HAPPENING: Paul Nehlen went on FASH THE NATION and said he is "REDPILLED ON JQ"

AND HE IS RUNNING FOR CONGRESS. NEHLEN FOR PRESIDENT 2024

huffingtonpost.com/entry/paul-nehlen-white-nationalism-roy-moore-republican-party_us_5a30471de4b07ff75afe6ffd?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com
archive.is/VQHlS
unv.is
fash-the-nation.libsyn.com/website/fash-the-nation-100-eat-a-bullet
archive.is/X8RTU
intelligence.house.gov/about/hpsci-majority-members.htm
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/942250841293164544
census.gov/population/www/documentation/twps0076/twps0076.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Correction: Paul Nehlen did go on Fash the Nation, but he posted a meme on gab that said "redpilled on JQ"

>Nehlen was suspended from Twitter for 12 hours for telling Podhoretz to “eat a bullet.” He told the “Fash the Nation” hosts that he “got shoah’d for 12 hours.”

He also said "It's Okay to be White" on twitter a few weeks ago

THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

>Earlier this month, Nehlen tweeted “It’s okay to be white,” a meme that originated on the message board Sup Forums, a haven for neo-Nazi trolls, and wasspread enthusiastically by white nationalists. “In fact it’s pretty awesome,” he added in a follow-up tweet.

>On at least two occasions this month, Nehlen has retweeted racist memes shared by Mark Collett, a British Nazi sympathizer.

agreed.

>On the night of Aug. 11, when neo-Nazis and other assorted racists marched with tiki torches through Charlottesville, Virginia, Nehlen retweeted an image of the march posted by white nationalist Jason Kessler: “Incredible moment for white people who’ve had it up to here & aren’t going to take it anymore. Tomorrow we #UnitetheRight #Charlottesville

everyone who can should vote for him.

Can he get elected while being openly white nationalist?

This guy posts our memes on a regular basis. Will Trump endorse?

>doesn't archive
>doesn't say what state he is running in
OP confirmed for Huffington post shill. Kill yourself

I assumed everyone already knows he is running in Wisconsin, also how do I archive something

He ran for Congress before and almost unseated Paul Ryan

>huffingtonpost.com
lazy faggot
archive.is/VQHlS

>how do I archive something
[copy] http:address of site
[goto] archives.is
[paste] copied address
[copy] http;address given you
profit!

>HAPPENING
Nigger that happened a week ago, and it's not the first time either.

Better than that, he said it's okay to be white then replied to that tweet saying it's more than okay (or something along those lines).

>Nehlen also bragged that his fans had listened to his first appearance on “Fash the Nation” and that the“the redpills are being shot at people like with bump fire stocks.” (Translation: He’s converting a lot of his supporters into white nationalists.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He said "It's pretty awesome" (to be white)

help support the guy..... once the hook-nose tribe gets word there is a bad goyim bringing up the forbidden JQ they go all out on your ass

>Be Paul Nehlen
>literally and unironically go full Sup Forumstard on Twitter
>go on self proclaimed fascist/white nationalist podcast
>thinks there's any chance whatsoever of a future in politics

Mfw

>how do I archive something
also:
go to unv.is
you can get a gadget to drag to your bookmark-bar
go to site (huffpost, w/e)
while on site, click gadget button
BINGO! automatic archive

I'm 74, if I can figure this shit out so can you.

He is 100% our guy and the best part is that paul ryan may not run again in 2018 leaving /ourguy/ as the favorate

Also, for those wondering
fash-the-nation.libsyn.com/website/fash-the-nation-100-eat-a-bullet
56 minutes in.

Well he is done.

Nah I bet he'll win. He almost won last time even when Trump endorsed Paul Ryan. This dude is a tank.

He has Trump and Banon's support and if rumours are correct Ryan's leaving the race so his only competition is some McMullin type.

