What's your opinion on the Queen Elizabeth II reign...

What's your opinion on the Queen Elizabeth II reign? Do you think that upon her death the future of the United Kingdom will be in jeopardise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etDFIocg4xg
youtube.com/watch?v=jgtd_raetSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Do you think that upon her death the future of the United Kingdom will be in jeopardise?

The future of the United Kingdom is already in jeopardy.

I think, in order to modernise the british crown, Charles should abdicate and let William be king. that would give a contemporary look to the monarchy. Plus prince Charles isn't very popular I guess.

Commonwealth will dissolve when she dies. Soon after that the monarchy will be abolished

This ain't reality tv mate, the throne goes to Charles. That's how it works.

but is it in jeopardise?

I hope so. She's allowing a mutt to enter the royal family

Kill yourself, you stupid mongoloid.
Te British Crown will last longer than your shitstain of a country will.

>+ERW

elizabeth regina Windsor. ntbd

All I have to say is that I hope she lives on because when she goes things will change and unfortunatly it will not be for the best for some time to come! Despite everything I think she did her best given her circumstances, I look back on her time as the queen with aproval.

Not like it matters anyways, from everything I've heard the royal family is nothing more than a tradition at this point and holds zero real power.

The UK needs to break up. Consolidation favors the jews. If the EU/jews favor consolidation, then you guys should know that the best thing to do is the opposite. Belgium should break up too. Less centralization means one entity can't impose it's nefarious agenda and bad policy on the other parts.

Favors the jews? What jews? XD

the monarchy is totally irrelevant in Britain. just a meme for muh heritage tourists.

I think she should let Charles think he's finally going to get the big chair, then abolish the monarchy on her deathbed and replace it with a rotating state figurehead system. Mary Berry can go first.

Oversaw the terminal decline of the nation, from glob spanning empire to a minority British London, and a demographic trend that could set us on course to be a minority in the nation as a whole in the next few decades.
She could have spoken out about it and her mere proclamation that we shouldn't be replacing ourselves would have been enough to spark a revolution.
Instead she kept her fucking mouth shut.

The royal family holds very little official power, but they can have a tremendous impact on public opinion - the government knows this and that's why the Queen is literally not allowed to publicly hold opinions on politics, instead only commenting on such matters through things like the """Queen's""" Speech which are all written by the government.

If Elizabeth II decided one day to, for example, stand up and denounce Islam as an inherently violent ideology I am confident there would be absolute bedlam because it would instantly spur most who believe that (which despite the memes is actually a lot of people) to some kind of action there and then.

hope she dies soon
tight fisted cunt

I have no opinions on her. The monarchy is irrelevant, they are just celebrities.

that guy is massive

Technically the armed forces are sworn to the monarch.
If the monarch ordered the armed forces to do something, and parliament disagreed, the shit would hit the fan.

Christ, did that guy eat Prince Charles or something?

If she gave a fuck about the British she would do something about them being destroyed by their own government. The queen is worthless.

Charles named the jew, so they're cool with me.

The point of the refugees was to make a huge gap between the social classes and authority. They wanted to keep their power by making the classes even lower, but the refugees will eventually revolt against their monarchy like the Muslims have done in Egypt

>Instead she kept her fucking mouth shut.
Part of my is sympathetic - it's a huge gamble that risks the family being deposed if she doesn't have enough support, hell, even if she did.
Enoch Powell had popular support but that was no defense against the absolute political destruction he faced from the establishment.

On one hand, the monarch could possibly halt the death of the nation, but if it goes tits up I really believe this country is dead.

On the other, they could wait until shit REALLY is civil war-tier and be the foundations that stop the anarchy and power vacuum when things are rebuilt if they stay quiet until things truly are dire.

Unfortunately I neither think things will get so dire with a chance of change, I think it will be a slow and quiet death by demographics, nor do I have much faith in future monarchs, they're too soft - though perhaps we'll get one so drunk on tales of the past that they attempt something somewhere down the line, God knows if there'll be any Englishmen to heed the call if that fairytale ever crops up.

I used to think Prince Charles could be THE anti-christ. Its prolly Obama

Canada is only 36% British descent
So much for British expansionism

She's your head of state

>So much for British expansionism

Weird, shouldn't you be typing in French?

soon won't be plus we already changed the flag
also explain this Australia

The British Army isn't hence the lack of Royal, Royal Navy Royal Airforce etc. Regiments may have a royal as their figure heads etc but after the civil war when the king lost, the standing army came under parliament.

