What is going on with the NFL?

What is going on with the NFL?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/15608840/native-americans-say-unbothered-redskins-team-name-washington-post-poll
youtube.com/watch?v=9EwhxUtTbmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The trance has been broken.

Turns out virtue signaling and social justice ruins business and turns people away. Happening in comics as well.

Alot of the Americans care about niggers not respecting the national anthem

bad teams dont draw crowds. Giants, Browns, 49ers all suck fat nig nog dick this year and nobody wants to see that

people are voting with their dollars, exactly as our society was set up to run. The nfl will bend to the people or it will die. looks like the damage they let be inflicted on their fans could have been too much to recover from. We will see but I have a lot of freinds who after a few weeks of watching kneely ball, have given it up for good.

Concussiongate happened. All this crap about kneeling and having commercials telling viewers not to beat their wives is a psyop to make people hate football, so it can be removed nationwide as a viable sport.
That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

>empty seats in Cleveland
user I don't think that's anything new

The NFL is on the wrong side of History.

i don't watch sports at all but i listen to fox sports radio and espn sports radio because they're the last bastion of opinion talk radio that isn't entirely about politics and you can gain a little bit of massive social sentiment if you read between the lines.

seems like people are fucking sick of politics infiltrating shit they like. it's seeping.. flooding, into interests people had for many years or entertainment that is a means for escapism, which for leftists is blasphemous because they are grand original-mind-setted thinkers of societies, thus when "escapists" innocently say "hey you're fucking something up i really like" they are attacked for being absent minded bigots or racists or whatever accusatory key-word is on the reference list for peasants that particular day. it then castrates people from having the simple opinion of "stop fucking shit up that i like and have invested much time into enjoying" and people have to invent roundabout ways of appeasing or formulating "excuses" for why they don't like the things that are ruining their interest to these fucking cooks who don't even give a shit about or will never invest time or money into what they're trying to mold into their perfect image.

it's despicable and will leave many husks of institutions. it's okay to have the opinion of not liking sports because sports are pretty silly, but are a valuable form of entertainment for society.

The giants are 2 -12 now they suck bad

>so it can be removed nationwide as a viable sport.

whats the motive for this though?

its almost like no one wants to pay $100+ for shitty seats at a game you can watch for free on tv

No white man should be interested in watching African-American men wearing spandex and a astronaut helmets who abuse anabolic steroids crash into each other for the great reward of CTE.

People are breaking the mold.

so the seats are normally packed full? enlighten me, burgers.

I did the giants are having a shit season.

>tfw clotsfag

I know your suffering

Rumours going around that Vince McMahon (of XFL fame) is looking at bringing it back to capitalise on the NFL's falling due to the kneeling shit and all that.

Get ready for another HE HATE ME...maybe.

If those teams werent like 2-14 theyd prob have more

>What is going on with the NFL?

nobody cares.

t. Nigger worshipping boomer.

go on the fucking sports board

The Steelers game seems packed to the brim right now.

That's between two teams capable of playing. The giants bungled their season hard, and the eagles lost their QB

Nobody cares

ridiculous prices would be acceptable (and have been for a while) if you weren't paying for it with KNEELING.

they may as well take the vince mcmahon approach and just call it entertainment so they can skate all of the sports regulatory shit and have people who kneel be the heels or faces depending on which side you are and call it a work. call it national football entertainment.

Fuck niggerball. Take a knee? Take a bullet.

Believe it or not dude....Cleveland prior to this year would sell out nearly every game. Cleveland is notorious for the rowdy dog pound and fan loyalty even tho they haven't had a winning season since they were exported.

>Clevbro

Yes. Burgers as a whole were fucking crazy about FOOOOOOOOOTBAAAAALLLLLL.

Packed stadiums and parties before and after the game. Then the niggers started disrespecting the national anthem.

>the two teams with the worst records in the NFL don't draw big crowds

Wow!

oh fuck. forgot about the XFL. this could be win win win. he was ahead of his time. this could also revive radio shock jock hosts opie and anthony's careers. they could be managers and anthony can be the guy everyone focuses anti racist sentiment into. opie can be a shit fetish guy or something

Good. Fuck that shitty nigger sport anyway. Bring back gladiator games.

The Giants are 2-12.

oups

>excsdee
(((BORED)))

Post a stadium that doesn't belong to a team 10 games under .500, you fucking cucks

Have the goyim found better things to do on Sunday? Like go to church?

They're posting the stadiums of the two worst teams in the league. The one with orange seats belongs to the Cleveland Browns, who are 0-14 this year and have lost 31 of their last 32 games

>Israel controls the united states Open your fucking eyes Sup Forums if you join the military you are cucked and fighting for ISRAEL!

>WTF WHY WONT THESE LAZY NIGGERS RESPECT OUR FLAG AND KEEPS DISREPECTIN' OUR TROOPS THAT I JUST CALLED KEKS WHO DIE FOR ISRAEL FUCKING SHIT SKIN MONKEY, THE NIGGERS AND THE NFL ONCE AGAIN ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.

Once again the delusions of the burger

Giants suck.
>#notellisfault

This is the best argument against attending a game. $80+ for tickets, $50 for parking if you don't want to be a mile from the stadium, $10 for a beer or a hot dog. Taking the family to an NFL game can easily cost $500

Your fedora is showing

The giants suck this year and are playing their rival eagles who are having their beat season in years.

Watching your team when they're losers is the definition of a cuck male, so that might play a role in the crowd sparseness.

Haha oh my God please let this be true.

I haven't watched niggerball in years but I would watch the XFL every single week.

Beat me to it. Also make it incredibly manly and patriotic to be the antithesis of the SoyFL.

