Is Sup Forums broken?

I've heard this board has been on decline ever since the 2016 election, which I believe to be true because all I see are a bunch of banter and shit posts, liberal fags and e-celeb threads flooding this board. Did all the quality Sup Forumssters decide to move to Twitter and leave
Sup Forums in a dump? Is this why there aren't as many quality discussions like there were before this whole shitstorm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssgCTeN_ZTY
youtube.com/watch?v=jUwunO8FWdk
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6GP0ZyB4U&list=PLlwsnDfa639mVMNShraZ-UxZq8TF1aXOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to 4+Sup Forums if you want real discussions. This (((place))) has turned into a T_D pro-Zionist shit fest.
I'm only here for the occional ylyl thread

what are autists supposed to do otherwise?

kill yourself

mass imigration of newfags including me but i think the movment is growing so its helping in the end even if we are not getting the same quality drawn memes but i am making some memes so not all newfags are destroying Sup Forums

This is the first time i've been back in about a month and the breaks in between visits are getting longer.
It's been getting worse for years but gg and the election just brought the level so far down.
imo the only thing that has fucked it is that people dont feel there is a risk anymore, so no-one lurks.
8 is as fucked as here too and has been for just as long. kamphfy is a fucking shitskin drug user that bans any anti trunp sentiment and he shares users with some mod called adam from T_D.
The reddit shit was on purpose to get more posters.

Cripple, both versions, are shit because the mods ban anyone that doesn't parrot their beliefs. It a shit

It's true. Mods need to purge this place or it's over.

e-celebs and happeningfags are ruining it

I don't mind e-celeb threads desu. The problem is more the shilling against e-celebs than the people discussing them.

gay cunt
e-celeb threads are advertising and should result in bans

This. plus, the movement is pretty fucking important. /pol is going to evolve, that is just a fact. We ought to be working to make it workable. Take the recent influx of boomers, for example, many Sup Forumsacks give them a lot of shit and try to drive them off, but if boomers want to come around and start voting in good ways then I welcome them. Creating a Boomer General and trying to contain them within the containment might be a great idea in order to get them accustomed to the site and its culture, for example. That would satisfy the need to expand the movement, while also stabilizing the evolution and limiting the change to our culture.

What's the point of them? Every week there is a new e-faggot to replace the ones who have fallen into disgrace.

One can only filter so much with a fish scooper, in an ocean of shit

e-fags spread the message. They fall because they fuck up the message. Eventually one is gonna get it right, and then a young fan will grow up to be the next Hitler, and all will be made well again

W-w-wait. What?
You CAN leave?

Just get yourself banned.

I've noticed a distinct lack of cheese pizza lately. (I'll let you decide if that is better or worse than it used to be.)

>Did all the quality Sup Forumssters decide to move to Twitter
kek

You're the main problem. Posting from behind a meme flag, and trying to bitch about "your Sup Forums" having been taken over by what? Some subreddit?

>shilling for the shillchan

The chan itself is great, but their Sup Forums is fucking retarded

I will never ever stop talking shit about people who try to fucking use us to enrich themselves, fuck you.

Self-funded people who seek to help instead of looking for handouts (like Jared Taylor) should be the only folks that we don't arbitrarily ignore

You'd better believe it buddy!
t. Jim Profit

Did I died?

What the fuck is this Jim profit bullshit, I've been on Sup Forums for at least eight years and I've never heard of it.

>this triggers the 8cuck

infinity is too slow. i would rather drown in this chaos.

>Did all the quality Sup Forumssters decide to move to Twitter and leave
Can confirm that I split my time between here and Twitter now.

>Leave Sup Forums
>Wreck the chaos outside, make them feel sorry for pokin' into hornets nest.

And it evidently is BS
ALL MODS ARE FAGS!

