Kraut & Tears

pastebin.com/raw/tu59ct0H
imgur.com/a/LdD4d

The #SkepticismPlus "Task Force"
mega.nz/#!ku5RACpC!EouiOs5THU8-PzS71RWI2q9UkwGZlSTRkl-M5mrpC8c

twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
idsv.co/siv

>Kraut & Tea is running a secret discord server called The Task Force, with a crew consisting of various skeptic youtubers, a "science team," and fanboys acting as "detectives." Many of the skeptic youtubers within The Task Force will be speakers at the Kilroy "free speech conference," such as Youtubers Jeff Holiday and Wizard of Cause. The server even includes Kilroy organizer "Based Mama." They have also brought in a New York Times journalist.

>The stated goal of the server is to "debunk racists," but in reality, much of the server's activity involves cult-like plotting against Kraut's enemies and collecting information they use to smear and potentially dox those enemies. There is even a "hit list" of right-wing YTers and personalities, from people as small as Braving Ruin and Alternative Hypothesis all the way up to people as big as Black Pigeon Speaks, James Allsup, and Baked Alaska. Many of these people do not even discuss "race realism" as a regular subject, and so the motivation for Kraut's crew seems to be ideological, rather than academic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY
youtube.com/watch?v=D-VdYYW-q_c
youtube.com/watch?v=hOTVt3AEny8
twitter.com/JFGariepy/status/942519511382675457
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=LGf-WoXiHhI
thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-I-thought-Feminism-would-go-away
youtube.com/watch?v=l04QE29gKiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY

Noticed how every pro-kraut comment is written in the same buzzwords, i.e "snowflake" "salt" or "triggered"?

You can read the exact same under TYT/Buzzfeed/Vox videos.

I swear, this guy is in bed with these corporations in one way or another and they are using bot/spam accounts to uphype their own garbage. For Kraut himself it was really important to get his like/dislike ratio up again, you can hear him talking about that in the leaked audio, probably to fulfill certain contracts. This guy is 100% a plant to take down the skeptics on youtube, who have nagged TYT/Vox/Buzzfeed/MTV for so long and the Alt-Right too.

Do you think those corporations wouldn't fight back at some point? But of course they can't fight back from their corporate position, because that would legitimize and reinforce skeptic/alt-right criticism. So they have to buy/corrupt individuals within the enemy to destroy them from within. Kraut and Tea is a trojan horse and operative. This is why his hitlist contains individuals who never made race realist or r/K videos and every single alt-right women, who were attacked previous.

This all seems more like TYT/Vox/Buzzfeed wanting to take out their competition on youtube and end the anti-sjw sphere by changing their focus on the "alt-right are just right wing sjw's" narrative.

Ask your self, who is profiting from all of this?

NOT EVEN KRAUT IS

This is also why they had a NYT verified journo in their server.

This is an MSM operation to destroy their opponent online.

DO you think the MSM won't fight back at some point?

Kraut has lost over one thousand subscribers today.

He uploaded a new video today btw.

(((JF Gariépy)))

JF stream

On the internet, no one knows you're an SJW/ media shill/ Jew.

JF stream in about 20 or so minutes with Braving Ruin

Nice

Make a meme of this where kraut is driving into the crowd of skeptic YouTubers and the car says academics

>RK SELEKSHUN THEERY

Why did Kraut remain in the 16 year old edge kiddy mentality?

>Implying it was just him

>"We don’t allow funds to be collected for anything that facilitates harmful or illegal activities. You cannot post cocks that advocates, threatens, or shows you causing harm to yourself or other people, as well as animals. In the same line, you cannot promote illegal activities such as property crime, distribution of illegal weapons, or drug manufacturing."
>"No matter the specific information shared, we also evaluate the context around why it was shared. If it looks like this information is being shared for the purpose of making it easier for a large group to harass that individual, we are likely to consider it doxing. When doxing takes place, we lose the ability to have conversations. Doxing isn’t speech countering speech, it is speech shutting down others’ ability to speak. It removes our ability to discuss ideas, grow as individuals and have a safe space for disagreement."
patreon . com/Kraut_and_Tea
patreon . zendesk . com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-

Considering the fact that the form will require evidence and not just an accusation
youtube.com/watch?v=hOTVt3AEny8
The fact that Patreon has a reputation for being SJWs, it would be a good idea not to make it about defending the alt-right

(OP)
friendly reminder that when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you.
The reason he is on such a jihad against race realism, is because he's getting convinced of it, like a sith lord of old.

