Pentagon U.F.O/Audit Speculation thread part 4

Continued from: List of articles/tweet on this:
archived version: archive.is/5I4sg
original: nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html?&hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=photo-spot-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
Skippys tweet: twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/942091236743229440
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/17/pentagon-admits-running-secret-ufo-investigation-for-five-years
esquire.com/news-politics/a14450528/pentagon-secret-ufo-program/
cnn.com/2017/12/16/politics/pentagon-ufo-project/index.html

Pentagon audit (Should be discussed more):
fedweek.com/armed-forces-news/pentagon-undergoes-audit/
ptonline.net/news/local_news/pentagon-begins-audit-in-response-to-manchin-led-effort/article_dc7ca836-a9f7-5d37-8ec5-c6b869040022.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-10/pentagon-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trilli

Digits will decide the false flag that occurs, we didn't get any last thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-viqc7DJWhs
youtube.com/watch?v=iEebjUpWBdw
youtube.com/watch?v=izN4BrEFSck
youtube.com/watch?v=T-Dp1FzKods
ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?517637-Dude-Where-s-My-Troops-Pentagon-Loses-Track-Of-at-least-44-000-Soldiers
stripes.com/report-44-000-unknown-military-personnel-stationed-around-the-world-1.501292
businessinsider.com/nazi-scientists-space-program-2014-2
youtube.com/watch?v=8WeYw0fKpwI
uk.reuters.com/article/us-usa-audit-army/u-s-army-fudged-its-accounts-by-trillions-of-dollars-auditor-finds-idUKKCN10U1IG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shameless self bump

Is it possible the GIMBAL is some Trump state psy op?

Operation Blueballs is a psyop

I bet Art is wishing he had not retired right about now.

Another shameless self bump

When you're too sick to go on, that's that, man.

I'm just glad he did as much as he has for the whole UFO debate.

So is there a screen cap from when someone hinted at this on the ATS forum in 2007?

MICKY MOUSE an alien psyop

its considered camouflage for people that exhale faster than they inhale

It was time for him, and the last time really pissed off his hard core fans forever.
I posted this link in the last thread, but I'll post it here as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=-viqc7DJWhs
Its worth listening to, and I believe the guy is telling the truth as he understands it. This is the guy who leaked about 2 minutes of footage of an interview with one of "them" with no audio. Considering when this information was leaked (late 90s), I can understand how it could have been smuggled out of a secure area. Here is the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=iEebjUpWBdw
Real, or not, its pretty fucking creepy. I happen to believe this is real, but still leave the door open to a well done fake.

>an interview with one of "them"
Welp I guess I won't sleep tonight.

I know the Art Bell interview is long, but listen to it late at night by yourself with an open mind. The fear this guy has is real, and comes through in the interview even though he's using a voice modulator. Hell, for the first few minutes of the interview, he's flipping out the show is live and not pre-recorded. Even if you don't believe in this stuff, its creepy to listen to in the dark.

Thread of interest if you care enough:

>TFW A UFO crashes into One World trade center
>TFW We go to war against the AYYYS

With the announcement of the Pentagon audit, this is likely a possibility.

i will personally fuck all alien int eh ass

we WILL not tolerate aliens. we WILL obliterate them and go after their families. i WILL personally take their daughters as slaves.

They hate us for our freedom.

He's just off of Coast to Coast. He has Dark Matter and Midnight in the Desert. John B. Wells also left Coast to Coast and started Caravan to Midnight.

No one likes George Snoory.

>If you come in peace, surrender or be destroyed. If you're here to make war, we surrender

youtube.com/watch?v=izN4BrEFSck

Has anyone come up with a map of where this happened off the west coast? If a log was released some grid location should be in there.

this is dumb
everytime we go about this I feel like this is dumb
this is just like the snowden episode. he revealed to everybody what I thought everybody already knew.
know we're going to investigate the "missing trillions" that congress has been approving in invisible ink for building of the United Space Marine Corps or whatever they want to call it.
The secret everybody knows about.

That looks so fake it's retarded, come on now.
>we kept the lights off for the alien's comfort
No you didn't, it's dark so people can't see how retarded it looks.

Bush would have fucked that sandperson up. Remember when he drove home drunk and told H.W. to fight him "mano a mano", but Yeb! stopped it by breaking the news about W getting into Yale or some shit?

The answer may be found in the theory panspermia: Life is basically one organism and spreads throughout the universe, each planet acts like a flower and as creatures on the planet evolve the flower blooms and DNA is sent throughout the galaxy to other habitable planets where life then takes off.)

