youtube.com/watch?v=NGa6BPj3Mcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the demonym for Massachusetts?

Massachusettsan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_demonyms_for_U.S._states_and_territories

Masshole

This

why are we so god damn good at everything we do

That's a stretch. I seem to recall we've fucked up quite a bit of countries except Cuba and Japan

>looked it up
>still got it wrong

To have your country become the one and only super power of today its great

>Literally used the official one
okay pal

Not for long anyway. Give it two decades and the Democrats will rule this country once Texas turns blue due to demographics

how many posts do you predict until a butthurt yuropoor shows up and post reddit mutt memes?
I say exactly 15 posts down from mine

Massive Two Shits

Just deal with it, it's just banter

Do Americans realize we are their best ally?

Fucking JIDF faggot.

Yes
Most Polish I run into seem pretty pro-US

Are you a true American? (Trump voter)

Sorry lad, Australia is our best ally. No American thinks they are our enemy yet 2% of the population thinks the UK is, kek

Of course I voted for Trump but it's not like he's the greatest man alive. He's just a right-leaning centrist

China is going to be the super power in two decades.

Why do none of you drive manual cars?

After Trump's election revealed how biased the media is what is your source of news?

What do think has been Trump's biggest success and failure since taking office?

can you taste the freedom in daily life

>Why do none of you drive manual cars?
We do though, except, only 18% of the population, kek.
>After Trump's election revealed how biased the media is what is your source of news?
I watch the news but I don't take it at face value, I also get my news from Sup Forums since it seems more accurate than actual paid journalists
>What do think has been Trump's biggest success and failure since taking office?
Biggest success so far is getting Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court, he'll be on their for generations, he also has a shot of nominating more Supreme Court justice members. His biggest failure is not doing all the things he said he would do day one in office

Yes sir!

Can you see your feet when you're standing?

I can, not sure about some of the fat fucks that live here

Of course: Poland, Austrailia, and Japan are basically the new Allied Powers

What's it like there? How many hours would we have to drive to get to Disney Land in CA from here in New York? Could we get back by dark? You're from Texas? My /cousin/ lives in Texas! Do you know him?

Y'all really put cream in your coffees? I always hear "...with cream and sugar?" in the movies. Accustomed to white coffee, I tried it once with what my country calls cream and it was horrible. Please clarify urgently.. I've been wrestling with this well over a decade now.

half-and-half, typically.

Yes, but normally when people are saying "cream," they're actually just talking about milk.

How many guns do you own?

How patriotic are you?

Also a while back I saw this piece of shit Buzz feed article while scrolling through my Facebook and always wanted to know if it was true.
buzzfeed.com/bradesposito/kettle-vs-kettle?utm_term=.iczEkQGaM#.ubWDvzEn9

>What's it like there?
I wouldn't want to live in any other country. It just feels right being in this country
> How many hours would we have to drive to get to Disney Land in CA from here in New York? Could we get back by dark?
Lol no, pic related
>You're from Texas? My /cousin/ lives in Texas! Do you know him?
I do live in Texas, but I don't think I know your cousin

Personally I don't drink coffee but both of my parents put cream in their coffee. It's not a meme, a lot of people here do it

The fuck is half and half?

Cream on caffinated beverages is common here but unheard of in traditional coffee. Why though? I get the need to be PC and all that.. but it's not like the trend continued to other white and black things..

>How many guns do you own?
Me personally none, I will get one some day
>How patriotic are you?
I want to remove non-whites like I know the Founding Fathers would have wanted
>buzzfeed.com/bradesposito/kettle-vs-kettle?utm_term=.iczEkQGaM#.ubWDvzEn9
That's fucking disgusting, we do not microwave our water

Kek, I'm not really sure. I think it's because it just make the taste more mild.

>In Canada and the United States, half and half almost always refers to a light cream typically used in coffee. The name refers to the liquid's content of half milk and half cream. Its butterfat content is 12.5%.[8] It is widely available in the United States, both in individual-serving containers and in bulk. It is also used to make ice cream. Non-fat versions of the product are also available, containing corn syrup and other ingredients.[9]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half_and_half#Non-alcoholic_beverages

Like full on cream cream? When I did it the cream didn't mix at all, stayed seperate.. I judt don't understand

ive never been there how is it

Mostly yeah. Americans that know where Poland is like Poland.

