Showering with gf

>showering with gf
>jewtube music shuffling while we bang
>"ratchet" music comes on (lots of negroes rapping "nigger" etc.)
>ihatethisshit.jpg
>but bang was pretty good desu

next day...

>talking with gf about fuck
>boner engaging
>"did you like fucking with music in the shower user?"
>tell her yes, but I'd like different music. ask her same
>"I dunno, I just go crazy when I hear that ratchet shit"
>boner deflates
>mfw I got cucked by black men rapping on youtube

what should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8n2yPYLWDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rcZp7u_Krp8
youtu.be/wx-dUsh6OT8
youtube.com/watch?v=B8-IdK7FOEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

commit sodoku

Destroy her pussy to Mozart

Friendly reminder that if a woman listens to nigger music you should run like hell. It's only a matter of time before she starts thinking about black dick.

Show her your true power level and drop the statistics. IT. IS. TIME.

Ask her why she likes uncultured criminal music.

Everytime I see some faggot here (probably lying) about 'banging' someone, it ends with some nigger cuck shit.

What you should do is die and take that whore with you.

>GF gets wet hearing nigger
>Can't just say nigger a lot to get pussy

Sad.

suicide is for soy boys. we fight to the last man.

I like where this is going. Think I'll try this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8n2yPYLWDQ

I dunno, I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but they must be doing something right (or rather their Jewish studio execs are), their music gets white women wet. Play The Weeknd next time you fuck her in the shower and she'll do anything for you.

>I dunno, I just go crazy when I hear that ratchet shit
Sounds like she doesn't like it but it's probably just how you write. Have you asked her how many blacks she has fucked yet?

I see what you're saying.

I don't want to react with insecurity about it, I want to tap into whatever the niggers and kikes, while eliminating the niggers and kikes

*tap into whatever the niggers and kikes are

>trying to fuck my gf in the shower
>dick isn't big enough to really get in there from the back
>have to lie in the bottom of the tub so she can get on top
Send help

introduce her to music thats better than niggger rap so she learns to hate it

Please take heed that kikes and niggers read your post , and can guage their I.Q. with yours and can probably tell you dont get much pussy action. Go ask a black guy lol.

Thank God my girlfriend's a bumpkin who hates "jungle music"

If she doesn't let you fuck her with the raging boner you get from hearing "Ritt der Walküren", it was not meant to be. Dump that bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcZp7u_Krp8

I bend my girlfriend over against the back wall. My dick isn't long enough to get too deep while we're both standing. The left curve doesn't help either.

You should start to sexually identify as a black man. I'm white but I identify as Han Chinese. We should beat the SJW's at their own game by fighting for our right to put any racial identity we want on job applications.

I live and work in a major city with very few of such women around :(

Or Bach - Air on the G String.

Does anyone have the full video to this?

if you dont listen country music as an american you are gay

Get used to enjoying watching your girl get fucked by niggers.

even the score by looking at 2D loli next time you bang her

call her a nigger while you fuck her

>>"I dunno, I just go crazy when I hear that ratchet shit"
That rachet shit as simple aggressive beats that sound like sex. See if she's into electronic music and try to divert to there. Same idea but whiter, more complex, and less nigger-centric.

Lol so degenerate. Its like take your kid to work day but you're trailer trash hick. I'm convinced 90% of pol is either underaged middle class kids or flint tier poverty whites.

this

She moved to the "city" with me (Appleton, WI) in an apartment close to the school we go to. She acts like a dog in that all the loud noises spook her and she's so paranoid of city folk. Grew up watching old shows like MASH and whatnot.

