Fucking beaner! get out of my country!

>fucking beaner! get out of my country!

BITCH how about YOU get out of MY country first

El mestizo colonialista

Conquest is conquest.

We've already got the only thing you're notable for, which is Mexican food. We don't need Mexican servers. Those can be white people.

orale vato. fucking gringos dont know shit about history.

Mestizos are mongrels, not natives, and have no valid claim to the southwest U.S.

>threatening to annex territory of the only country in recorded history to drop a nuke on a civilian target
I'm sure this will end well for the mexihobbits.

But we murdered you for that land fair and square

>BITCH how about YOU get out of MY country first
Only if you all rip your own hearts out like your ancestors and get out of Spain's country.

Some of that we got from the French. Stop moving the goalpost, José.

check'd
>american flag
bait harder OP

Mexico you literally "owned" that land for only two decades, and even then you only nominally controlled it. Aside from a few Spanish missions here and there the land was either empty or inhabited by Injuns.

>Tumblr filename

If were going that route the Native Americans would like a word with you

Checked

Given how poorly Mexico handles its affairs, and how ugly, cheap and tacky their culture in general is, I propose we take even more of their land.

this desu
giv baja california

Digits of truth.

>invade and annex mexico
>Build border wall on mexican southern border
>annex canada

Greater north american empire when?

When you lose wars, you often lose land.

Listen here, you fucking retarded spic, we beat you and took it. If you want it back, bring it. I'll gladly go round two and take more of your land from you.

you are inferior in every way so fuck off

Why don't YOU get out of SPAIN

That's actually New Spain, my retarded son.

Whose country?

DINOSAUR REVOLT WHEN!?

All of this is British land, everyone in it must get the fuck out of it

If napoleon hadn't raped Spain, new Spain would've prevailed and the US wouldn't have been so powerful and new Spain and the US would fight in more wars

>start a war
>lose a war
>get most of your land occupied during the war
>get paid for losing northern sparsely populated territories
>descendants bitch and claim it was stolen because their ancestors spent all the money on tequila and armadillo shells and they can't accept they're not the descendants of conquerors because they believe they're 1/64th Conquistador

That and had Spain not been using so much gold they would have probably lived a lot longer

Half of that territory is desert and the other half was too far away for mexicans to settle(east texas and nocal). Southern california and the southwest were a backwater until the hoover dam was built. You barely settled that territory, did nothing to improve, and demand it back once anglos have made it prosperous and valuable.

That land has been American for way longer than it was ever Mexican.

That land was lost fair and square and is rightful clay of America.

t. Pure Spaniard
unlike indian half breed OP

Lol at mexicans actually controlling anything in the southwest

Thats commanche country bordering on apache country. No mexican settler had any real control of that land

They fucking hated spics waaaay more than whites btw

Geronimo killed every mexican he came across. Period

Stop stealing Spain's empire you mongrel. Beside Mexico just claimed that territory without actually bothering to populate it.

>hurr hurr muh country

Me and my two brothers are moving into CA soon illegally, I'm planning to have a bunch of kids outside of marriage to repopulate our territories, if possible with white girls.

Funny how stormweenies talk about how the separation of races and territory is essential to stability, yet, see nothing wrong with stealing territory with 'muh might makes right'.

The Whit*toid is indistinguishable from a kike a who strikes you as he screams in pain, which is why I've made the determination I've referenced earlier in this post.

>implying Mexicans are not descendants of those Native Americans
retards who have never read a history book everyone

You are too late, you already lost the southwest

This
Anglos are just downgraded kikes

>kingdom of spain

daily reminder that there were less than 500 spanish living in California before it became a U.S state

Fuck off. You barely even had 10,000 settled in all that land. We've put it to better use.

You fucking Mexicans couldn't handle the Comanche you fagoot

Ive always wanted to ask the following questions to an illegal Mexican immigrant
1. Do you think of yourself as an invader?
2. Do you hate White people
3. Do you, or someone you are close with (brother, father, etc) sell drugs?
4. What do you think is going to happen to all the illegal mexicans in a couple years from now?

I

The mexicans fought the apaches for forty years until the US subjugated them

Way to claim it as a victory though

>whole country gets fucking waxed by 30 some alamo boys
>muh land

That has nothing to do with what we were talking about, fucking retard

>mexicans are so butthurt they draw delusional maps
might is right taco nigger

Time for the Anglo to get out of our lands.

US fought them for longer than 40 years retard, what is your point

LOL. look at how much territory you lost. It's ours now you fucking beaner. Fuck off.

>start a war
Americans troops walked over Mexican land and Mexican troops respond by shooting them back

open a textbook not approved by the Confederacy some time, Cletus. You may learn actual history.

>kike detected
Niice try buster

Nope we are here to say faggot. White American living in Mexico reporting in. God i love Mexican women.

Literally light years better than White women. They are traditional, family oriented and the overwhelming majority have yet to catch the liberal mind virus.

Your women are about to get Bleached OP.

Mejorar la Raza puta.

mexishit salt

Are you fucking retarded? Texas was an independent country recognized by France, the UK, and the US. Texas was annexed by the US by the time Mexico shot American troops on American land

We should have taken the entirety of Mexico after we beat them in war.

I know about the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo you third-world Aztec monkey.

America was built by whites, it was an unsettled, undeveloped frontier when we showed up.

This. You don't need to be a disgusting beaner to make bread with meat veggies and cheese

>1. Do you think of yourself as an invader?
No, our people have inhabited that land long before whites came in.
>2. Do you hate White people
Not particularly all whites, just the kind of white I mentioned, the ethnonationalist hypocrite who takes advantage of others, or plunders from others with the threat of violence.
>3. Do you, or someone you are close with (brother, father, etc) sell drugs?
No, but I don't view drug trafficking as something inherently bad, would you say selling alcohol and cigarettes is an evil profession?

