Ignoring the fact that every protagonist is an amoral scumbag and the animation is atrocious...

Ignoring the fact that every protagonist is an amoral scumbag and the animation is atrocious, Iron Blooded Orphans is extremely fucking boring. Why the hell do people defend this again?

>amoral scumbag
He's actually a typical boring protagonist. He fights to protect his friends. Every time violence happens against any of his friends he exterminates whomever brought about the violence.

Also nobody defends IBO it's dogshit

Because it throws around stuff that could be good/fun but then proceeds to execute them in a really mediocre way. Any half decent director would have have made Gali's confrontation with McGillis in the last episode at least a bit tense and cathartic.

>Also nobody defends IBO it's dogshit
>MAHQ
>Anime Suki
>ANN

It has defenders unfortunately. Real shame we can't verbally smack their shit.

This show put me in the mood to rewatch WING.

Wing had superior writing, animation, music, characters, action, mechs, and pacing

It also has Treize.

Yes but I want to rewatch it to make sure just how much better it is.

It's shitty as is. At least it has a bunch of cool mecha designs.

>At least it has a bunch of cool mecha designs
Rotting in the hangars unless Barbatos that gets to get a walk every 5 episodes.

>Because it throws around stuff that could be good/fun but then proceeds to execute them in a really mediocre way
So just like AGE? AGE had lots of animation though.

Yeah. 00 was the last good TV gundam anyway.

>00
>good
Thanks for the laugh.

I haven't finished AGE but I remember it being much better in terms of mech animation/visuals.

Well memed my friend.

Nice bait

This, he just looks psycho doing it but he's still just killing for his shitty "family". If he isn't doing that he's just eating quietly in the background. Nothing interesting.

Sup Forums is not those websites you raging autist fuck off

season 1, you forgot to mention just season 1.

S2 was certainly worse, but not bad by any metrics. Except OG GN drives mcguffin.

Some good openings.

Because IBO is the only gundam anime Sup Forums can understand unlike greco.

I wish Tomino undestood greco as well.

Age didn't start its decline until ep 16, IBO didn't even pass the four episode rule.

Season 2 was better than season 1 though

Oh no it wasn't. It was certainly more Gundam-y. They also killed Sergei for no reason but shitty pointless drama and his son was the worst 00 character. Fuck season 2.

Oh, it's shitposter-kun trying to start shit again. Just ignore him.

Have a (you).

>Oh no it wasn't
Yes it was
>They also killed Sergei for no reason but shitty pointless drama
Seemed fine to me
> his son was the worst 00 character
Pretty sure that's Louise

At least Louise had a reason to be a cunt
>hurr gendumbs killed my parents
That dude was just annoying.

>That dude was just annoying.
He really wasn't

But he did, he admitted it was shit.

He was.

>out of context interview
I know right? Graham should have been booted before the movie.

Bump