Trump

What has this asshole accomplished in office? Absolutely nothing.

Worst president of all time

That's not true, he accomplished ruining the entire alt-right movement and shifting the entire world to the left

Only fags hide flags
Saged, and hidden

This is now a shekel-mining thread

Yes... all according to plan...

>I CAN'T INSULT WHERE THEY COME FROM, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPOND NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

he has accomplished convincing everyone that he is in fact a clueless twat

>>I DON"T LIKE THE THINGS HE DOES BECAUSE I"M A FAGGOT
>>REEEEEEEEE

*sigh* *throws bag of attention.*

This is pretty amazing

This
Saged

He is very entertaining...so... You guys have that

Who gives a fuck what my flag is? I'm a black nationalist

This.

Fuck you! He's been better than expected!

Trump 2020

No! Kanye 2020

Kept Hillary out of office. Anything else is a bonus

No, you're a larp-flagget.

You're too much of a bitch to reveal your country, therefore your words carry no value, and necessarily bring dicredit to your ideology.

>What has this Congress accomplished in office? Absolutely nothing.
>Worst Congress of all time

Sorry for my lack of acumen but how do I banish this horrible, awful, mincing, blue-helmeted, meming, ashamed-of-his-nation faggot from my computer screen? Somewhere in settings? I'm offended by faggotry and I want him gone.

What has your race accomplished in the past 250,000 years?

>no boats
>no architecture
>no social infrastructure
>rampant disease and famine
>enslaved and sold worldwide
>existence almist entirely subsidized by civilized nations who feel guilty that niggers are so worthless

Fuck off nigger. Trump is more valuable as a single person than every nigger who has ever existed combined. And it's not that he's a great president or person or anything. Niggers are just that worthless

>What has this asshole accomplished in office?

Sucking kike cock

Cha-ching. Keep spending that money shareable. You're not convincing anyone of shit. Just betraying your countrymen. You better hope you win, because if this shit boils over and your side loses, you can bet your ass we're coming for you.

not sure if he's the absolute worst, probably one of the worst, and definitely worst approval rating of a us president at the one-year mark