Unironically, in 6 months he might be full alt-right, because he realizes once you accept race realism, you inevitably become white nationalist.

Kraut is part kike, he can never swallow the redpill

Reminder that he has connections with /leftypol/
Really gets you thinking.

i hurt myself today

>be e-celeb
>see Metokur start showing up in your mentions with a big grin on his face
>immediately shoot yourself in the skull to avoid what's coming

NICE

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

His patreon revenue has been halved in the last few months.

That feel when no rage gf

I judge people by their actions, not their channel banners. If you see him advocating against rule of law and against borders, come back with that.

This.
When Jimbo shows up you know you fucked up

kraut's really letting himself go because of this shit

Rage was our Helen of Troy

>Jim has stopped shitposting on twitter just so he can sort the video out on this.
I think this is going to be one of the good ones.

750k views minimum

I really don't care about some random thot, but she was our helen of troy. Without her, none of this shitshow would be possible.

I hope she's watching and smiling at all this, knowing she's the spark that set off the chain reaction that led to the entire skeptic(TM) community committing sudoku

J.-François Gariépy
@JFGariepy
Seguir Seguir a @JFGariepy
Más
> So I hear I've just owned a YouTuber named OneSpecies without even making a response to his video yet, and in fact without even having watched his video yet.

twitter.com/JFGariepy/status/942519511382675457

> when you grow so powerfull that your videos defend themselves and your community learn to detect sophistry and how to cut through bullshit

Shieeeet

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

he lost 300 subs in 1 hour

Jesus christ, this is the same guy? What's the age difference here and how old is he?

He looks like he's 45 years old. I thought he was in his early 20s tops

This

>Amon Amarth poster
I feel sick that he has the same taste in music as me. and the same poster.

I just want to know what he means by that

Friendly reminder to
GET THE FUCK IN HERE
JF, CRP, Ruin,
10 minutes form now

No but pic related is Kraut

> that feel when an eceleb regonizes his own memes

that's Drachenlord not Kraut

THIS KILLS THE KRAUT

KILLS

THE

KRAUT

man she is a saint she single handedly imploded the skeptics

This is what happens when you try to debunk a video that explains the errors of the continuum fallacy by INVOKING THE CONTINUUM FALLACY AGAIN.

Also, this guy that Kraut brought in is literally a kike who made a video defending Israel's right to have an ethnostate. Hmm really makes you think. Nationalism for me, but not for thee, goyim!

They are both him, he did really let himself go, I don't know if he started doing crack with jeff or what.

No. He's just meming, the fat guy in the pic is a German Youtube lolcow

Who cares who it is. He should fuck off out of my music.

What I don't understand is... why were these 300 people still subbed? you'd think everyone who was going to leave would have left after seeing the other terrible anti-alt-right videos.

really makes you think

>This is what happens when you try to debunk a video that explains the errors of the continuum fallacy by INVOKING THE CONTINUUM FALLACY AGAIN.

I actually do not fucking understand how a guy could be so dumb as to do this.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO RETARDED

HOW DID HE NOT LISTEN TO THE NEXT FOUR WORDS IN THE SENTENCE

HOW DID HE NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT

HOW DID HE MAKE THE VIDEO WITHOUT BEING AWARE OF THIS

HOW DID KRAUT NOT REALIZE IT EITHER

DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE DOG BRAINS

disregard that I suck cocks

What's this from

I'm pretty sure a good chunk of his subbers only still follow him to watch the shitshow unfold

We need to find the gene that makes cows sperg so much when Jim pays attention to them.