People always say that humans don't fit into the evolutionary plan, that every animal has a point except for us (cicadas that come out once every couple decades then die to fertilize the forest etc.) but with panspermia we do. Our natural instinct is to look to the stars, make technology etc. Look at how we're looking at planets similar to earth, all it takes is one science side project that sends rockets with DNA out to a bunch of planets and if that DNA takes root then bam life has spread.

The aliens may be keeping tabs on Earth because we're one of the planets that they billions of years ago seeded with life, and one of the reasons behind them being so interested in us once we tested the first nuke is that they don't want us to destroy ourselves, because then life has failed on this planet.

so how do aliens solve the nigger problem?

What if the niggers are actually aliens? Hence the term: "Space-nigger"

>Panspermia is semi-accurate
>Ayys sent humans to Earth as a paradise
>They didn't know Jews and niggers were already here
>Out of guilt and empathy (traits only found in humans) they're traveling light years to solve the JQ and NQ for us

Notice how there seems to be a glow around it on the FLIR. I have experience around FLIR in 2004 and this "wash out" was common when looking at very hot objects.

I believe it.

NEW VIDEO!!!!

Ralph Blumenthal, New York Times author just claimed that PARTS OF A CRAFT have been FOUND AND STUDIED!!

He claims this is in the article though its NOT!@!!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=T-Dp1FzKods

Why isn't this trending everywhere?

because its fake and stupid

who cares about some retarded lights in the sky when we have to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

This is still important as the timing is really odd.

It's bullshit. He called in years later and revealed it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=T-Dp1FzKods

Holy shit that is fucking HUGE. He admits we have pieces of one and are analyzing it, 'It's a compound they've never seen before.'

You're right that is NOT in the article.

I'm reminded of in 2009 it looked like a missile had been fired out of the ocean off the coast of Los Angeles.

"I'd like a little rest, wouldn't you"

I see the news reporter is a shill

It's the plasma sheathe around the aircraft. They use it for a variety of reasons such as sonic boom mitigation, airflow into the engine, and to ionize the air in front of the aircraft.

>44,000 lost soldiers
underground base personal

Oh shit I had completely forgotten about this. Didn't they claim it was some kind of atmospheric test?

>plasma sheathe
IMO a plasma wouldn't be transparent in infrared.

lol they've had it for 70 years, at least

What? Where did you get 44k lost soldiers?

I think Mark Levin at one point said it could be the Chinese trying to test the Obama administration's resolve. Everyone seemed to settle for it be a contrail but I never saw any radar tracks to prove that.

I have a buddy who worked on nuke reactors on Ohio SSBNs. He was pretty convinced that was a sub launched ballistic missile off our coast.

The heat would bleed around the outer edges of it as it ionizes the air wouldn't it? There are a lot of aircraft nuts that plant this firmly in reality. MHD and laminar flow concepts have apparently been applied to aircraft for a while. Graphene may be the conductor.

art bell is ultra comfy. i throw some of his old interviews on as white noise when i'm falling asleep.

Even podesta fucking started talking about ayylmaos when he started being questioned for the numerious evil things he has done. I believe in aliens but this shit seems to be a distraction, a scapegoat.

ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?517637-Dude-Where-s-My-Troops-Pentagon-Loses-Track-Of-at-least-44-000-Soldiers

I member that one as well. That story got memory holed pretty quick, and to this day, I've heard a satisfactory answer.

That's what I think too. The timing was suspicious.

>ronpaulforums
kek

I've seen quite a few launches from Vandenberg AFB to the North and this looked very similar. However there wasn't a lingering trail that lasted after sunset.

I find this one hard to believe. 44,000 military personnel not being accounted for would be a story that could not stay hidden for even a day.

stripes.com/report-44-000-unknown-military-personnel-stationed-around-the-world-1.501292

lol they have been hiding aliens and tech for decades, they can hide whatever they want

>44-000-Soldiers
That's about the amount I think would suffice to operate a secret fleet and some DUMBs. That's a small army

Who the ayyy.

We the ayyy.

nah i just found the name humorous

Sounds about right to me.

It's all coming back now. They tried to say it was some kind of planned weather test even though the Navy scrambled fighters after they saw the fuckin thing.

Total coverup.

No, he's completely gone now.

Don't. Ever. Trust. The Current. Government.

I keep saying this but it can't be said enough ... the drug-smuggling, ritual pedophile satanic, 9/11 zionist JWO conspiring world order cannot be trusted for anything.

so they killed it on accident? fucked up

>Sectoids

Just beat x-com 2. Thinking about getting on the DLC

It may not have lasted past sunset, but IIRC it happened pretty early in the day. Obviously it's been years since it happened so I don't remember.