Exactly. If he gets elected, we're literally bout to fash the nation

>Be Hitler
>literally and unironically plan a coup d'etat
>enact said plan, fails, gets thrown in prison
>thinks there's any chance whatsoever of a future in politics

Mfw

How fucking retarded are you? This is what I hate about the current way people act online. Go find out yourself you have all the fucking tools at your fingertips but you are so lazy you just ask for the answer. I could tell you to go to lemonparty.org to archive shit and you probably would

>mfw jazzhands mcfeels is appointed as reichminister of propoganda

No, he will lose terribly.

Fuck you faggot, we're winning the culture war and our views are becoming widely accepted.

He's going to fucking lose you autistic shit. Who the hell goes on fash the nation podcast and outs themselves as a white nationalist, then have the nerve to run for congress thinking he has any chance to win? This guy is a fucking idiot me he will lose terribly

He's going to fucking lose you autistic shit. Who the hell goes on fash the nation podcast and outs themselves as a white nationalist, then have the nerve to run for congress thinking he has any chance to win? This guy is a fucking idiot and he will lose terribly

The overton window, it is shifting brother. Be patient, our time is nigh.

>go on white nationalist podcast who wants to purge the entire US of non-whites
>married to a Mexican

really makes me think

>they rolled the dice and came up boxcars

looks med to me

Is she considered white in the US?

archive.is/X8RTU

>The House Intelligence Committee is set to interview Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) and British publicist Rob Goldstone on Monday as part of its ongoing probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election

DEBBIE BTFO

List of committee Republican members:

intelligence.house.gov/about/hpsci-majority-members.htm

SEND THEM DNC SETH RICH INFO

I hope so. The tides are turning but the (((establishment))) is still very powerful. No doubt the future belongs to us though. The kikes are scared

Mexicans can't resist the great white cock

digits confirm, it's habbening

Wisconsin's first district is 92% white. It's also one of the districts that helped turn Wisconsin red for the first time in decades.

>You cant just say we're gonna ban all muslims!
If you want to be a complete outsider and beat out an establishment candidate (like Nehlen wants to do to Paul Ryan), you need to try something fresh and unorthodox (as Trump did with respect to Jeb and Hillary).

You've gotta be edgy, and you've gotta gamble a bit. Paul Nehlen simply isn't going to beat Paul Ryan by spewing the same, tired Republican talking points. At that point, Wisconsinites would rather just keep Paul Ryan because at least it means the Speaker of the House will be from their home district.

kek

I don't think so, she is not even a castiza.

No he can't you fucking idiot. We are terribly outnumbered by SJWS and faggots. You are such a delusional kike

A fascist will NOT get elected to Congress. You're boy David S. Duke tried that last year, how'd that turn out?

He's a WN politician who is aware of the JQ and wants to shut down immigration. At that point, I don't give a flying fuck who he sticks his dick in. Focus on the bigger picture

Alabama was once a solid red state and look how that turned for Roy Moore. Kys kike

>You're
>You are
>You are boy David Duke
>Communists are retarded confirmed

LMAO David Duke tried running for congress? Receipts? This can't be real

Maybe not Paul Nehlen, maybe not the next Paul Nehlen, but the third Paul Nehlen??? Wanna bet?

(((Nehlen)))

He was a state representative at one point, so it's not like it was out of the ballpark.

Yes and he said in the Senate debate that Hillary should be executed via electric chair. Guy is a legend

(((2QbUII6G)))

THIS

You can be /ourguy/ but hide your fucking power level if you intend to get in power.
Just send subtle hints than only old Sup Forumsacks will understand.

Dude he literally tweeted a groyper today

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/942250841293164544

Yeah in the 1900s you absolute nigger

And? Winning is winning.

t. scared shitskin

It's going to be so fucking satisfying whenever whites are openly and proudly racist again, and you'll be fucking incredulous at how it happened.

>t-this wasn't supposed to be possible
>b-b-but the current year!

soon

In the 1900s when whites were 90% of the country's population. Get the fuck out of American Politics, Aussie fag

yeah well guess what nigger, it's not going to happen overnight, but it's going to happen

YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME Sup Forums
YOUR MEMES ARE NOW DICTATING POLITICS. AUTISTS LIKE YOU ARE LITERALLY GAINING POSITIONS TO RUN AND INFLUENCE THE COUNTRY. THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!