>This. plus, the movement is pretty fucking important.
what movement would that be?
a huge part of the decline is that new people have come to pol with the expectation that pol is an altright™ hub of activism rather than coming to pol with an open mind to talk news/politics from any standpoint.
its because their entry here is through reading the media propaganda about Sup Forums pol like you have, which is usually skewed heavily in one direction or another, this is a board of peace where its best to come in with no predetermined views on anything. one of the reasons so many pol ((operations)) have appeared to fail of late is that this board was never about that to begin with, also pol is a lot more centerist than many people would believe if all theyve known is the media lies on the board.
pol got its right wing extremist/activist reputation because the MSM needed somebody to strawman when normal internet users rallied against the aggressive liberal, rather than admitting its possible some naturally disagree with a narrative like gamergate they had to make it look as though people had to be radicalised into opposing it.

One year ago, you would have 4+ replies because of your flag.
Those 4 replies would get one or 2 replies calling them newfags.

Nowadays, nobody even blinks an eye if Aruba-user is here.

It's called riding the tiger, user. Try it. Also I wish you a happy Saturnalia and all the cheese pizza you could possibly consume.

R A R E
A
R
E

Lmao, first new meme is a loong time to really make me chuckle.

Sup Forums is mostly just shitflinging at this point, i kinda love it.

Hi there newFriend, i hope you have a nice stay!

>Go to cripple chan Sup Forums
>get banned by turkroach for being glow in the dark cia nigger
no thanks

Pretty much this. Like a couple weeks ago when fake news said tillerson was getting replaced with some CIA faggot and all the idiots were like
>WOW FUCKING BASED.
Fucking what?

They didn't move to twitter, twitter is separate, and hopefully nobody tells you where they went.
If mods weren't faggots they would delete this meta post

THIS
>Sup Forums is just finding itself after successfully RP'ing newfags
>don't be shocked when Sup Forums is atomized, and reemerges in different places; just as Sup Forums atomized into Sup Forums
>the oldfags that left, hopefully have not taken well-paid positions with the enemy

>since the 2016 election,
That's when Sup Forums moved to 8ch. Now that's fucked too but nowhere near as bad

Yeah I think a better version Sup Forums will happen someplace else eventually. Hopefully they will have something in place to deal with the shills and chronic shitposters. AI anti-jew mods when?

>This (((place))) has turned into a T_D pro-Zionist shit fest.

Fucking this, i was wondering why i hated burgers more than i used to, this is fucking why. T_D cucks are delusional retards and you CANNOT reason with them.

Leafs are worse

its not about different countries posters, we shouldnt even have fucking flags. its t_d faggots who are the worst for mental gymnastics to support their idol regardless of his actions or reality, theyre the same as eceleb white knighters or sports fans, fucking retarded unconditional support

kinda hard to keep dick riding drumpf when his presidency is a disaster

the only reason pol was fun in the past was for the campaign memes

Not really, i'd say 60-70% of posts are by Americans 40% of those are by neocon civnat t_d cucks. You just hate leafs because your fucking sensitive.

less chaos, less energy.

also invasion of newfags always hurts. Sup Forums is about being nth level trolling, you can tell when things are on a decline when newfags fall for 1st level trolling, so the place has become shitty /bantz/

I don't know how much value you might be able to extract from my post but here goes:
I consider myself to be a high quality poster. I create OC, good threads, and if the thread calls for it I will make paragraph long replies.

So where have I gone lately? Nowhere really. I'm still around but I don't post anymore because every thread is trash and every thread that isn't trash is filled with shills.
Nowadays I just lurk the catalog to check for happenings and pop into a thread or two per day, that's about it.

Back in the day when I would put a ton of effort into posts I would get lots of good responses and replies. But now even if I make a 10/10 post, I might be lucky to get 1 (You) but normally the thread simply dies right after I post or my post gets lost in the sea of garbage. It's not worth it to put in effort anymore.
Hopefully I helped answer your question of what happened.

4+Sup Forums is worse.

