Why is Anime almost exclusively plagued by moeshit?

Why is Anime almost exclusively plagued by moeshit?

>try finding some good action anime in the same vein as Berzerk/Vampire Hunter D
>Only get recommendations involving teenage beta nu-males and whiny brats

How about quit being a toonami tier newfag from Sup Forums. There's ones like those I'm sure of it

>there's ones like those i'm sure of it!
>Doesn't name them

Didn't think so. Face it, anime is nothing but trash aimed at beta teenage cucks.

Gone are the masculine heroes like Guts

>>/wsr/

(You)

Please, PLEASE kill yourself OP.

>Guts
>masculine
He took it in the ass from a giga nigga and got cucked by his best friend. Meanwhile the "beta cucks" you speak of drown in pussy on the regular, often without even doing anything for it.

Manime fags BTFO yet again.

>nu-male beta cucks

Enjoy watching shows about useless faggy pre-teens so you can self insert you pathetic losers

moeshit is a cancer, but it hasn't completely taken over. every season there are a handful of shows to check out, and a few of them won't be garbage

but really you should just take this opportunity to go watch older shit you missed. it's really not hard to learn how to use the various anime databases to find things that'll interest you.

I want Sup Forums to leave

I only watch mature anime

Not
An
Argument

>bait thread still alive after 20min

>11 years old

Because it's not a bait thread, OP raises valid points. I struggle to find any worthwhile anime these days that isn't infested with moeshit and bratty teenage fuckwits

The you and OP needs to fuck off back to where you came from.

Here's an argument for you

>WHY ANIME CAN'T BE COOL LIKE GAME OF THRONES

>tripfag in charge of saging
Filtered.

Threads like this remind me of why modern anime is so great. It's essentially a filter for cancerous Sup Forumsedditors like OP.

You need to be over 18 to post on this website.

Because moeshit rules.
>Miura adding moe characters to Berserk (Farnese, Schierke, the elves)
>Miura constantly leaving Berserk on hiatus because he'd rather play im@s
Get fucked berserkucks

I can't sage. My fortune would disappear.

Because sounding like a bratty teenage fuckwit yourself really wants to make people help you out...

Need help with what?

Stick to your degenerate moeshit you autistic pervert

And you stick to your manime shit...
Oh wait.

>using manime as an insult

Nu-Male detected

Look harder for the type anime you want, stop bitching like a little twat about what others watch, and fuck off.

But then I can't act like the cross-site Sup Forumsermin I am!

I think this medium might not be for you not because the lack of the anime you mention but because you are too retarded to find it and instead of making an effort you shit on the ones you don't like.

Pico x CoCo x Chico is my favorite.

I'm not asking for recommendations you retard. You really rthink I would ask the beta cucks of this shithole to recommend me an anime?

LMFAO if you unironically think that

So this is the thread where some user tosses out a bunch of buzzwords in his stealth recommend me thread so to false flags as a normalfag crossboarder and bait the board virgin pride brigade into standing strong for board culture, is that right?

That about covers it. You've proven yourself quite an astute observer.

Is this the point in the thread where the centrist fence-sitting faggot acts as commentator on the thread's contents?

You're right, but your sentence structure is a hate crime against anglos.