How the fuck can someone eat a dog?

How the fuck can someone eat a dog?
I'll be honest, I understand cultural differences and stuff, but how can you kill and eat a dog?
Even stray dogs are among the friendliest animals you'll see, it's like dogs love humans instinctively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DO_oOmvNHiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You've probably eaten dog before and not even known it

Maybe dog is delicious.
Probably not but maybe.

It's called being a subhuman zipperhead

Even in a survival situation it wouldn't make sense to eat a dog because they have evolved to help humans hunt so you could just use them to track animals.

Just do it like you would any other animal that you consume.

Chinks are soulless monsters user, are you happy somebody said it?

Indians ask the same thing about burgers eating cow

I accept that it's just a weakness of character, I love meat, even though you could easily survive without meat.
But you can't really compare a cow and a dog.

better than the kikes that eat children

Eating meat as a whole is pretty niggerish and degenerate. It’s just one of those things Sup Forums defends because “hurrr most vegetarians are leftists”, like how most of Sup Forums wants the Jews to destroy the environment and supports Israel. Brainlets that define themselves through their opposition.

Sometimes I talk to trees. They seem to know everything. Does that make vegans horrible fucking people?
It's really of question of good and evil, right and wrong, which is all opinion and no objective truth.

>How the fuck can someone eat a dog?
gooks are not human

None of them are

Not joking but poo in loos probably emit the same reasoning as you do about cows. Either you accept that there are cultural differences about how we treat animals, and by doing so you stop being an hypocrite by understanding that if it is not harmful or poisonous for your body - you eat it, or you go vegan if you're concerned about animals.

I'll stick with my steak.

I kinda agree but I'm just too weak to stop doing it, think of me what you like. I understand there's no real reason to eat meat, and things you can't get from veggies and fruit you can easily substitute with other stuff in 21st century.
Never said I offer absolute truth though.

europeans evolved alongside dogs; it's instinctual, not cultural. instincts are the foundation of culture.

>Sometimes I talk to trees
get a dog dude, my doggers and I have worked out a complex language of growls and woofs, it really is quite rewarding

I tried it just to try it, it's a pretty inferior meat, imo.

The double standards is real.
I love cats and dogs, but IDGAF about what they do with some chink dog 5000 miles away. It was a dog it dog world out there for thousands of years people starved by the millions. People had to eat what they had out there and looks like dogs and cats were on the menu. To cope, people set up festivals where excess amounts of food were eaten: here we call them barbeques and slaughter thousands of cows, sheep, horses and pigs for them.

How?
Shoot dog, or otherwise render it dead via other means.
Skin, strip meat.
Season meat.
Throw meat in oven.
Cook.
Serve.
Eat.

I'm finding the scope of the question difficult to fathom, or are you retarded and have some sexual affinity for dog?

Fag detected.
kookoo-mene.
Meat tastes good, nigger.
Will continue to coume.

Dogs the most wonderful souls, a true gift to humanity and all there is really! I will not judge those that eat dogs for survival, personally I would chose death over eating a dog or a cat and I can say that with all confidence as I know I would! I will say that if my survival meant the survival of others then I would do whatever I had to do!

>Throw meat in oven
That's a pretty shitty recipe, could you explain further, what are you seasoning it with? Are you baking it, broiling it?

The Breed of Peace, should be killed and eaten on sight.
Would make niggers chimp out as an added entertaining bonus.

Use your imagination, or buy a fucking cook book.
This is a nepalese tap dancing forum.

a pig is smarter than a dog but since you're raised in the west it's le so shocking

>I understand cultural differences
Well then you understand how weird it is for us to see White people treating dogs like Kings.

Reminder that there are more purebred dogs than people in America

Where can I find a cook book on cooking domestic dog?

Communism induced starvation. Japan doesn't have this problem. It only happens in the former red countries.

Reminder to Brush. Your. Teeth.

In several US states people shoot pig, just to shoot pig.
Here they are using silenced machine guns from helicopters to shoot hogs:

youtube.com/watch?v=DO_oOmvNHiw

So you never got hungry? People eat rats, spiders and bugs on the streets. So some animal looks cute to you and there goes your line, guess you never had rough times, its not cute in the streets and in poverty.

Now i know you must mean koreans, but would you eat rotten fish instead? Some countries do, try Sweden for example, Iceland. How about cats, some asians countries eat those too. Monkeys too humane for you? They eat them in the jungle every day.

Your view is hypocritical and biased and shit.

>But you can't really compare a cow and a dog.
Why ? Because muh companionship ? You could have a pet lizard, too. Unless you live in the wilderness and need a hunting dog, a dog has nothing more to offer than any other animal

I mean you probably eat bacon, and pigs are basically exactly like dogs except smarter.

thats some teeth jelousy i detect

kek

Just a quick reminder if you want to stay healthy, more specificaly ensure your brain cells stay health eat only meat that has only eaten veg. Never eat meat that eats meat it cuses nerve damage... So if you ever find youself starving and want to survive seek out vegeterians! :D

>leaf
Do you ask for consent before fucking them?

ever live on a farm? You could get attached to any animal but at the end of the day for some people its still food you major league homo

Cows and chickens are friendlier. They won't eat your face if you die near them. Why the fuck would you eat them?

Step away from the pampered life and starve a little.

Also they don't bark in your ear day and night.

>Do you ask for consent before fucking them?
yeah duh, it would be rape otherwise

>chickens won’t eat your face
City people are this stupid.

Im glad youre a law abiding citizen, carry on.

You’d probably say the same about pigs or any other animal too, many whom are even smarter than dogs.

Dogs were animals who served a purpose, one of them being food. Now they are mostly useless pets that exist for emotional support to humans.

There is nothing strange about eating dogs, it is far more strange to look at a cute dog who has had all his instincts and intelligence stripped away by forced inbreeding so that you can call it cute while never contemplating on the brutal process involved.