So. Those marks on Naruto's face. Were they tattoos or whiskers or what?

So. Those marks on Naruto's face. Were they tattoos or whiskers or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

theanimeaddict1.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're whisker marks from nine-tails

why do his kids have them

>expecting consistency from a kids show

Sarada a slut?

He had them the moment he was born because the fox's chakra leaked out of kushina's seal and into her womb.

because Naruto has kyuubi chackra running in his veins? I don't fucking know. Naruto should be half fox by now really.

they're scars made by kids when they heard he was kyuubi
>if you're the fox shouldn't you have whiskers? here ill give you some

He's not even really human, he's more of a half-demon for most of the show until he ascends to godhood

That's an interesting theory until you remember his regen hax

Malasion airlines

I wasted ten years of my life watching this fucking show

kill me

I thought it was his stamina and chakra, the regen doesnt come in unless he used the power like in the chunin exam, his wounds did not start healing till he tapped into it.
while on that subject
>has repeatedly shown mc is probably the only character besides the two medic nin that can self-heal yet gets thrashed around like a ragdoll half the time without ever healing.

get the fuck out, she is a pure woman

I actually don't mind boruto now that I saw the movie. but I did have problem with sasuke

>shows he can use shadow clone
>never uses it again
>even though the MC himself shows how fucking versatile it is
>naw gotta let the MC be cool

and another thing
>jiraiya says that the rasengan is level 4 technique or something like that
>jiraiya can do it.
>he the one the sanin its ok
>kakkashi can do it
>umm but,
>konohamaru can do it
>fuck you kishi
>his son did it while even adding chakra nature to
>fuck you double kishi

What does her feet smell like?

Sasuke doesn't use it because he doesn't have as absurd an amount of chakra as nurudu. Even when he's a literal demigod he can only make about a dozen since it splits your chakra equally amongst all clones.

>Jiraiya
It was A-level shape manipulation. Minato actually invented it as a human imitation of a bijuudama
>Kakashi can do it
He was Minato's student so of course he could. But like Minato he was unable to add his lightning chakra so he invented the Chidori and later Raikiri as substitutes
>Konohamaru
Naruto's "student" so yeah, he was taught too.
>Boruto
Konohamaru's student, and also a genius. Did what his grandfather, Jiraiya and Kakashi failed to do, and did what his father managed to with thousands of clones which share experience so it's more like years of training, unconsciously over the course of a few days.

>veins
I read it as benis :D

>since it splits your chakra equally amongst all clones.
I though it only gave portions, cause isnt that how neji was able to find him in the chunin exam because he saw who had the biggest amount of chakra?
>and also a genius
at what? nothing in the movie has shown to imply except word of mouth by the characters, where they said he know lightning, fire and water or wind(one of the two) yet in the entire movie nothing he did was by his own jutsu, it was all the fucking tool. the only thing re really know is that he knows shadow clone and more than likely, gentle fist.
im still on the fence about fucking adding chakra nature to the rasengan.

my problem is this show has been throwing fucking nepotism in my face since jiraiya. and its about to get much worse.

More proof that narutards should be permabanned from Sup Forums.

Narutards really are desperate for a 24/7 general.

Google exists. Fuck off.

>samefag

I want to toss Salad's salad!

Wait till she's older and perfect.

>cause isnt that how neji was able to find him in the chunin exam because he saw who had the biggest amount of chakra?
He couldn't find them, that's the point. They all have equal chakra so you can't tell them apart, even with the Byakugan.

>at what?
Making Rasengans, apparently. And yeah, he does have wind, lightning and water affinities. He says so before even getting the tool

>im still on the fence about fucking adding chakra nature to the rasengan
So you don't believe Sasuke?

Generals are cancer, and I hope a mod comes in and deletes this one. We're getting a new chapter this Thursday anyway, you fools can wait a few more days.

>wait til she's older
NO!

>why do his kids have them
kushina's eggs got mutated by 9T when she was the host.

> exposure to 9T didn't give her whiskers
> naruto born with marks before receiving 9T
> bort + sunflower got them without a host mother

I said wait. Here, sate your lust with some Tenten hips.

Who?

>Making Rasengans, apparently.
am I supposed to be impressed by that? naruto has already maxed the shit out of the rasegan. it was cool during naruto's time, but im not gonna sit here and read through another 50 pages of rasegan spam.

>he does have wind, lightning and water affinities.
i may need to go recheck but one of his teammates outright said "thats the hokage son for you, he knows lightning, water, and wind jutsu" and thats kind of a dick move by the his teammate, "thats the hokage son for you" while I ad mit the show has done nothing but spit nepotism in my face the entire time its still pretty dick move to say it.
>So you don't believe Sasuke?
no, I'm starting to think kishi doesnt know the difference between having talent and being a genius, cause hes done the same shit with naruto since the chunin exam
>rock lee supposed the hardworking dude
>guy: no hes a taijutsu genius
>naruto shown thousand times again to be a moron
>master the chakra nature training
>kakashi: he just might be a genius
only orichimaru, and nara from what I can remember are actual genuises,

Scares.

Fuck off

In Japanese, "genius" is different from how we think of it in English, where it's just a high IQ. While it can also mean that in Japanese, it's often used to mean "natural talent," or someone for whom something comes easy. Guy doesn't say Rock Lee is a taijutsu genius - he says he's a genius of hard work. Fact is, taijutsu DOESN'T come easily to Lee. But doing a shitload of pushups does. Lee can just go nuts working hard because that's his genius.

So Boruto is a genius of ninjutsu? Doesn't that basically make him Madara?

Madara was a genius of pretty much everything.

Nardo got mutated because he was carried by his mom while she also carried the nine tails.

His kids have them because of his mutated demon spunk.

I'm more triggered by the fact that Naruto uses taijutsu yet sucks ass at it and gets thrashed every by every opponent he faces in hand-hand.

If you're honestly curious, it's a relic from an old pilot chapter, where Naruto was actually the son of the nine tails and was a fox himself, masquerading as a human kid.

theanimeaddict1.blogspot.com/

Salad's design is really good. The funny thing is that nothing reminds me of her parents.

Fuck off Narutards.

Fuck off back to if you want your general.