We're having a discussion about primaries. The question is whether Paul Nehlen will be able to unseat Paul Ryan. Alabama isn't the best example to use (from your perspective) for that specific question, because the outsider (Moore) in fact beat the establishment Republican (Strange).

The next question is the general election, which requires a different analysis. Yes, there is no way that most non-whites or Democrats will vote for a WN politician. But the Nehlen situation is different than Alabama, where blacks are 30% of the population and can be rallied into voting for Jones. As I mentioned here , Wisconsin's first district is 92% white.

What is your proposed alternative, by the way? Just run another basic bitch Republican? That hasn't been working well for us for the past 50 years, if you haven't noticed. You have to take gambles sometimes.

Sup Forums is going to win the culture war and the meme war

You act like it was the 1920s, it was the late 1980s.

>In the 1900s
Duke was a state rep in LA in 1990, not the early 1900s. What in the fuck are you even talking about?

There's a difference between being accused of pedophilia and being accused of white nationalism.

The guy's not wrong, though it's more a question of what academics call "elite overproduction", the situation that arises when an elite is too top-heavy and has to compete for a finite number of political positions. Think of the first few Republican primary debates last year, when there were 12 or 15 people on-stage and they all looked and sounded exactly the same, with one notable exception. Now that Trump has moved the Overton window, a lot of neophytes are gonna be aping his game, meaning any standout will have to be somewhat more extreme in order to distinguish himself.

I think we all know who you really are

Sorry nigger, it's only just begun.

If you were in my district Paul I'd vote for you in the primaries
>Even though if you win the primaries the democrat is going to crush you

Has the full podcast been posted? I don't see it on their site.

>the redpills are being shot at people like with bump fire stocks
>bump fire stocks
my fucking sides

>a democrat is going to win WI-1
Not a fucking chance in hell. The GOP could fucking run a corpse and it would beat any Democrat not named Aaron Rodgers.

I've already covered that, kiddo. Please read the thread before opening your mouth.

>almost
Yeah OHKAY

Holy shit is this for fucking real?
What can we do to help him?

In the 1990s Whites were 80% of the population. Kys dumb fucking niggers

I think there are enough Cucked whites in our state that when it gets pointed out he's got White Nationalist ties that he won't win.

Don't get me wrong, he's an easy vote for me. I just don't see it happening. Then again, he does say the right things that will get the Trump voters to show up for him.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

You seem to be real salty for some reason, did a white nationalist kick your ass?

you are such a fucking nigger. Imagine thinking an explicit white nationalist will win a seat in congress. It's bad optics, and assuming I'm a kike just for being black-pilled in the reality of today's current political nature is absurd and says a lot about your faggotry larping.

This guy is an absolute madman. I really hope he can win but he is really pushing it.

Get off Sup Forums Paul, this isn't helping your case.

Isn't it night time over there? Why aren't you in bed faggot?

10am, so yes.

>THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!
It's just starting to get truly funny. The first great lulz were had with Trump's election. I can't wait for more guys like Paul Nehlen to run for, and win, office.

You can't stop us.

You were never going to stop us.

Please fucking kill yourself
census.gov/population/www/documentation/twps0076/twps0076.pdf

>Dude he literally tweeted a groyper today
now following

>married to a Mexican
C A S T I Z O
F U T U R I S M

woke.

I don't blame people who marry other races before they learn about the JQ - unless they married a Jew, then it's just too risky to trust them. I used to have a thing for Latinas and that's all I dated but ended up marrying a blonde haired girl with blue eyes. It wasn't until years later I learned but if I had learned of it later on and the dangers of racemixing I would likely still stay with my wife if I'd married a Latina. My problem with race mixing isn't the morality of it - just the dilution of your culture and creating children with a weak sense of identity.

move over Gowdy and Chaffetz

I have no idea what that graph is supposed to tell me, but here's something that actually backs my claim. Now kys

literally who

pretty sure he posts here