Also
>gf constantly goes through snapchat stories from people she knows
>one of the three black guys in town is in there
>remember his name out of anger
>gf is asleep and I grab her phone to check the time
>the negroid has sent her a snapchat
>wake her up and tell her to open it
>it's a picture of her from her profile with some heart faces he added
>scroll up and see that she has never responded to him over the year that she has had him added
>tell her black people look like monkeys and she is to delete him if he messages her again
>she says she never thought black people looked attractive and that she will

wew crisis avoided

this is the kind of answer I was looking for. I listen to "rock n roll" c. 50s-00s (esp. of british blues origin), classical (esp. Henry Purcell, my anglo hero) and neo-fash electronic (eg. Xurious)

looking for stuff that engages tribal/sex instinct that I actually like, but with fewer niggers and kikes. I don't generally like "EDM"

Pretty much this, also if she has a fat ass its pretty much guaranteed she's damaged

Modern country is really shit by country music standards. It's really urbanized. Shit like Florida Georgia Line is the mainstream standard. There are some people like Eric Church that make it work for them very well.
youtu.be/wx-dUsh6OT8

a roman salute for your number ouija. here's my thing: I don't think Strong White Men™ should react out of insecurity. Yes, sometimes with anger and firmness. But I want to approach this from a position of superiority, not fear.

Isnt this evidence for how music is nothing to be taking to lightly? Every cultural thing is having a massive influence on you and your behaviour.
Repetitive beats that are made by literal savages will envoke savagelike behaviour. IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

Bang her head into the headboard as hard as you can, while you plow her ass, while blasting Pantera thru your Bose.

DESU, it's probably less about actually liking it on itself and more about the beat to hype you up while you focus on something else. Niggersong is a lot more bearable as background music and I think that's what most people listen to it as. Just try getting some good fuck music that isn't by negros.

youtube.com/watch?v=B8-IdK7FOEY is commonly recommended for that and is actually genuinely good on it's own too.

It turns her on because its misogynistic monkey attitude. You need to be more manly and rough with her. Not physically, emotionally and mentally and socially.

>love purcell
>gets women drier than the Sahara

remember me but forget my fate

>Henry Purcell

It's awful background music. I'm really sensitive to having my mood change to the tone or atmosphere around me. Loud nigger music just makes me annoyed and angry.

>Isnt this evidence for how music is nothing to be taking to lightly?

Very much so. It's the ultimate mood altering "substance" and it must be consumed responsibly and ideally a sophisticated palate must be cultivated.

Auto-tuned vocals cause me actual physical pain, I have a decent sense of pitch and every digitally shifted note juts out at me like a knife.

The fact that it's almost impossible now a days to eat out without a layer of pop-music pumping through your skull has caused me to leave restaurants rather than endure the caterwauling of roboniggers in heat.

nah I work out to Purcell and it seems to get her really wet (combo of the music and watching me). I'm looking for music with an un-kiked version of the "ratchet" emotion that I can also get into.

see

It doesn't exist. The "ratchet" aspect is just Jews tapping into the natural degenerate she is. She likes that music because it's telling her to be a filthy fucking whore. You don't want to keep tapping into that unless you want to end up with a filthy fucking whore you dimwit.

hmm. we're a "kinky" monogamous couple. I'm interested in indulging some things (in a controlled environment) that might otherwise be "degeneracy," just not interested in this specific nigger degeneracy

you know the guy in your picture is a memetic stand-in for "Big Brother", right?

As in, he steals your milkshake?

git your dick chekked tomorrow morning, op.

I actually canceled Sirius in my wife's car because I told her I won't listen to nigger music ever again, by accident or not.

She wasn't happy about it at first, but she knew I was right.

>The fact that it's almost impossible now a days to eat out without a layer of pop-music pumping through your skull has caused me to leave restaurants rather than endure the caterwauling of roboniggers in heat.

What kind of nigger resturants do you eat at?

"It's what everyone is listening to!"

*Wagner - Ritt der Walkyren

"jungle music" is better then gangster nigger shit

If I posted a YT link to nigger music, then will you not come to Sup Forums ever again? Cancel your internet service?

>what is Gangs of New York

>>what is Gangs of New York

a movie about big brother stealing shit?