*Sigh* 17 y/o girl raped, tortured while lighter fluid was poured in her vagina and set on fire

Niggers and Muslims are also human also please spare me with your hate

*Grabs popcorn*

Other urls found in this thread:

sydsvenskan.se/2017-12-16/misstankt-valdtakt-pa-hasselgatan
theguardian.com/technology/shortcuts/2017/nov/03/jenna-abrams-the-trump-loving-twitter-star-who-never-really-existed
polisen.se/Skane/Aktuellt/Handelser/Skane/2017-12-16-0252-Valdtakt-Malmo/
rt.com/news/398263-german-population-migrant-background/
youtube.com/watch?v=k_OTj2CGhqA
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/887779981975310337
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mass unfettered immigration into Europe
>What could go wrong?
Pic related.

Nice source

I'm so sorry honey, but if MSM won't report it how can I have a source you cunt

So if I make shit up with nobody to report it, that somehow makes it true.

Gotcha Hans

Ok cunt lemme see if I can find a source just for you cunt

video?

As long as nobody fights back I'm going to cheer for the nogs and sand niggers. Weak whites deserve their fate if they won't defend themselves.

56%

>backpedalling
>still no source

lmfao come on Hans

What's important now is that we don't jump to conclusions.
There's two sides to every story. We should not judge before listening to the perpetrators who could, by the way, very well be white males.

Got it cunt

>sydsvenskan.se/2017-12-16/misstankt-valdtakt-pa-hasselgatan

To be fair, the real victim here is Muslims.

Ivan please cunt

It's true. My source is pictured to the left.

If some feminist would say that to my face ... I never punched anybody

Based Muslims.
That roastie got roasted kek.

Should I know this shit ass ugly building probably made by >berg

Quote me the lighter fluid part, will you?

>two sides to every story
She was part of the swedish space program all along.

Considering that you work there, yes, you should know the building.

It's 2017,
Burning Vaginas is now legal in Sweden!

Seems to be (((not mentioned)))

Who could be behind this post

But
>underestimating nigs and slimes in 2017/18
Dude they are sub-animal-humans

>I can't BELIEVE what I just read!
>*writes insane shit*
>AND TO TOP IT OFF THE MSM ISN'T TALKING ABOUT IT!
>please retweet now...

Is anyone actually retarded enough to believe this?

He has a blue Twitter checkmark, and Twitter rarely/never gives that to conservatives. So he's either liberal/moderate and somewhat credible.

It's a Vaginacaust

Bump

pics or it didn't happen

>Is anyone actually retarded enough to believe this?
Probably at least 70000 people.
theguardian.com/technology/shortcuts/2017/nov/03/jenna-abrams-the-trump-loving-twitter-star-who-never-really-existed

My point is that you shouldn't trust some random faggot on Twitter if he's got nothing to back his claims up.

Ironically it's one of those alt-lite faggots, so you're wrong in this case. That's why I doubted his claim in the first place.

Fucking hate these faggots.

Lefty pol get out

>s-stop doubting dubious claims

Are you going to call me a Shareblue shill next?
Go back to r/the_donald, kid.

Enough redpills can make Johnny a nazi boy

Yep even I can smell the leftypolack now

Foff pls

This fake news shit is getting really out of hand

Nowadays alt-lite/right retards will say the dumbest fucking shit possible and there will be at least 50,000 people to believe them because "da evull msm will nevar report it".

Muslims and black people are more human than Wh*te cumskin subhumans

>That roastie
Literally

>trying to sterilize her vagen from their pozzed seed
>bad

people are never happy

*tips ugly ass chaplin hat*

That's one hell of a spermicide

Now I know why this cucknada meme is real

You are cucks and cunts

Yes because we all know Sweden is such a great place thanks to their immigration.
Never a happier country!

keep thinking words are gonna stop ANY of this
you're just gonna keep letting it happen to yourselves over and over.

>also human

>How dare you doubt my questionable claims backed up by no sources?
>FUCKING KEK!!!!

Kys

>le 56% face

Am I the only one who wonders what (((they))) tryed to hide as the (((homo marriage))) got shitted on you?

You are the next 56%

Here the source. Translate it yourself

polisen.se/Skane/Aktuellt/Handelser/Skane/2017-12-16-0252-Valdtakt-Malmo/

The point was that the lighter fluid part was made up.

At the very least most of our kids are white, there are more brown kids than white kids in Germany... Embarrassing desu...

(((peter sweden)))

You will never be Master to a Sandblaster.

You 'argue' like a jew/semite

What the fuck does this even mean

Hopefully it was some feminist open borders whore.

F

Got any proof backing that claim, m8?

It means you're either a kike, brainwashed liberal, or a shill.

>40% of kraut kids are brown
>22% overall krauts are brown
>muzzies breed like rabbits

you'll get there before we do

rt.com/news/398263-german-population-migrant-background/

>shifting the burden of proof

François pls, that's not how arguments work
The initial claim was that the victim's vagina was set on fire. I'm not the one who has to disprove that claim.