(1/2)

(2/2)

(3/2)

>I've heard this board has been on decline ever since the 2016 election, which I believe to be true because all I see are a bunch of banter and shit posts, liberal fags and e-celeb threads flooding this board. Did all the quality Sup Forumssters decide to move to Twitter and leave

except he's the most beneficial president the USA has had in 50 years

Sup Forums became mainstream, Now the jews own it through retarded T_D idiots migrating and
has it mostly right. The only thing wrong is that Crippled Chang is a garbage dump as well.

oldfags should move to /bant/ and make a new culture

Its the volume of people thats done it with no change in the board structure, the very worst trait from Reddit has moved here, that is you are rewarded for posting what you think other people want to see rather than something that might challenge them.

Because of how quickly posts slide down the front page, if you post something that doesnt get immediate replies it can often be lost, so youre more likely to get precious Yous with shit tier race bait or outrageous news screencaps than asking anything else. Its pretty much the same for political opinions, people are rewarded by agreeing with each other.

The whole thing is a mirror for real world immigration, when enough new people turn up at once, they dont need to assimilate as they have enough critical mass to maintain their old culture. The more new people show up, they see both cultures side by side, maybe some random post about a political happening or a 'pay the toll' thread, given why people come here fresh( ) theyre more likely to spam the new toll post to the point that all newfags think thats what its always been.

This user gets it. Half of my posts are now made from the catalog view sorted by "date created" in a vain attempt to identify and shutdown low-effort shitpost threads before they can get off the ground.

The board is moving too fast now, people do not even read responses in the threads they post in, they just take the OP's bait without saging. This has turned the board from a place of discussion and debate into an auditorium where everyone is trying to scream over everyone else. This has caused the quality of posts to drop off, leading newfaggots to skip the previously necessary "lurking phase" and just type out some bait bullshit that will be bumped endlessly by other newfaggots.

Most of us are still here, but quality discussions automatically get slid in this new environment. Threads that have 1 sentence in the OP, or ones that are obvious bait NEED to stop getting bumped. Newfaggots NEED to lurk moar.

/bant/ was meant to be a containment board for all the shitposts

>Too much newfags
>Oldfags leaving, getting banned by (((mods)))
>Massive shill bombardment
>Fucking boomers

Newcomers aren't respecting board culture, shit everything up. I remember earlier this year how shills/newfags/ledditors/ got instantly spotted by oldfags.
Now? Oldfags are drowning in a sea of newfags. I can't tell with the same clarity as before between shill, the donald,boomer,newfag/normalfag.
Board culture is being diluted, newcomers aren't assimilating.
>people don't feel there is a risk anymore.No one lurks.
Its true, It is by lurking that you learn and catch up with the oldfags,you learn everything from lurking.
Thats how yo indicted yourself to become a pollack. Now it doesn't mean shit to come to this board, anyone can post whatever the fuck they want without adding real substance, preventing real discussion to take place and fertile ground for shills to fuck the board.

The main problem with this is that /bant/ has no rules against spamming and being wayyyy off-topic. If we ever managed to get something going there it would be even easier for the outsiders to enter and destroy it than it was for them to dilute here.

Checked but unlikely.
Oldfags are getting rich off of Bitcoin and disappearing from the internet in general.
This feels like the end of an era to me.
Who knows what's next.

You're right, it is a very good mirror for real world immigration. Sup Forums is under attack from hordes of immigration and relentless shilling orchestrated by those who hate us. It's just like real life.
The interesting thing though is that on the internet timescales are accelerated. This means that if it takes a real country generations to fall, on the internet it will happen much more quickly. Sup Forums fell in a matter of years, but this also means that the resolution will happen much more quickly as well.
No idea what that will be yet.

This exactly.
There was a brief period when it seemed like calling out slide threads and telling people to lurk was working, but whoever is funding the shills just kept doubling down until all efforts were worthless.
The amount of bots and shills here would probably surprise even me.
The newfags are a problem too but I'm not sure how much of this situation is caused by them.

It's shit because of the flood of electionfags that take Sup Forums seriously. Before Trump this board was mostly white gamers and small handful of neo-Nazis. Now it's flooded with normie conservatives, stormfags, russian shills and other outsiders all trying to harness the power of Sup Forums as their own personal army. There's no cohesiveness anymore.

On the plus side it destroyed the Republican and Democratic parties so there's that.

