South Africa? Please ask me anything about current politics of SA

Hello everyone, it's me, your girl Astra Kruger.
Ask me anything about the current political situation here in South Africa.
>Season's Greeting & looking forward to a Merry White Christmas xoxoxo

Why do I hear sirens after saving that photo?

Fuck off cunt.

where are you in SA?

Please, fake flag are not allowed in this thread. Only non whites use fake flags. Non whites are not allowed in this thread either

all I care about is nudes

I am at our farm outside the small rural town of Theunissen, Free State province.

Why did you allow the EU to trash your government?

Lol, why did you save my photo

Stop posting this uggo

Stand up straight for goodness sakes. And do some squats or something.

Aren't you forgetting something?
You know the rules ...

It is not the EU that did it. It's the United States Congress and the Jewish group called AIPAC, (According to my Oupa anyways)

Why are you dressed like a degenerate? Have some decency.

open bob

i want to cum in your belly button, post feet

sounds comfy. your parents?

hope you're well armed.

WHAT HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT KING CORNELIUS III AND HIS DECLARATION OF SECESSION INTO THE STATE OF GOOD HOPE?

THANK YOU

Fake flags are not allowed here. I only chat to white people from white countries. Show your flag or get off this thread

Do South Africans know how to clean up their shit instead of just throwing it all over their room?

I am holidays, at our farm, in my room. This are my holidays pictures

Will you get bred by a black man? and let me watch? I'll take care of you and your black children as long as you let me watch you get black bred

Prove it

Time stamp? Most threads such as these are bait.

real flag

now bobs and vagene

aren't most whites on the West coast (cape town)?

how dangerous is it around where you are? proportion of blacks to whites?

Is die antwoord nationalist? Degenerate? Do you sound like the girl?

I mean you look attractive but I have seen your threads and you claim to be for traditional values but you don't seem it from these pictures. Call me old fashioned but you look like a slut.

My dad own about 24 guns. And our family subscribes to a 24 hour security company. I have a security panic button that i wear all the time. We have a panic room here in our house

Damn. That's good, but I can't help but imagine you looking even better with a black man. You would look great with a black baby in your belly

My dad says he is doing that for Oil. There is lot of oil that has been discovered in the Karoo region of our country

clean your room

jesus christ, better to just move out of harm's way

button doesn't do anything on its own. in chaotic times, you can't count on hired security, since they will probably be defending their own families. the ambassador of benghazi had a panic room too. had.

Is SA headed towards Rhodesia 2.0?
Will there be war? If so will you fight or run?

Ever thought of sucking on a black cock?

Can you stop spamming these fake threads? There's no reason to proclaim the fact that you're some dumb exhibitionist whore if you truly wanted to discuss the political situation in South Africa.

Just fuck off from this board and kill yourself you LARPing cunt.

Wrong, that's not how this works.

It is mildly dangerous here because we live in a very rural province. The Free State province is very rural. The main economy here is farming and Agriculture followed by mining and thats the only economy here

That’s cool. Tell me you sound like
Yolandi. Even if it’s not necessarily true, that’s ok

>Still answering American questions despite this

Timestamp.

>0% flag

Don't worry, he won't post it. He's been spamming these threads for over a month now, and now he's posting images of a completely different woman. It's 100% LARP for attention, because last time, he was "looking for a white man to marry and move out of SA" lol.

What are your thoughts on superior black males

I am sorry to disappoint you, but i am not a nun. I am a farmers daughter and i like to play around in my room sometimes.

>I am holidays, at our farm, in my room. This are my holidays pictures

Do you have any pictures in a wheat field?

>superior

Is that your word for a room temperature IQ and body odour of a gorilla?

Lol, it's the holidays. Why shouldn't i be allowed to play dress up and relax in my own room?

What do you do on your free time can you go outside or to any kind of social gatherings?

You nigs melt down your nuclear reactor yet?

You have a boyfriend?

I will definitely flee. That is why i want to go to America and live happily ever after

Black males have larger penises

Question:

In SA, do the mixed race people usually side with the whites or the jungle niggers?

Because you should be helping your mom and grandma in kitchen at this time of the year

TITS OR GTFO

Why are you degenerate, zef?

I sound like Yolandi's real voice. Not her cat voice, lol

Marry me I have an almost 8 inch cock and make more than 100k a year

cute feets

Thoughts on big dicked black men?

That's your measure of superiority?

Lmao

No. I dont have a boyfriend

This isn't you, faggot. Abandon this slide thread you faggots

Are you afraid of the new pro white genocide government in SA? And if so, can I hold you in my arms and comfort you?

Get of this thread. Portuguese are not white. This is a WHITES ONLY THREAD

Glad you didn't deny it

Well who do you think a woman would pick at first meaning, knowing only of the naked body of the man? A small dick white boy or large dick black man?

Ummm how old are you?

u can marry me for Hungarian citizenship anytime

You should find one immediately so he can spank some sense into you

So he makes this thread about twice a week for 2 months now, and people still respond. In the first threads he posted pics of some random fugly girl from kikebook that people easily tracked down, so now he's copying pictures from some teen girls kikebook page. It's hilarious.

I enjoy taking nature photographs and horse riding

Do you enjoy black penises?

Fake flags not allowed here. I only chat to people from white countries

yeah actually these pictures are from /soc/ and the guy is larping with HMA VPN

America is South Africa 2.0.

Better off in Australia t b h.

I am sure you can read, sissy.

Now stop obsessing over dicks, it's incredibly gay.

nigger leave she is mine

Leave this thread you Portuguese. You're not white. Portugal is not a white country

Notice she doesn't answer the questions about superior black males. I think she's hiding something.

I really hope you have a black boyfriend

Fuck off nigger and lynch yourself.

You should come now. Trump has now made it legal for whites to immigrate to US.

What is a zef

post the source

I'm white. Hot white women with black guys is my fetish

El oh fucking el

Christ, you're really not the brightest cookie hey?

No.

yeah lol, the first threads had some 25+ yo bitch, now he's posting teens. probably jacking off to this thread right now lmao

>Asian women rated Asian men as insufficient
Damn.

If you're not a larper, it would be moderately easy to larp as you, you've given out so much material.

Will you marry me? I'm white, though I'm not rich. No? Got any older sisters?

thirsty-beta-male.jpg

will you plz post nipples

I'm white though. I just love white women with black men. The contrast (and sex) is so much better than if it was with some loser white guy. Sup Forums should've never posted about "cucks" or "cucking", I was fairly normal until cuck came up on this board

Why can’t Afrikaners tame the black beast?

What a qt.
Discord, bae?
Not comfortable posting pictures of myself here. Also a huge chance you're a catfish, but worth a risk, eh.

23 years old

Do you live near Bloemfontein ? Do you know Jonah DeVlerk ?

Thanks