Nice buzzwords

it says a savage gang rape took place against a woman between 15-20 y/o and that she is injured and taken to hospital in an ambulance

>Niggers and Muslims are also human
sure OK

The police aren’t exactly well known for telling their population the full truth about Muslim criminality. I have no reason to doubt reports on the ground.

The important question is: was it
(a) a pure Swedish maiden (sad)
(b) a Swedish green left multikulti whore (lol)
(c) some muslim girl who damaged the family honour or sth (dont care)

Nitpicking even after the story is confirmed by a mainstream source. The lighter fluid part is very gruesome and might cause anger in the native population so the media omitted it.

Also you went from 'the story is fake' to 'the source doesn't mention an irrelevant detail'

youtube.com/watch?v=k_OTj2CGhqA

and it is not like they have a habit of describing rapes in detail to the public,

Nigger and muslim are humans when they behave like humans

Please quote me where I denied the rape happened. I beg you.

Furthermore, I'd say the lighter fluid part is an essential detail. Why would the alt-lite fake news faggot explicitly mention it otherwise?

Are you a rural and suburban retard? Cause if you've ever lived in a major Canadian city, you'd notice that the majority of children are not white. Fuck off m8, I've even had candid convos with middle eastern and african people where they proudly admit to this fact. You've clearly never left your shrinking white bubble.

Was she white? Otherwise, i don't give a shit.

its just a muslim girl
deport them all
carry on

Serves the bitch right for living in muslim lands and not being humble.

Goddamn that fucking retard needs to be shot
And he even got to be on TV4...
Holy fucking assholes

This.

You were denying the rape even happened
After the first source was posted you changed (((tactics))) here >I'd say the lighter fluid part is an essential detail

No it is not it just adds to the gruesomeness and savagery of the story but at the end of the day she was raped and murdered by foreign non white invaders. Also even if the media wasn't trying to cover up the story posting details of such a crime involving a minor is not good etiquette. But there are police sources who are carrying out the investigation and talk to journalists off the record.

>I'm not the one who has to disprove that claim.

Unfortunately, in your case, you actually made a new claim; that the statement was outright fake.

So, prove it, shill.

think her cunt looks worse than hope solo's now?

Jesus fuck you roo-fuckers

Holy fuck this thread is full of idiots

electricretard,jpg

>blood is at boiling point
>sends a couple tweets in response like muzzies are just gonna stop raping cause your tweeting

Do something then you fucking cucks your being replaced because your weak and complacent. You need ACTION not tweets. Take it to the streets, start a movement, confront your government officials allowing this shit in your country.

Well, I suppose she won't get pregnant now then? I mean, her cunt was literally set on fire so all for the best I guess?

Are you for real now, like actually for real?

ebin
And you claimed the claim I made about the claim was false, so you have to prove I was false :^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

You do realize Canada's going to be non-white majority before the US right?

He’s right. Imagine your ancestors rolling in their graves. Generations who fought to survive and pass on their genes, and now this generation is willingly walking into the slaughter house.

Hey Sup Forums a lot of people say it can't be done, but I think think we can reform Islam and stop a lot of harm happening to a lot of people, especially the gays. I heard Sup Forums is filled with some pretty cool dudes, so you probably know where all of the cool anti-bigot kids hang out. Maybe you could get some of them to help.

I just feel like if people posted stuff like pic related around, it would help the world and peaceful muslims to see that it's OK to be Muslim and be chill with gay people!

Maybe they could get some full page shipping labels from amazon and cut them into quarters and post these around at coffee shops or Antifa meetings or wherever the cool kids hang out. They're the ones that really drive society after all.

What do you think Sup Forums can we save Islam?!

No. Islam must be destroyed for peace to exist.

>Canada's going to be non-white majority before the US right?
I'm heading to the far north, packing up my rifles (sauer 303 mini 14 and of course a mossberg) and my dogs and heading for the hills, fuck this country

The absolute state of Sweden

The absolute state of all of us my dude.

This isn't what our ancestors envisioned when they worked their hands to the bone in the fields.

(((PeterSweden))) used to be full 1488 just last year until he realised he can make more money sucking Israel's cock and now he has become a Zionist shill. In July of this year when the sheckles started to flow he put out a statement on how he "deeply regrets" his beliefs from just a few months ago (pic related)

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/887779981975310337

He has zero credibility.

It's better than nothing though. If these Swedes look to this guy and don't find answers to why moslems are invading they'll look elsewhere and find the (((answer))).

> set on fire
99% it was a mud being punished for leaving the house without a burka or some shit
If it was a Swede they'd just rape then kill her quickly and try getting rid of the body asap

If this had been done by whites you'd be claiming they dindu nuffin- or supporting their run for senator of Alabama.

should i feel bad that i get hard thinking about this?

(((German))) posts (((Blue checkmark))), rapefuge outrage happening in (((Sweden))), finn looking for the vid

>>absolute State of Europe