>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6l9go9X1EbE
youtu.be/oAm1EU_pu80
youtube.com/watch?v=-C_BBAp2hJI
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/17/putin-thanks-trump-by-phone-for-info-that-thwarted-terror-attack-wh-confirms.html
youtu.be/d9HqVXGRJL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Am I the only one who doesn't like Malta because the cross on the flag makes me think that my monitor is dirty?

ITT Reddit cancer

Nope

Did you know TLJ is really about White Genocide?
youtube.com/watch?v=6l9go9X1EbE

I was browsing /ptg/ at university today when all of a sudden i hear the squeaky fire door open up behind me and a rather large short haired xer walked through into the computer lab. I saw xer small dark, beady eyes look aggressively around the room, scanning for anything that xe might take offense to, then suddenly they snapped to my monitor, the anime and swastikas alerted xer right away, xer shitlord alarm went off! Waddling over to me with a huff and a puff, pins clinking and clanking together, ripped pantyhose streching to the breaking point under the pressure of xer's girthy legs, at least a foot in diameter. Xe comes up to behind me and stand with hands on xer hips, "GET OUT." xe screamed at the top of xer lungs at me. "GET THE %@$& OUT OF THIS LIBRARY!" I was stunned, mentally i had thought i was prepared for this, but once confronted with it in person I buckled: "uhh M-ma'am I'm just browsing some anime f-forums" I stumbled with the words, intensely cowed by xer powerful oderous presence. "I KNOW WHAT THAT SITE IS IT'S THE Sup Forums AND I KNOW YOU ARE A N*ZI! GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LIBRARY BEFORE I CALL FOR MUSCLE!"
I didn't know what to do, so I apologised, quickly logged off the computer grabbed my binder and pencils and left, forgetting my recharger cord for my cellphone attached to the computer.

I wasn't ready for xer, /ptg/ and i folded under pressure, now I feel like a shell of a man, thinking I should just an hero.

You can go back, you know

Donald Trump is a pretty great president!

I dislike him due to the large amount of shilling he used to do but I feel like I'm the only one that remembers it

youtu.be/oAm1EU_pu80
Thanks to VHSanon. Good theme for the Fun Times ahead.

I remember it.

>I will never get a girlfriend. I will be lonely till I die.
>I will die without ever having children...

Fuck is this thing?

I watched that today. Very good. Would like Stefan to know that the mortality rate for White Americans specifically Non Semitic Non Hispanic White is still falling. Just not for White Men 35 - 54 who make less then $50,000 a year.

Is this the Jar Jar of a new generation?

a toy disney can sell

Star Wars rodent.

>"IT HURTS TO LIVE!! AAAAAAUUUUUUUGHGHH!!!"

RARE TRUMP. TRUMP IS IN A MOOD LADS

Do you think Ann will ever commit suicide? I used to defend her during the primaries but now I'm glad the left bullies the shit out of her.

No, it's the next popular mascot toy.

Dollar store bootleg pikachu.

DEFEND THIS

Don’t care

it's a minion reboot

Bucket hat is too small

I met the other black Trump supporter in Northampton County, PA while I was getting some paperwork done.

He almost looks like what you would expect. If you put the two of us in a room full of other black people, it would be kind of obvious.

She needs to fuck off like David Duke and Dick Spencer, they are distinctly unhelpful

Putin has fucked this

doubt it, while there is more liberal circumcised cock to ride she'll be OK

Try harder don’t give up

it's not that hard to find a gf faggot, you just have unreasonably high standards. Chances are you're average to below average in looks, and have an average job/home situation. You can't be out there searching for 9s and 10s like that, or else you're not gonna have much success.

>I will die without ever having children...
trust me, they're not all they're cracked up to be

Oh

>We're back to minionposting
We've officially come full circle.

you can see the contempt he has for these chodes

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/17/putin-thanks-trump-by-phone-for-info-that-thwarted-terror-attack-wh-confirms.html

For those keeping score at home, that's now 2 terrorist attacks prevented last week. One confirmed CIA, other is possible TLA involvement - FBI are the kind of guys who would feed a prospective jihadist shitty instructions and inert components and let them JUST themselves before the arrest.