If you know when it happened, maybe you're right.

Or maybe their fuel used a different composition than we use.

Who knows. I just remember experts, and my friend, who have seen SLBM launches in person, saying that's what they thought it was.

I found the UFO

The NYT article says these U.F.O.s had appeared out of nowhere at 80,000 ft. and would then descend to 20,000 where they would hover. They did this on multiple occasions. Where is the documentation for this? Any UFO experts come across this information before?

I'M TELLING YOU, THE NAZIS ARE BACK
THIS IS AN INVASION BY NEW SWABIA

That's stupid bc everyone at the pentagon is guilty

9 Nazi Scientists Who Helped Build The American Space Program

As World War Two drew to a close, the United States rushed to collect as many former Nazi scientists as possible through a secret mission called Operation Paperclip. As some had been branded war criminals at Nuremberg, the U.S. military whitewashed the backgrounds of many scientists in an attempt to justify hiring them.

Knowing that trouble was brewing already with the Soviet Union, these scientists were employed by the U.S. in a wide variety of roles — including, at times, experimenting with LSD.

Below are some of the most influential former Nazis who played unquestionably large roles in America's emerging technological dominance during the Cold War.

businessinsider.com/nazi-scientists-space-program-2014-2

I think it's plausible if it's over the course of decades and the servicemen are special ops.

It would make a lot of sense. I have a feeling a huge number of deaths (2000+) might've been in syria, for example. The US can't afford to deploy soldiers to combat zones and have them die anymore, it just isn't politically tenable. But masquerade them as ISIS, revolutionaries, etc. using special forces and do this for dozens of conflicts around the globe for 30+ years - yeah I could see 45,000 unaccounted for soldiers.

Breakdown on this? t. phonefag until later tonight.

>You can't trust what I say because I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist lol

Might be the angle.
McCain's got his brain tumor letting him "forget" things. I think Pelosi's doing something similar.

Project sharebluebeam
Skippy Pizza himself pushing this agenda
>When the world doesnt bend over for your bullshit and starts rejecting your "freedom fighting" you start forcing it to bend.
Fall for this shit like you guys fell for net neutrality shilling, trust me, it will end good for you

best friends uncle worked at an alien craft processing facility for the army

AMA

they are trying to hide the fact that niggers are super advanced alien species that will be ACTIVATED by the space beings and take over the world

Yeah yeah yeah who doesn't know about Paperclip, I wish the user with the Vril images shows up

do you have anything interesting you can tell us?

they are

I can't tell you about how alien craft are made and why they're made that way

dont know very much about biological entities, this kind of work is on a need to know basis

are them aliens white?

Who knows. The rumor I keep hearing is these things are completely sterile, and microbes quickly get into their respiratory system and they die. We are hazardous to them, not the other way around.

Some species are very similar to our cultural image of an aryan person, they mostly live in the Pleiades cluster of stars. These species are actually where most of our DNA is derived.

youtube.com/watch?v=8WeYw0fKpwI
Alien bullshit is distraction from cannibal pedophiles.

haha

auditors having deadly car accidents as we speak

Observations from the pilots suggest that it was boiling surface water when it neared the ocean.

Very. Hot.

Art interviewed a person who said he worked at S4. Long interview but a good one, and if a made up story, is at least a good one.
The other link is the same guy who sold footage he smuggled out of S4 of an ayyy interview. Are they real? Dunno, but they are both creepy as fuck.

Bump

Holy shit, Pentagon audit, deep state's worst nightmare second only to a Fed audit.

It also means that a false flag is likely going to occur very soon.

Pentagon will probably sustain a mysterious fire and that's about it

Nah it's gonna be an "accident" which destroy another section of the building, which contains the damning evidence and documents.

And kek is uncertain about even that much occurring.

Serious Q about the UFO clip...

There is CLEARLY more to it, why is it cut off?

Not really 'declassified' w/o the conclusion.

Is the rest of the clip 'too much ayy confirmation'?

pic related

I imagine they didn't want to post anymore, as that might generate even more questions of what has been hidden from us. Though it's clearly not working. We should question why they even are releasing it, let alone at this point in time where indictments are about to happen.

US Army got an audit last year and found $6.5tn was fudgedin a single year(2015) with no invoices or receipts for anything.

Link very related
uk.reuters.com/article/us-usa-audit-army/u-s-army-fudged-its-accounts-by-trillions-of-dollars-auditor-finds-idUKKCN10U1IG

Oh uh don't worry, nothing to see here. Move along now, don't question where are that money came from.

all*