Can someone explain why all these threads are suddenly popping up?
This is getting weird

>Can someone explain why all these threads are suddenly popping up?
I thought it'd be fun

Any chances of swapping to Metric System anytime soon?

metric system is for fucking losers

Doubt it, everything we do relies on the Imperial System. We could probably make it to where we can use both and then later transition into it but I still doubt it'll ever happen

Is there a easier way to get your green card?

I'm struggling right now

The best way to get your green card is going back to your home country and coloring a rectangle green. After this you should work to fix your home country instead of a nation already on the brink of collapse

Our automotive industries use only metric size fasteners now.

Did you vote for him? Are you 100% white?

Imperial system is for measuring how much of the queens strap on your arse can take.

Why are you based, i love u

>Did you vote for him?
Yes
>Are you 100% white?
No, one of my ancestors fucked a native american...

>half and half
When you pay a prostitute for both a blowjob and vaginal intercourse. As in, "hey girl, how much for a half and half?".

>Why are you based, i love u
We worked really hard! Thank you, Canada, hopefully we can fix your country in the future

>No, one of my ancestors fucked a native american...

You are like lowest-tier of non country over here

I'm not that non-white thank God

OP is wrong. We absolutely do microwave our water and I don't at all see what's wrong with it.
The majority here microwave it if they have the option, but even among those that don't, they would never consider it strange or even comment if someone else did.
Now you explain to me objectively why that is wrong.

Why doesn't your country care about tackling the obesity epidemic?

Because mods are brain damaged

You're welcome. I'm really just so sick of white euros, white canadians, and white americans making fun of eachother for their extinction. We're fucking better than that. I feel as though we've been infiltrated by leftist faggots to turn us against eachother.

>Why doesn't your country care about tackling the obesity epidemic?
It's a good question. We used to treat physical fitness as a necessity
youtube.com/watch?v=NGa6BPj3Mcw

My dad used to scold me for turning on the kettle for the sake of boiling a single cup of water which he does habitually, a habit he pick up from my grandma. I milk first in coffee wich is hard in a microwave. His reasoning was it wastes electricity (electricity in the microwave just boils the water in the cup where a kettle inevitably boils extra water and heat transfer is less efficient than microwave transfer) and the kettle only got used by me or when multiple beverages needed to be made. Thinking back it was mostly boomers that had this habbit and latter gens mostly always used the kettle.

Most of us do.

I meant to imply he's a microwaver, not a kettle boiler.
>>drunk

I had to mouse over your flag to see where you were from.

I didn't

That shows that you care, I don't.

What are you so aftaid of?

is it worth living in a small town over there safety wise?

>TFW we have to look at a weeb image board to get actual news
The absolute state of the media.

Are you fat?
Where do you hail from?

>we've fucked up quite a bit of countries except Japan
Hiroshima and Nagasaki want a word with you...

>once Texas turns blue due to demographics
You do know that true Latinos are more Conservative than most of the US, right? They are devout Christians who cherish the Nuclear Family and despise Spics who give (((their kind))) a bad name, right?

Of course! So long as the small town is white. You should be very comfy.
Pic related it where all the Portuguese went in the United States

>Are you fat?
I am not fat
>Where do you hail from?
The great state of Texas, long may it reign

Please fuck off back to the_donald
Pic related is an actual Tejano that some Sup Forumssters treat as great Texan loving patriots. He founded La Raza

A small town? Absolutely.

how does it feel paying extortion rate taxes?

damn boy

Extremely annoyed I have to pay taxes

I was told when in school in the 1960s that it was inevitable and soon.
We're getting there inch-by-inch.

Caring about other countries is my biggest fear.

>be mutt
>be poor
>no retirement
>80 hour workweek
>your son died in school shooting a few months ago
>go on holiday
>get shot
>go to hospital
>pay 500$ for bandaid
>cant afford the stiches and bullet removal
>walk out
>die from bleeding
>mumble "muh guns muh taxes" just before death

>>pay 500$ for bandaid
False, it's $500, you have to put the dollar sign in front of the number.
typical Europoor

How do I fuck American girls?

right in the pussy

I've never heard a gun shot outside of a firing range or hunting situation. I'm fine with niggers killing niggers in the ghettos. Do not end planned parenthood! It's for niggers

your country is a playground for us, we go there to get sloppy drunk and beat up arabs because the dutch are already essentially extinct

Not that hard bro. None of them seem to care about traditionalism