Niggers and anime

Wtf is up with niggers and their attraction to anime?Is it because they both promote violent mindless behavior and culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DW31upNEEg
youtube.com/watch?v=ADqLniFy6ww
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its cuz anime has big titties.

Oh ok...

well their existance is pretty sad and some of them realize it
he's actually very good looking for a black dude

Are you gay?

Anime is for everyone. Why do so many white people like it? Same reasons.

Good thing he is going to prison soon and all his depressed fans are killing themselves, also he ruined his looks dramatically after that photo because he is an emo fag

youtube.com/watch?v=0DW31upNEEg

so. powerful.

Indeed

I'm guessing no race can escape the superior Jap cartoons. Walked by the magazines area in a Walmart and some little 4ish year old black boy ran up all excited and picked up an otaku magazine exclaiming "Ooh! Anime!"

not gay and i don't watch anime
i like horse tho

I have found they only love Naruto and DBZ. I've never seen them into anything else, to be honest. So maybe something to do with those two.

i've noticed this thing where niggers have to move into subcultures that are not about them and try to take it over. It's like some primitive tribal instinct in the nigger brain.
Look at every nerd board on Sup Forums. Overrun with retarded nigger posters trying to force their ebonics speak and nigger reaction crap into everythread.

Anime brings everyone together. Even Bin Laden was a weeb.

Shit this right here, but they will never stop talking about those two shows but

>i like horse tho
user i...

but that's white people doing that is it not?

In actuality the reason is both the japanese and black people remember and at times synchronize or resoate even percieve the vibrational resonance of thw tue reality which is the representation through many anime film ESPECIALLY ghibli films so yes they relate VERY well through heartspaced consciousness unlike the inferior racists of white males who cant cope with the ultimate fact of the ever increasing love of life found in true CULTURE shared through HUMANITY

fuck racism & fuck you.

White women love anime amd so do white males but UOOOU racist fuck ass bitches must perish to preserve the spitit of TRUE innocence

FUCK YOU.

They like fighting with over-the-top effects and very little thought. Especially DBZ, which is all about whoever can chimp-out the hardest.

Why not ask an actual nigger, you dipshit?

>in actuality the reason is both the japanese and black people remember and at times synchronize or resonate even percieve the vibrational resonance of the true reality

I just wish niggers would learn to stfu. Its an anonymous fucking site. They are the only group that has to bring up their race or race every time they post.

>Especially DBZ, which is all about whoever can chimp-out the hardest.
Fucking KEK

You mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ADqLniFy6ww

what are you on about, im a nigger and i never do this

>i'm a nigger

Maybe this?

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

>im a nigger

I'm a nigger and yes, I love anime. But of all kinds, even if I won't argue that I have a preference for shonens - maybe because I'm still somewhat of a manchildren. In any case, anime is at least a form of entertainement that can be redpilled at times. But you have to be careful avoiding soyboy or other oversexualized degeneracy.

they like tokyo ghoul

Anime makes them go "awwwwwe shieeeeeeeeeeet. Saske gonna pop a chidori in dat Naruto's cracka ass homie"