>Do you think that upon her death the future of the United Kingdom will be in jeopardise?

What?

If you were gonna get rid of the monarchy I would have thought you'd do it after the Queen dissolved your parliament in 2008. As far as the flag, isn't that a depiction of the Queen's prolapsed asshole?

Wrong Brit bong. The army is the queens but she must get permission from parliament to maintain a standing army which is why parliament have to pass the armed forces act every other year or some shit in bongistan.

>The British Army isn't
Wrong

She oversaw the decline of the Empire, and she couldn't keep her family under control.

She has almost no responsibilities, and she failed at the only ones she had.

Love a bit of gay sex me, anyone else love a bit of cock?

>Freeing the electorate of blame
Classic recucklican tactic

All Anglos should be gassed, no exceptions. Now that harry is marrying a nigger, the cucking if the “crown” is complete.

Shes dope and related to that one type of retpile

I'm a burger. if you don't know our opinion of faggotry royalty is, you need to go die in a dumpster fire (or drown in the bay).

show me your willy you massive queen

Harry will never be king.

Apparently she's pretty red-pilled behind the scenes but doesn't say shit in an attempt to not rock the boat like her Uncle did. I think her silence has fucked the game up.
With Harry now going on his little race-mixing adventure I unironically want a Stuart Restoration

Lawfag here. Constitutional conventions, essentially mere gentlemen's agreements, are the only things stopping the Queen from being able to order a nuclear bomb attack on an enemy state, using her armed forces to launch a coup, disband Her Majesty's Government etc.

The royal family isn't the responsibility of the electorate. It's her responsibility, and it's not like we can vote her out of office.

She's a disaster.

I'm not sure it really matters now that princess shaniqua is going to shit out a metric fuckton of niglets and just completely fuck the line of succession

It's time for ALL whites to return to Europe immediately. The colonies are all lost, north America is lost, Europe can still be saved though. We need to create and push a 'Right of Return' campaign, not unlike the one Israel has for Jews.

Screw (((civic nationalism))) and those for it. There's absolutely no legitimate reason for someone to put a chunk of clay outside of Europe before our own homeland. Those who do are traitors to the white race and should be left to fall with our overrun previously white countries. Their inability to see this or accept it is exactly what's driving the white race to its doom, and they should be left of fall with the cancerous ideologies they support.

Her kids aren't really in the line of succession unless William and his line are entirely wiped out.

She saw the British Empire go from big to small

Once she dies there's going to be a huge push across the Commonwealth to fundamentally alter or dissolve it, including changing flags, eliminating head of state status, etc

Oh ello sailor, what you hangin around the gents toilet for lookin' for a good time are we you big mincer

>it's not like we can vote her out of office.
We had a special way of unelecting Teh Crown.

>did that guy eat Prince Charles or something?
I think he ate Fergie

You know who they can vote out? Shitty governments.

It should work that way.

But I'm worried about it. Most of the people I meet are republicans. They want to keep Elizabeth II for now, for some reason, but want the monarchy to stop after her, and redistribute the money.

Corbyn, the traitorous fuck, would only push this kind of thing, and he seems to apparently be 'down with the kids'.

All the ones Cromwell let in.

I've seen you hanging around the corner shop talking to the queer boys, we all know what you're into you big mary queen Oooooo

>We had a special way of unelecting Teh Crown.

Check 'em!

This. She is worthless.

I'm aware, duplicatefag. We could vote out all the governments we wanted, and she'd still be responsible for her family. We can't vote THEM out. That's what makes it a monarchy.

Her children aren't in the line of succession, you tit. The line goes from Charles to William to George. Then to his sister.

Never say never

House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha should be destroyed.

Wrong. The Crown holds a few mandatory responsibilities (among them opening parliament, declaring war, and approving the prime minister) and one very broad power called Royal Perogative, which means Her Majesty can do whatever Her Majesty wants.

I wish she would assert it more, though.

We have no need to vote to them out because they aren't responsible. Why is this so hard to grasp?

she's put her signature to every bill that was put in front of her. the state that GB is in now is her direct responsibility. god save the queen.

My liege.

>We can't vote THEM out.
We burgers sure as fuck did.