Noice

meddl loide

They understand damn well. Kraut, this guy, and I'm sure some of his other helps are kikes. They don't argue in good faith. They see arguments as something to win, no matter what, rather than being about finding truth like gentiles do.

He knows damn well that he's misrepresenting everything being said. But they go through with it anyway because they're hoping to trick some plebs into buying their shit.

ALWAYS REMEMBER WHAT HITLER SAID ABOUT DEBATING JEWS

Trout is not exactly the smartest guy around. Doesn't help that all his Youtube helpers are just on his level

youtube.com/watch?v=LGf-WoXiHhI

>that wallpaper
He is still living with his parents, isn't he? How old is the bugger anyways?

I want to use her fuckholes.
End of message.

Best part is that KRAUT IS A FAN OF JIM. And he's about to get fucked in the ass. Everyone loves to laugh at lolcows until YOU are the lolcow. I hope Kraut kills himself over daddy jim rips him a new one

drachenlord has no age
he is eternal

that part about the continuum fallacy is like the guy goes out there with a sniper rifle carefully aimed at JF from afar, loads it up, chambers the bullet, takes aim, and then because the sniper rifle is the wrong way around, blows his own head off

Can someone explain this gif?

Who did he bring in? There was one Israeli Sargon assosiacted with who said he saw no problem with blacks claiming to be German or Danish.

started get in senpai

Kraut is an Adderall addict btw
spread that

The guy who made kraut's latest video

This is what I wished, but their social pressure showed me with Mouthy Buddha that we can never have this progression with a youtuber.

> Helper - fellow youtubers
> Mentor - some major eceleb that regonizes protagonist maybe even collabs or swaps videos once
> Temptation - alt-right as a new target, take the bait
> Abyss, death and rebirth - repetitious failure to disprove ebil wayciss
> REVELATION - creeping realization that ebil wayciss are right
> Transformation - losing faith in liberal/individualistic doctrine and moving further and further to the right as more and more falsehoods unravel
> Atonement - acknowledgement that one was wrong about so many things, and that mistakes were made
> Return - Realization that even though outlook is no longer so rosy and the world no longer looks as sunshine and rainbow as pre-gnatzi, there is hope in spreading the truth
> call to adventure - public call and efforts to attack not just sjw culture but more central tenets of liberalism itself
> supernatural help - Kek himself enters youtuber's life

> diagonal ceiling implies attic
> attic implies several storage house
> several storage house implies there is no way he can afford that in his age himself, have you been to Germany recently?
Oh, you think?

GET THE FUCK IN HERE FAGGOTS

source?

Is really interesting how "nationality" become "citizenship" when "nation" was a term originally related to RACE and TRIBE.

One of the first victims of proto-deconstructivism

we've got the tapes, Kraut
the entire discord is archived
no covering this up now...

Is this anything I should care about?

We have a possible Linkara situation. I repeat we have a possible Linkara situation

thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-I-thought-Feminism-would-go-away

> stickshempenhammer6666
> Sargon as a profile picture
There is no way you're not in here right now.

Coach Red pill piles it on in epic fashion.
>youtube.com/watch?v=l04QE29gKiA

Pic related is me spitting on the cunt Kraut

HYPE HYPE HYPE

I always see that dude shitposting in youtube comments. Solid fucking guy.

Jesus christ. Also, everyone can go over to 8/cow/ and get more info from the thread there as far as this sort of info

The absolute state of the skeptic community

JIM YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD! I KNOW YOU'RE LURKING THIS THREAD GET IN THE FUCKING STREAM NOW!!!!

AND DO THAT VIDEO ABOUT COPROPHILIA!!!!!

Drachenlord has his own house and doesn't need to pay for electricity. He's not Kraut you gullible faggots.

This, get in the stream Jim.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:^)

We can only hope

Jim, save this picture!

When will he be crowned?