Nig executes 1 yr old baby for being white

Why isn't this national news? Where is the white Al Sharpton and the white Jesse Jackson? Where is the White Lives Matter protest?

Pic related: Some user posted this story on YouTube last night and Jew Tube took it down because of the "racist comments" I suppose. Now if you search for the title of the video all these videos of white cops supposedly assaulting blacks come up. Basically dindunuffin videos.

This gang of feral chimps executed a white baby boy for being a white baby and the media and Jew tube try's to hide it. This needs to be classified as a hate crime. Please share this story so we can push for hate crime status.

witn.com/content/news/Halifax-County-toddler-dies-after-being-shot-in-head-462745373.html

article says it was a drive by. the death was incidental. you're making it to be a deliberate act of assassination

oy vey, that's quite the ID I got there

>drive by
>not a deliberate act of assassination
lol

Yeah the drive by as an attempt to kill someone. But do you honestly think he was targeting a one year old? It'll probably turn out one of the parents was a deadbeat drug addict who owed the nigger money.

> That ID

Shut up jew. I agreed with that thought until i saw your id, now i know it was an intentional assassination of a white baby

Fucking kike

The universe choose that ID for you because you’re a nigger loving kike. He was driving around looking for white children to execute

DAS JUDE!!

No you dumb nigger it was a gang initiation. Having the little nogs commit drive-bys is the go-to gang initiation in most places.

>That ID

First Post Jew Post.

EVRY.FKIN.TYM !!!

>66
>id:jew
this poster is a skeleton

that's what I get for making fun of someone whose ID was phonetically 'cuck taboo' (CUKteBO0 IIRC) earlier today

truth be told I'm 50/50 german-irish and catholic as hell on both sides of the tree

>jew, whatever

Bump 4 justice!!!!!

>irish and catholic
>not a jew

now trips. i think Kek wants us to kill you

jew avatar

judging by your ID that's probably an elaborate lie.

>> you're making it out to be a deliberate act

That was my take on it faggot. If you deliberately fire a gun into a house full of people and murder a baby that is the definition of deliberate. What are you a fucking retard? Is that too complicated for your simple brain to understand?

Jewish media covers this shit up.

Funny some shit skin gang members here shot a house up and killed a toddler and the whole country wanted their heads.

Yet in America its all covered up and swept under the rug.

JUDEN

drive by shootings.. Damn normally that's only in movies.

nigs watch too many movies... they also all about that ghetto life.. real world entertainment

Fucking crazy

Not here man. Nigs do that shit here everyday in the cities. The media covers it up to control the narrative. They don't want the rest of the world to know how degenerate black Americans are. Because if you did you would take white Americans side and understand why we are so "racist." Also you might look around and say you know what I've noticed that the non whites in my country act like degenerates too. Maybe I don't want them in my country because if their population gets as high as Americas then we will start having the same problems

Yeah we're fucked because too many whites are complacent and scared

that's sad.