Unless you live in Cleveland, NFL tickets are overpriced. So much time wasted sitting around while they go to commercial breaks. Plus all the food and drinks are expensive and not worth it.

OK, so once the football is gone, what are we going to replace it with?

Its funny watching them all go full damage control mode and pretend that nothing at all is wrong with NFL viewership. Remember when they also tried stiring shit up with the red skins and it completely blew up in their faces?

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/15608840/native-americans-say-unbothered-redskins-team-name-washington-post-poll

>watching is free cause no tickets
>car in the driveway for free
>6-24 pack no more than $25
>order pizza for everyone $20-25
Going to an NFL game with the family genuinely costs 10x more than if you were to all enjoy it at home. There is no justification for this, it has to die

Not only are you paying 10x more for a worse view, you're also paying to see niggers spit on the flag of your country. Really sounds like a great time. NFL is fucking doomed in the next 5-10 years

>Sup Forums is one person
You should know better

Is it dead yet?
>they fucked themselves.

E-sports

used to be obsessed with the nfl, i don't care for it anymore.

POST YFW NIGGERS
>LITERALLY
>I
>T
>E
>R
>A
>L
>L
>Y
RUINED THEIR ONLY CHANCE OUT OF THE HOOD FOR THEMSELVES

>12-2 visiting team vs 2-12 home team
>$100 for nosebleeds

Yeah nah I wouldn't go either.

>10 minutes into the game.
>1st quarter, 15 minutes remaining
You can't be this foolish, that's the same old CNN tricks.

most comfy in those upper rows looking at the game eating your sandwich
i was never in such big stadium, america-user tell us what its like

Same. I was a season ticket holder of the Dolphins for two years. Stopped renewing because Ross confirmed Philbin would be back the following year after they won on a fluke play when it seemed like he was on the hot seat. They lost their final game the following week to the Jets.

The kneeling shit killed it for me, though. I stopped watching entirely until the beginning of this season when I realized Kaepernick wouldn’t be back. Haven’t seen a minute since the Jags game in London when they kneeled for our national anthem and stood for theirs.

Isn’t everyone getting beer in the beginning?

The gnats are shit

people finally realize football is kind of boring? I know I did and the only reason I ever watched was because I had nothing to do

Kickoff
>4 mins commercials
2 minutes of 2 Pass plays, 1 run play
>4 mins commercials
Punt
>4 mins commercials

Product is garbage. Live is even worse.

I was there today. You see the band at halftime with the majorettes basically wearing bikinis in freezing weather? Pic related

We were 10-6 in 2007, I'll have you know.

Also, 9-7 in 2002.

loud and crowded (well not so much now)

I don't give a shit about kneeling but I wouldn't want to bring kids to an NFL game. 50k drunk, belligerent assholes trying to start fights

Niggerball sucks

Wasn’t ever that great to begin with, and I stopped caring after the 90s. Hockey is better in every way.

I'm so fucking excited for this to overtake NFL

Looks like it wasn't smart to call white males out as being the problem in society, when sports, comics and movies whose audiences typically were white males with disposable income.

Not a good idea to piss off your customers, but what do I know, I just majored in business.

Someone photoshop a medal of honor onto him. The hero that finally ended footall.

>thank you based kap

taking your kids to watch a sport played by 70% niggers
do you really want your kids whorshiping niggers, who are no better than BLM activists

Nigger-Ball...Nigger-Ball...Nigger-Ball...

Gibs Mufugga...

FUCK FOOTBALL.
youtube.com/watch?v=9EwhxUtTbmA

It was a sport that once enjoyed a large white following but has slowly grown more niggerized over the years. NFL executives have catered to the niggerization and it has turned off lower middle class whites.

>We were
kill yourself cuckold.

It turns out the libtards and SJW's that are trying to destroy everything great about American culture really don't like football. What a shocker right? These are the same snowflakes that need safe spaces with crayons and play-doh because someone doesn't agree with their estrogen-fueled biases (and they call them micro-aggressions and suffer ptsd).

Maybe its time the NFL/ESPN gets back to whats important and covering the players political opinions on foreign policy and civil law - LMAO

Watch the NRL.

That game was good. Foles really stepped up the Eagles d blew that game though.

Does this help?

here is one for you -

Go Eagles

Yeah, the players really dropped peoples fandom. though I still think people want to watch if the game is fun. Not many people are going to go watch a 2-12 team just to support their team anymore. Nobody is sacrificing themselves for a kneeler or nigger anymore.

sorry - here is another -

pretty much this, too much SJW shit nowadays, rule changes to tackling, players using the platform to push thier agendas..... etc.
and it figures the year my eagles are actually looking really good is the year of this shit.

This upcoming Superbowl will be the least-watched in years. NFL will crack down fucking hard on players disrespecting flag, anthem, and Trump after their corporate sponsors chew them out.

Who would have thought protesting racism to a fan base that isn't racist wouldn't turn out so well?

Thanks Kap

~15 minutes of actual game play crammed in between hours of commercial breaks, "expert analysis" and replays. Game consists of 600 pound doped up gorillas slamming into each other with enough force to cause concussions regardless of how much safety gear they wear. Millionaire players politicizing it only helped to accelerate the realization foozball is boring and shit.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and has a majority of registered Democrats.

what if we used these stadiums to hold big monthly race wars

Here you go.

I used to care about FB. Sat (noon to 1am NCAA) and Sun (1-11pm) was always on TV. Now I read history and Q updates.

Giants suck. NFL is dying though.

im so glad niggerball is dying

>majority of registered Democrats.
thats why there are so many KKK