Why don't terrorists just do another 9/11?

Why don't terrorists just do another 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI
youtube.com/watch?v=NtSX1T62SMI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ugff1t_e2ks
youtube.com/watch?v=w465MHsvYpg
youtube.com/watch?v=PwV4FluoSAA
youtube.com/watch?v=lFW49dYifP0
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because we know its the Jews

Because Obama already did most of what they wanted, and they know that now Trump would just fuck them up.

Because they're still reaping the rewards from 9/11.

Because we actually would follow the money this time and assassinate the Jews and their mudslime middle men who did 9/11.

Because it's december

Hey Sup Forums a lot of people say it can't be done, but I think think we can reform Islam and stop a lot of harm happening to a lot of people, especially the gays. I heard Sup Forums is filled with some pretty cool dudes, so you probably know where all of the cool anti-bigot kids hang out. Maybe you could get some of them to help.

I just feel like if people posted stuff like pic related around, it would help the world and peaceful muslims to see that it's OK to be Muslim and be chill with gay people!

Maybe they could get some full page shipping labels from amazon and cut them into quarters and post these around at coffee shops or Antifa meetings or wherever the cool kids hang out. They're the ones that really drive society after all.

What do you think Sup Forums can we save Islam?!

they wouldn't dare!

Why would jews need it?

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

I would be sooooo happy.

Not a chance, I remember what happened to Charlie Hebdo

They could do it in vegas. Like over a concert or something...

the next terror event on that scale will be jews false flagging the pet jews in israel with lots of fake bombs and missiles, iran will go rip soon after.
they may even go full nuke on tel aviv for a second holocaust

>terrorists
>9/11

why the hell not

Because terrorist attacks are no longer serving their purpose, they can do things by other means now

It was never the terrorists.
The pulverisation of the wolrd trade centers was for political reasons. The US gov and other intelligence agencys did it for power and war

>terrorists
>911
pick one

Such as?

such as?

because even camel fuckers won't stoop to hollywood's level

monumental jinx

my life sucks i really need a good happening and only something on the scale of 9/11 involving the end innocent American lives can quench my thirst for a real happening

(((they))) are not going to destroy a building designed by a jew.

>911

Checked. It's Happening

it's nearly impossible to pull off

this
youtube.com/watch?v=NtSX1T62SMI
then this
youtube.com/watch?v=Ugff1t_e2ks
then this
youtube.com/watch?v=w465MHsvYpg
then this
youtube.com/watch?v=PwV4FluoSAA
then this
youtube.com/watch?v=lFW49dYifP0

Why not? Didn't they destroy the first one for the insurance money? What was that Jew's name again? I forget

Young people don't understand how insanely casual flying was before 9/11. It was a little absurd.

same reason y white ppl dont have their own country i guess?

because today you cant just walk in a plane with guns or bomb in your luggage, also pilot's cabin is being locked and so on, a lot of security measures got implemented after 9/11.

Lets also not forget that arabs are being checked a lot more thoroughly (if thats correct word) than other ethnicities

Lucky Larry

I'm surprised that they haven't done a hit on a ferry yet

Like I don't think it would be hard to get a van with a load of explosives and guns onto a ferry, the security is laughable. And once you're out at sea, what are they going to do, call the coast guard? Response time has got to be hours at least. You could massacre a whole bunch of people and then blow up the ship ez pz

And they have created an alternate reality now that leftists perpetuate that will lead shitlibs to revolution. They dont need to do 9/11 it is almost complete. Remember the 20 year plan?

It turns out winning the election has snookered the right. The left is about to overthrow trump in a color revolution, the right cant step in first and cant stop it once it starts. They cant get what they want with him there either because of obstruction and the rage these cunts have induced has activated a bunch of retards to act on lies.

You have to sit back now and watch it happen. Turns out the country needed to be seized years ago.

owned by a jew designed by a jap/american.

This will be for the worst of humanity though. To hell we all go and to hell we all belong.

yea but killing rich ppl, is a bad idea, since they would spend most of their $$ trying 2 kill u, instead of 4 parties

>ferry
>rich people

I take the ferry user

Your stupid country will take down the rest of us though.

some of 'us' like 2 pretend 2 b poor, but ur right lol; i assumed a ferry was a resort thing

shoulda stopped us when you had the chance.

that is the discipline; no? it has to all come down, before it can be rebuilt
>imagine how powerless the powerful will be without power

Boss master race

Terrorists got cucked by Obama, they won't recover any time soon.

i conveniently 4got, who likes & owns the most guns

this is a 50/50 game, & no1 has any clue who will win; which is the only reason y im betting & playing

The masses have too much mass sharing technology now, (((they))) wouldn't be able to pull it off.

Because US doesn't need a reason to go to war or to scare its people into buying more guns or trading their freedom and privacy for security.

These things happen on their own, they don't need to blow up their own towers anymore.

This. There are plenty of ways to rack up a huge body count before the police could even respond to the threat if you have half a brain, some creativity and some patience. Unfortunatley Muslims are often sub-90 IQ savages so we only get a good happening out of them when they get lucky.

no Bush in office

/Thread

Bruh. Trump IS the next 911. How's that red pill?

Fbi plz go

Why don't they just make airplanes and buildings out of the same material that terrorists passports are made of?

>my dick is like, this big.
fuck dat nikka paul

>another

You really think those people, who often have trouble even killing themselves in suicide bombings, could pull off such a stunt as 9/11 a first time?

On behalf of all muslims, i say no thanks, we'll pass. our butt still hurts from last time...

Trump is gonna destroy Israel. Don't worry.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

They don't need to do a 9/11 style attack anymore. All they have to do now is join in the rapeugee programs to take over the world.

FUKKK I LIKE TRUMP EVERY DAY MORE AND MORE

FUCKING LEGEND

Hey! I made that picture! I made a better one!

Maybe because it wasn't terrorists ?

Does anyone need the F-35 explained? President Trump told me about it so I'm pretty much an expert now.

Because they didn't do it in the first place.
9/11 was an inside job.