What is Eric Holder so afraid of?

What is Eric Holder so afraid of?

twitter.com/EricHolder/status/942481938165747712

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e3asQMzi09U
youtube.com/watch?v=0nM0asnCXD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're really pushing this "take to the streets" shit. Much easier to incite riots and civil war that way.

I wish you knew how tiresome the constant "this is the end of the world" shit that people do is.

They are trying to bait Trump into firing Mueller, but they know it's futile. These people are tweeting to calm their own nerves. It's a minute sense of fleeting catharsis.

Trying to incite civil disobedience.

Trump just said he has no intention of firing Mueller.
youtu.be/e3asQMzi09U

There should be a law against this kind of ((inciting of riots)). Hmm . There should also be a law against ex-presidents actively meeting with foreign officials and staging a coup de tat. Oh well. I guess we don't have laws anymore?

It’s being coordinated by someone. They’re all using the same exact phrase, “take to the streets”, about something Trump hasn’t indicated he’s even thinking of doing.

It is even weirder considering the only people who are American citizens are white.

>>By someone

can we just fucking gas the (((leftists))) already? its all so tiresome

he seems sick of answering the same bullshit about this (((investigation)))

Psychological conditioning or something? Pushing the "it's the end of the world" and "take to the streets".
Seems somewhat similar to what they were doing when NN got axed.
Not sure how this will actually get a bunch of soyboys to go out and do something though.

>american people must be seen and heard
i don't remember voting for robert mueller

Oh no, please don't riot liberals, I'm terrified of you big strong femanists

They have a whole coup set up.

Im not joking. They just didnt incite people enough (because the west has become paccified)

So now they are trying to use the left to kick it off.

are these some guns that Holder ordered be sold to drug cartels in Mexico?

Checked and nope, these are you standard American owned guns that are being tracked besides the insistence that no database to do so exists. You're thinking of the ones that he intentionally didn't track as a favor to his cartel friends

It seems like an overkill comment. Why does Holder need to go apeshit?

> In the distance, a mob approached. From miles away, their chanting in unison, three words could be heard. The clarity of their words increasing with each successive chant.

> LOCK HER UP
> LOCK HER UP
> LOCK HER UP

> This was the moment the powers that be realized they had brought this upon themselves

Yeah, how did this come up again? They are really scared about Mueller getting fired, probably since they know it's a farce meant to cripple Trump's presidency.

Whats wrong with you? Didnt you pay attention? Muh guns are bad, listen to me, aren't you getting sleepy? bad, bad, guns are bad. Eric told you to listen, NO ONE NEEDS A GUN

There is a law that prevents private citizens from negotiating with foreign entities, and it’s called the Logan Act. Unfortunately there is a lack of case law regarding this act and it is rarely enforced.

>Trump Admin leaks that leaks and reports of bias could lead to someone being fired from investigation.
>Libs try to bait Trump into firing Mueller so they can cry foul, make a big deal out of telling everyone who unimpeachable Mueller's character is
>Trump Admin fires the biased staffers, Mueller announces no evidence of collusion, starts investigating Clinton/Obama
>Dems - Y-you can't trust that Mueller guy!

Might be why Muller was appointed special counsel.
Fucking communists.
Because that's what they are.

Holder knows people are on to his anti-American bullshit and Sandy Hoax!

checked

He’s afraid of him and lynch and f and f being revealed as the reason being Vegas.