He's a MONSTER

Where is your hat agent?

AWOO~
Who do we get to explode now that IS is kill?

Drumpfenkot is weary

Wife and I enjoy our time with our nieces, then go home to a clean, quiet house, and travel in our off-time. No thanks.

He also told them about the laptop bombs, remember?

Polo shirts tucked into mom jeans with braided belts?

The black republican meme does have validity to it. Though I think that says more about the state of the other blacks.

RRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

It's hilarious how left, liberals and dimms in social media are screaming traitor, imepachment, collusion at him due to this.

They'd prefer if people had died to IS terror attack over this.

Your country is f'kd up.
>“We are either a united people, or we are not. If the former, let us, in all matters of general concern act as a nation, which have national objects to promote, and a national character to support. If we are not, let us no longer act a farce by pretending to it.”

Reddit just fucking destroyed you

>Drumpfenkot
careful, he might get fired

Nailed it desu

qt kitter, Jewleaf

NK, God willing

Both Koreas.

South Korea is still under the control of the coven.

North Korea might have working nukes.

>Reddit humor

Sure did
Now you have to go back

>The black republican meme does have validity to it

ya think?

I always imagine a confederate flag also

It takes two seconds to report a spammer. Remember that and do your job as a poster.

Is there a higher res of hatcat or is that the highest res? I want to make it the OP pic for some reason.

She was qt (for a tatar) back in the 00's.

AWOO~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

They're not mom jeans.

I'm not bald, and my mustache doesn't connect to my beard.

Oh dude... grow some balls. When a situation like this occurs you gotta snap into that state change and tell that land manatee that you have a right to use the computer as you pay the same tuition and if it doesn't like that you can't control what's on the screen it can go break a rope trying to hang itself. You'll feel so good afterwards, just be ready for it next time

This motherfucker ran for mayor of Toronto.

:3

Fukken wew

shut up, faggot. the only one orchestrating sand nigger attacks is putin. russians love sandniggers

We know. Someone mentioned in a previous thread that this show of overt cooperation (rather than just quietly handing them the information and making the foiled attack a non story) is an indication that muh Russia is out of gas forever, and that we'll be working together with Ivan more in the future.

sounds like you're living the dream, nice job!

WOAH!!! Powerful

I think that kibble is gonna need a Special Counsel, user. We will be extraditing it to my house immediately.

Merry Christmas, Belgian. What is a very uniquely Beligian traditional family thing to do and things to eat?

You are a cuck faggot. Just go ahead and marry her and raise Xer black love child, If you are lucky you can prep her bulls and lick her clean.

McFucking grill yourself

very cute

why does he talk to them in that situation? i thought it's a bad time to do it

thtoopid azz dwunf

Pretty sure that's 11.

>What is a very uniquely Beligian traditional family thing to do
Get raped by Prussians

earnest porgnine

Is anyone even investigating the Awan scandal? Got memory holed fast as hell

The left will celebrate if she kills herself. Don't let that happen.

Melania is so precious

Very checked

>here's 7 words
>posts 11

Thank m8

Ummm... no, sorry sweetie, but that's 11 words.

Yes you will, just work out every day and build your confidence. Don't think about asking a girl out, just ask her out. It's like getting in a fight, you're gonna take some punches but you can still win, don't be a pussy

What's she going on about now? Is this another tweet about period banshees?

BESS NOOO

I should say Flemmish

>UN grants county commissioner's request for troops on the ground
>As their flights come across the Atlantic they slowly reach the coasts of America
>Within visible sight of the US mainland they start taking flack
>Suddenly their planes start going down in droves
>Then out in the distance they hear a terrifying sound, a sound everyone on the planet fears and wish they never have to hear youtu.be/d9HqVXGRJL0
>Every single troop carrier is destroyed
>All air support is destroyed
>The UN apologized to Trump personally and voluntarily accepts our resignation from the UN
>Trump makes an announcement that any and all UN officials of any kind have three days to leave the country or they will be jailed and sent back in body bags
Please please please let it happen

she only needs 3 more.