Mass immigration damages everything, but I’m confident that the same initial environment that created pol will make new arrivals into pollsters or send them fleeing elsewhere
Europe has its winter and unmoderated climate
We have our trolls and unmoderated board

Does 8ch ban for non white-nationalist views?

>not realising Sup Forums is better than whatever pointless normalfaggotry

the sheer volume of fucking bots is absurd. thankfully I've almost kicked the habit of coming here

I dont think its all shills though they are definitely at the forefront, it makes sense for them to disarm any anonymous space. pol is useful for them to strawman and laugh at, they literally screencap their own posts and write articles about it, which just sends even more people here consuming the rubbish.

Theres been a huge increase in regular nonshill numbers this year because ((they)) have clamped down hard all over the internet with mass ban waves, so this place as become the retards lifeboat. ((they)) dropped the ball with Trumps election and the mass reddit/twitter bans are the backlash, so rather than coming here to learn people are coming here to vent like they used to do elsewhere.

> I’m confident that the same initial environment that created pol will make new arrivals into pollsters or send them fleeing elsewhere
Im not sure about that.
Seems to me the normalfags that are coming to pol/ seem to be "entertained" by us.
They aren't assimilating, just repeating our costumes.
>Frog posting
>Kekistanis
>HWNDU

Its like episode 2 of Black mirror. They aren't turning into pol/ anons. They don't lurk. They just absorb and spew out whatever this board is doing, and if they drown us in number, they start spewing whatever the shills/bots do instead of real anons.

Its truly a war for who dominates the newfags.
Oldfags vs. Shills.
And we are losing.

That depends. If you start a thread saying "I'm a [civic nationalist, multiculturalist, etc] debate me" then yeah you'll get banned. If you're a Nippon who joins a discussion about how niggers are barely more evolved than monkeys and that Japan must remain Japanese then you'll be fine.

But infinity-chan is dead as a door nail.

>Its truly a war for who dominates the newfags.
thats sadly accurate, with most of them coming here expecting pol to be something it never was makes it very hard.
if anything comes from it, itll be a good indicator of whats going to happen in western europe in the coming years.

you have your masses of immigrants who want the new land to be somethign they benefit from, pushed hard by a paid insidious element of society who preach that the natives have to change to accommodate rather than the newcomers assimilate. the whole process is supported by one segment of the population and hated by the rest, with the point we are at now probably about where we are irl.

there are threads like these that wont stop anything, like theres commentators irl documenting problems with nothing changing, what happens next will show us the future of europe.
either full 1488 uprising against the paid agitators somehow, white flight somewhere else to delay the inevitable or we just sit here and watch it all crumble underwhelmingly in 2018.

1 (you) for this post. Ironic. I've also stopped putting efforts in posts. We have to accept that the auto shilling is working. There are some thread where the old guard comes out of the woodwork and suddenly it feels like an actual Sup Forums thread again. But its increasingly rare nowadays.

tbqh, I wouldnt be surprised if the actual effect this board has had on important events made it draw the eye of intelligence agencies who simply analyzed the social workings of this communities and designed systems to dismantle, subvert and destroy it.

Bumping with some motivation for everyone posting in/lurking this thread. No matter how grave the crisis becomes we will continue the fight for the soul of our board. We will outlast them no matter what it takes, they cannot hope to match our commitment. Reward the high-effort posters, sage the shit/bait threads, call out the nu-faggots and create OC whenever you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssgCTeN_ZTY

>there are threads like these that wont stop anything
Yes, if you are new here, and have come to learn form what this board uncovers, discusses and shares across the net, then you better check 4plebs, staying here at this moment you are only cannon fodder for both sides Psyops. But because you come from the Kike manufactured Alter Reality its going to be their tactics newfags are gonna fall for.
>Forum sliding
>Controlled opposition.
>Skeptics crowd
>Alt kike.

Go to 4plebs and search for
"best of Pol"
"pol Books"
"redpill threads/ best screen caps "
Learn in silence.

There isn't much for us to channel our autism toward. Unless you think ignoring shills is interesting I reccomend finding other Sup Forumss. The kikes realize that this place needs to be subverted.

