Is Black America Equivalent to a Sub-Saharan Shit Hole?

If Black America was its own country how would it rank in crime, education, GDP, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If Black America was its own country how would it rank in crime, education, GDP, etc?

Good question. Ive actually asked myself the same sobject over and over, until I realized the answers are all in Lauren Southern's new book: "BARBARIANS"

African-Americans (i.e. slave-descended blacks of colonial American origin) are the worst blacks of them all.

They have a deep-rooted inferiority complex because of slavery, severe identity crisis, and a bad case of post-traumatic slave syndrome.

They also have immersed themselves in an extremely backwards and anti-intellectual culture. Their general behavior is so bad and reprehensible that even most Africans dislike AA's and want nothing to do with them.

I seriously doubt that if they got their own ethno-state it would be on par with that of developing SSA nations like Senegal, Ghana, Gabon, Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Ethiopia, or Sudan in terms of quality of life. It would probably be worse than virtually every nation in Sub-Saharan Africa.

africans are often better than Afro Americans. I was friends with Africans

American blacks aren't quite as inferior as africans b/c most of them have a few white ancestors. See Liberia colonization as well. This doesn't mean they're better people overall though, since the white genes put them at about 85IQ (rather than about 70 for African blacks), which is the most violent intelligence range.

How did she wrench herself in there to begin with?

black magic

Thank you Professor of African studies.

Lol, perfect.

My missus is sub-Saharan African and she (and her whole family as far as i know) think black Americans are retarded.
They don't look like actual Africans either because even if they are "100% black", they are still a mix of a bunch of different African ethnicities.

Treating Black America as a country would be totally mathematical.
Your 68 IQ girlfriend's opinion of American blacks in general doesn't really have bearing. But thanks.

How the fuck did she get in there like that?

yes. rubbish people = rubbish country.
in fact most blacks are not even people.

IT IS BECAUSE OF YAKUB

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If the front of the cart was pushed up against a wall or something that movable part resting on her lap could be extended vertically.
She could then sit on the ground and stand up into the cart while leaning backward.

why make the op then if you dont want a response?
>totally mathematical.
what do mean by that?

they already tried their own state, it's called Liberia and of course it turned into one of the biggest shitholes in the history of the universe.

I've travelled around in Africa and in the US..

If black america was it's own country it would equate to central afican republic... the chimpouts, the gibmedats, the criminality etc.. it's exactly the same on both continents..

Also keep in mind.. Many african slaves moved from the US to Liberia 100 years ago. and we all know how that ended...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

[pic-related]

remember, im the most evil bastard there is, cause of the pigmentation of my skin (*laughs evilly*)

It would be a failed state since no one works and everyone just lives in hoods and fucks out of marriage or commits crimes. There is no country in the world that has out of wedlock marriages and unemployment rates like in the American African community. So you can't compäre it with anything but what is not a mystery is that it would be completely dysfunctional. Most blacks live to spite whites becuz of slaverehy, and this liberal experiment nightmare is only stable when you're leeching off a functioning productive state unit which is white america.

Without whites money? Detroit is a pretty good example.

Just look at Detroit, basically african tier with 100x more gibs

>Liberia

Yeah but most Liberians aren't of an American origin and it's true that Liberia is a massive shithole.

Over 9000 hours in the GIMP.

yes they are... Most of them moved there after slavery was abolished in the US..... they wiped out a large part of the original population of Liberia..

Same with Zimbabwe (Rhodesia).

Likely worse off than Africa. They have the added problem of being extremely entitled.

can you memesters make sure your grammar isn't shit, the bottom line is just embarrassing

why would anybody buy a fat negress