This is good. All the sane people are moving to red states and California will just be filled with welfare recipients etc forever. It will start to collapse rapidly. I live in AZ and something like half the people I meet are refugees from California. They can’t afford 400% tax rate etc

CA is lost and Republicans living there have to strategically get out of the state to swing states, endangered states and small red states.

It's too bad they dicked us over so hard on the last episode.

>ywn live in Trump village and go to the designated shitting street named Clinton ct.

Moving the embassy and calling jeruzalem the capital has been really retarded. Especially when he said he would try his best at ensuring peace between Palestina and Israel

Wow, she looks sexy here. Have I been shilled by the skellyanne poster?

youtube.com/watch?v=6mQu_4Jy40E

What a fucking tumor in the US.. It really shouldn't be allowed

>in heaven
>he hasn't taken the reincarnationpill

>Every creature has a right to live
Including plants?

California will straighten itself out after awhile. All of the sane people are leaving because they can’t afford it.

If you can't fly a confederate flag without the media freaking out, why can people fly the mexican flag without the media freaking out? Both were technically enemies.

bon doyage

After watching Lost my opinion of Big O's ending was significantly improved.