Post shit like this to make newfags uncomfortable

Mods need to start enforcing the rules in the sticky.

There's too many people that treat this board like Sup Forums.

aruba isnt even that rare dumb newfaggot

Mods need to add
>Is X /ourguy/
to the delet list (then enforce)

Oldfags were banned when posting gore to scare the newfags from posting. Never wondered why shill threads stay up longer than redpill threads?

As well as add 'girls taking selfies' as well as 'demanding answers from Sup Forums users without further imput.'

You can see real patterns to a lot of this shitposting, and mods need to take a stand on it. It's crowding out real discussion.

If phone posting would be banned, the problem would fix itself.

how r u not banned

I AM AN OLDFAG WHO HAS BEEN ON Sup Forums SINCE 2005. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING THESE NEWFAGS MAKE THREADS COMPLAINING ABOUT OTHER NEWFAGS. THIS BOARD USED TO BE A NATIONAL SOCIALIST (NAZI) RADICAL RIGHT CONTAINMENT BOARD. IT WAS ONLY WHEN WE TONED DOWN OUR MESSAGES AND STOPPED USING THE SWASTIKA DID THE LEMMINGS BLOOD OUR SITE.

> THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THE LEMMINGS LEAVE IS TO RE-RADICALIZE THE SITE.

Another resource that I highly recommend for actual earnest newfaggots is listening to Dr. William Luther Pierce's old broadcasts (easy to find them all on youtube). In our current age of liars/shills, a reliable voice of truth is invaluable. His insights will help you form a strong foundation of wisdom for moving ahead & a place of refuge whenever the shilling overtakes the voices of truth. The links below are two of my favorite segments, and they will serve as an excellent introduction/summary of the important information.

>A Question of Sanity:
youtube.com/watch?v=jUwunO8FWdk

>White Race Suicide:
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

Most of Dr. Pierce's talks have NOT been animated/spliced together into videos like this, but the raw broadcasts are no less informative & no less interesting. Here's a playlist for those of you who want to begin fully diving into it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6GP0ZyB4U&list=PLlwsnDfa639mVMNShraZ-UxZq8TF1aXOQ

Mobile posters exploded in the past 4 years. Mobile leads to less discussion. Pic related is probably 1/2 of all Sup Forums posters look like now.

shareblue concern troll pls go

>concern troll

You cannot look at Sup Forums's catalog and tell me there's not a serious problem with the quality of threads.

He's a newfag who has taken the "everything I disagree with is shareblue"-Blue pill

bump for exposure

Newfag here
I came to join that culture you speak of
To respect and embrace the traditions of Sup Forums
And as a newfag I can tell when someone, such as yourself, has been here a while, and there aren't that many left
I wanted to do a textual analysis of the shill threads and the quality threads to determine what words, if any, would make good filters.
I analyzed a few shill threads, got interesting results
But when I came back to the catalog I couldn't find any actual posts, or at least those which I could tell for sure were genuine.
I shouldn't even be posting because I'm so new, I am still uninitiated. But compared to a lot of other things Ive seen I wouldn't consider this too bad.
I think there is still hope, though
I imagine those who wish to destroy this place moving on and leaving Sup Forums alone
And, like after a nuclear fallout, life will begin to emerge from the rubble
There is this however
But eventually, when all true Sup Forumsacks are gone, there will be no "entertainment" or anything else for newfags, normies, or shills.

I wanted to be like you all, but I came too late

This. There's a reason they call this board cuck/pol/

>Hey Sup Forums
>What do you think, Sup Forums?
>Does Sup Forums...
>Is Sup Forums...
>Really Sup Forums?
>Apologize Sup Forums

Sup Forums has always been shit. 2016 didn't change anything

It really is and i really hate it, some good interesting threads are getting pushed to (((/bant))) and e-celeb bullshit about "lauren southern said xy" or "Lol Kraut btfo on his latest podcast listen at 30:43" is staying up and actually getting 300 replies, i can't believe it

Welcome to our /dark brotherhood/, bro.