Let them be, they're just some morons who act like royals in Republics and think Kingdoms will be restored

You can't vote out shit. You just get more elective governments to replace them.

>signature to every bill
Which was required as part of a deal centuries ago. Her Majesty is just too meek to ever do anything against it. Charles looks like a different case.

The Monarchy isn't governing the country, so they can't be shit at it.

They're not and it should be destroyed.

you're all uneducated retards

*sigh* She has almost no responsibilities, but her family is one of them.

She flunks. Charles is virtually retarded, Anne is an embarrassment, Andrew is a perv, and Edward is an imbecile.

No, you had some jews kick them out and install themselves.

True, but a few like Her Majesty, George V and VI are/were shit at imposing their will where they can, and that lets (((politicians))) have more power.

Someone is challenging her right to the crown.

Emily Windsor Cragg, Lawful Claimant to the UK Crown: 1000 Years of Treachery in NWO

youtube.com/watch?v=etDFIocg4xg

Emily Windsor-Cragg: Restore Holy Law - Secret ET Treaties, Religions are destroying human Souls

youtube.com/watch?v=jgtd_raetSg

Here in Portugal there's nothing to worry about them... Just 10 or 20 people waving monarchy flags

excellent representation

you can either find empathy for the person and the position

or you won't

>Someone is challenging her right to the crown.
That gives her far too much credit for such nonsense.

>Here in Portugal there's nothing to worry about them
Made sure to do away with what little culture you had left?

The challenge is absurd, but so is the existing monarchy.

How so?

There's nothing cultural about these people today, they do not represent nothing, they had a political party, but now they don't secured votes to have one seat in parliament for a long time. Our History is well documentated, we just don't need a king or people who don't want to work because they think they are "royal"

I don't believe it will be jeopardise but I shall cry

>Can't speak the Queen's English.

Christ

>There's nothing cultural about these people today
Except for being the embodiment of the nation. So the absence speaks volumes.
> they had a political part
Then it's not monarchy.
>Our History is well documentated
Tear down the statues, right?
> we just don't need a king or people who don't want to work
Why would they not work?

Why does a nation need to be embodied as the idle rich?

And they don't work, most of them. They merely exist.

>Idle rich
USA?
>And they don't work, most of them.
Simply not the case. Obviously the monarch runs the nation, but most nobles chair companies, or at least charities, and are often immensely busy.
If they were genuinely landed, they should be working as peers, but politicians have ruined that.

-The "embodiment of the nation" aren't the people from the House of Saxe, Coburg and Gotha
-The political party was called Partido Popular Monárquico
-Which statues or monuments have been taken down? None
- Because they don't work

The thought of royalty sickens me. Undeserved, unearned privilege and power. Hope they all die of syphilis or birth defects from their degenerate inbred dna.

What the fuck is the point in the monarchy these days? What the fuck does she do anyway? Seriously. Taxpayers paying for her not to work or do anything?

>-The "embodiment of the nation" aren't the people from the House of Saxe, Coburg and Gotha
Why not?
>Partido Popular Monárquico
Bitchin'. We need something like that here, rather than a dozen rival monarchist leagues.
>Which statues or monuments have been taken down?
Was referring to the CSA monuments being removed because, "lol we have records anyway, so let's stop triggering people."
>Because they don't work
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>The thought of royalty sickens me.
Yea, your (((propaganda machine))) is pretty potent, comrade.
>Undeserved, unearned
No?

>What the fuck does she do anyway?
At this stage of Jewish infiltration, Her Majesty is primarily a placeholder to prevent them having total control. Otherwise She's an official ambassador, government advisor, head of several charities, and quite a few other things.
Did they not cover this when you arrived in the UK, or do they not have the orientation video in Arabic yet?
>Taxpayers paying for her not to work or do anything?
Other way around. The monarchy directly pays £350m/yr into the national coffers via the Crown Estate.
It would cost the UK taxpayer to be rid of the monarchy (as well as the additional costs imposed by other governments).

The Queen will never die, she will remain in our hearts to the end of time, we may not like the beginning of her death or the heir to the throne, but we will push through with the memory of the Queen.
God bless the Queen.

What bay? Oh the bay you polluted. No thanks. I'd rather have a constitutional monarchy then.. Whatever it is that you have.

Sadly we don't have that. We sold ourselves to a mafia-state run on money for some shekels.

>her countries are full of aliens