For any rational man, it is beyond obvious that the current state of the drug problem has been caused by our inability to come to terms with the fact we can't, and should not attempt to solve this problem with force, but rather, with education on substances and treatment of the problem as a 'n illness, rather than something evil.
>4. What do you think is going to happen to all the illegal mexicans in a couple years from now?
What might happen is irrelevant, my determination will not be swayed by any threats or gloomy scenarios you could imply.

u know Mexico sold us that land cause they thought it was a useless desert; now that the 'evil' white ppl turned into Vegas they suddenly want it back

ur a miserable human-being rnt u -- btw, my country accepts every1; but i do wish there was an only-white-country just so u can c the difference & the true face of evil

You niggers were literally too afraid of th e apache to dare travel further north than your current cucked borders. If America hadn't of gone and actually done something with that northern land you'd have no reason now to hike north.

Fuck you.

You must go back.

Im saying when the united states annexed and settled the west there was no question of who controlled the land

Go ask the apaches

Pedro just shut the fuck up and go back to mexico.
No one wants you here, and we don't give a fuck about your wetback whining.

The river was the border. gtfo

That's because Mexico pushed them up north moron. Same thing they are doing with illegals now.

Polk was doing everything in his power to start a war retard, Grant himself said it.
>The presence of United States troops on the edge of the disputed territory farthest from the Mexican settlements, was not sufficient to provoke hostilities. We were sent to provoke a fight, but it was essential that Mexico should commence it. It was very doubtful whether Congress would declare war; but if Mexico should attack our troops, the Executive could announce, "Whereas, war exists by the acts of, etc.," and prosecute the contest with vigor. Once initiated there were but few public men who would have the courage to oppose it....
I am glad my nigga Grant raped you rednecks so hard afterwards that you faggots still bitch about him kek

Mexicans are literally shit

what a fucking waste of digits. fuck off

Polk literally says in his war address that American blood was shed on American soil. Texas was American territory that Mexico was retarded enough to allow immigrants

That applies to all non-whites to be fair, not just smelly beaners.

you lost it in a war

if i said give the 13 colonies back it used to be british id be tarred and feathered and thrown into the delaware

you beaner scum need to be genocided

Threads like these are retarded. Nonwhites in America who are not 100% tribal mountain people can shut the fuck up, you have BOTH ancestry you retards, you may have black genes as well. You are mutts, created by the mixing of spabiards and mayan, aztec etc. You speak spanish so stfu. Most likely if you live in a shithole and you have the privilege of posting here you are majority white, genetically. So who are you fighting?

>Mexico fights the apaches for 40 years
>US takes over the southwest
>US is now responsible for fighting the apaches
>Takes 75 more years to be able to control them
>Lol we did what the Mexicans were never able to
You see how retarded to brag about that? Mexico would of eventually done the same, they did to the Yaquis who were 100 times stronger the Apache. Not only that, but the Apaches of Northern Mexico were defeated as well.

Blame the wealthy Mexican land owners that wanted to become a part of the US.

This. Mexicant shitskins are cancer.

Thanks for anwsering my questions. Its not everyday I get to ask these. I got some more if you don't mind.
1. How do you feel about gangs
2. How do you feel about the fact that some illegal immgrants have been living here for years, but don't even bother learning the English language
3. Do you feel that its wrong to come in to a country illegally
4. Will you raise your children to think of themselves as Mexicans or Americans
5. Do you hope to one day reclaim parts of America in the name of Mexico?

cuz we wuz aztecs n sheeit

I would be perfectly fine with this as long as you also took the southeast. Midwest+Northeast are the only civilized states in the US

My great,great,great, great uncle would like a few words with you.

>El Abominacion
El AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl AbominacionEl Abominacion

>would you say selling alcohol and cigarettes is an evil profession?
Would you say knowingly capitalizing on other's addiction for your own profit is evil? Not to mention the substances in question are both poison..

We actually took over your entire country because your government is fucking inept, but we gave half of it back. You're welcome.

>Did not read what Grant said
retard
>Push and shove little Mexican kid
>"What ypu going to do about it faggot!"
>Mexican kid swings and breaks your nose
>He spilled muh blood!
>Call your redneck dad and he shoots Mexican kid
>That is right he started it!

We conquered your backwards ass. You mother fuckers still can’t get it together.

>mexican intellectuals

kill yourself beanboy

No faggot gtfo of Spain's glorious God fearing empire first you fucking mexinigger

here i "write something smart and there" =
dubs

30% of the Mexican population is Amerindian, there is around 30 million Mexicans who are 100% tribal mountain people. So how you stfu and mind your own fucking business ahmed

trump is gonna throw you filthy dumb beaner scum in the bean bin

the anglo has always known how to deal with the spanish

>Polk literally says in his war address that American blood was shed on American soil.
He just explained Polk was doing everything in his power to make Mexico look like the aggressor.

Nice argument bro

Bitch, please. The "Mexicans" that were on this side of the border have long since integrated to the point they're basically white people (by American standards) with Spanish surnames.

This.
If territorial changes happen because of a war, and a peace treaty makes an end to that war by both sides agreeing to who gets what, that treaty is legitimate and the land is lost.
People who think that they can get lost land back without war are naive.

Of course, just wanted to make sure the tortilla-nigger wouldn't feel excluded from that group

All the anglo knows what to do is suck off the kike

OP IS EL ATROCIDAD! HAHAHA gj user also

>>checked

idub
or
australia

amerindian? is that a new word for savage?

>mexican arguments

Whats an Anglo + Native American = ?