North vietnamesse were badass

You cant get much more baddass than the north vietmanesse in the viernam war. They were willing to lose every single person they had to win the fucking war. Thats dedication to your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bạch_Đằng_(1288)
cvce.eu/en/obj/letter_from_ho_chi_minh_to_harry_s_truman_hanoi_28_february_1946-en-63812c0e-9a33-400c-b53a-272fc7669d96.html
rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/28/did-the-u-s-lose-ho-chi-minh-to-communism/
youtube.com/watch?v=LFAMjLoEw_0
ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/ST.html
youtu.be/KvizEV8eHt0
youtu.be/exm7FN-t3PY
youtu.be/wA-3navQ-_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whatever you say...

Kind of, they were more desperate and motivated. American troops had no motivation.

they also had support of both China and USSR, and massive support too
this is often understated

Props

That's called incompetence.
I mean, they lost over a million men, and the US never even tried to invade North Vietnam. They just sat on their asses in South Vietnam and slaughtered the invading North Vietnamese soldiers.

just like the korean war.

How can you keep a helmet on with a chin the size of a raisin

Population is resource. Too much FPS

Which is why I get irritated when people pass them off as "farmers with rusty AKs" in order to shit on America. North Vietnamese were hard ass patriots that went through hell for their country.

They were also crazy enough to declare war on Cambodia AND China right after fighting the US

They weren't badass. It's just that liberal mindset was that weak. War sucks when you are the only ones with morality.

Wheres your pride cunt?

No, that's just communist military doctrine.

Also why there are no good men left in communist countries.

Thanks, and look at your digits.
Have you ever considered that Vietnam KNEW about American political system and used it against your army? Ho Chi Minh used to be in the US and knew everything about the liberals and he knew they would protest against the army, so he purposefully dragged the Vietnam War as long as possible while giving your press pictures that make liberals boil. That is called psychological warfare.

*half of the Korean War

CHING CHONG KING KONG GRENADE IN HOLE

We lost to chicks

Better chicks than emu cobber

Bump

if you research the history of vietnam, those little fuckers have been fighting people for 2 thousand years. every "civilized" country wanted some pet asian countries. the french toast niggers were the last ones. we started sending troops in to help the frenchies and they said fuck it and went home. after the US finally pulled out vietnam had a "cleaning" and are now not at war with anyone.
we really should think about this in assxrackistan and all of the other goat fucking cuntries.

i'm too boocoo

The war was lost due to the political climate, not because the US military couldn't defeat them. The US was winning most of every battle with them. There would be no North Vietnam if we didn't allow them to exist, instead the US had some ridiculous ROE's and campaigns that didn't allow crossing the 17th parallel.

Even with all the Soviet and Chinese backing with equipment, the US still dominated the land and air war over Vietnam. Bombing runs went completely unchecked and SAM missile sites were being obliterated on a daily basis.

Unfortunately, it seems none of that even mattered when politicians got involved. The American public wanted an end to the war and the first pull out began in the 70's. Kissinger got his Peace Prize and the US military publicly humiliated.

We left South Vietnam to fend for themselves and pretty much backstabbed them. With little to no support, the North Vietnamese with the backing of the China, North Korea and the Soviets pretty much rolled over the south.

Blame your boomer dads.

WE LOST TO THIS!!!!

>>after the US finally pulled out vietnam had a "cleaning" and are now not at war with anyone.

Dude..you are cucked.

I mean, I'll give them credit in the fact that they just about fought to the last man. I'm more impressed that they were able to pull of a successful offensive almost immediately after the Americans left. They were less than a year from total annihilation and capitulation.

How did the North manage to mobilize though is what always gets me. Were there Chinese and Russian troops on the grounds? At least Chinese since you wouldn't be able to distinguish. When we left the North had barely anything of an army left, new toys isn't going to do the job alone.

Read my post. Vietnamese leaders KNEW about your political climate, and used it against you:
Actually in Vietnam our military historians said it was not a very successful offensive; if we had been more patient and did more gurrella warfare the number of people deaths would have been much lower.

What do you mean by "mobilize"? Vietnamese here AMA

No ones taking credit away. Your grandpapis fought like true warriors. And in the end, history will remember that Vietnam "beat" America. Just be mindful it wasn't the military in it's own capacity that lost.

Knowing about a political climate and banking on it working in your favor with less than a years worth of fighting capabilities is one hell of a Hail Mary bro. Ho Chin was playing a game against the clock. He didn't orchestrate the pull out.
The fact he pulled it off adds to the magic of the story for your people. It's certainly something to be proud of.

I'm really high right now, so you'll have to forgive me for not remembering or wanting to look it up, but I remember reading an article (military analysis) about what the climate was just before pullout and from what I remember the North Vietnamese Army was in shambles, they didn't have enough fighting men to defend beyond 9-12 months. It was basically a 3 year turnaround that saw that same Army in tatters march on the South. Where did they get their numbers I guess is my question.

Thanks, my grandparents were actually medics during the Vietnam War. He told me all crazy shits during the war, but told me that the war is over; Vietnam and U.S. should shake hands again.

Yeah I know military on its own didn't lose. I just wanted to point out to all neocons who sounded like it was America's political climate alone that lost; they didn't know that Vietnamese leaders KNEW about American political climate and changed its strategy from "Battle Fast, Victory Fast" to "Eternal Warfare will lead to Eventual Victory," while leaking pictures to Western press. Not all battles are fought in the battlefield my friend.

All they wanted was Life, Liberty the pursuit of sexual happiness and big fat white cocks

Oh certainly, the perfect war is the one not declared, strategy is the most important aspect of winning.
You guys pulled it off.
My parents were in Albania, I wonder, how rigid was the communist fervor in Vietnam during those days?
I know my parents told me in Albania it was ironclad, total state control.

Actually it was more complicated than that. During the final years of Vietnam War it was Le Duan who was the de-facto leader. Ho Chi Minh was more of a spiritual leader with no actual power (Think of Prime Minister vs Queen of England) (The fact that no Western documentaries talked about this until this day is why America lost: America really didn't know your opponent as much as your opponent knew about you) Ho Chi Minh wanted to continue the "Eternal Warfare" strategy, while Le Duan, a hot-headed guy, wanted to end as quickly as possible. Therefore you saw a change of Vietnamese strategy between beginning of the war and ending of the war.

All we wanted was for you not to be at the whims of the Chinese and the Soviet commie fucks. We left and you got invaded twice by the Chinks

watched the recent vietnam war docu
i never knew those south viets we were defending were so corrupt and shits
seven fucking coups in a year.....terrrible.

So how did Ho Chi turn the tides than if Le Duan had control of the Army? Because in the end it was Ho Chi's strategy that pulled it off, but you are saying he was just a figurehead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bạch_Đằng_(1288)

That was partly true, I think how North Vietnam won also had a lot of luck into it too.

How did we get the number? Because of Ho Chi Minh basically said "Let's die to the last man to unify the country" There was no difference between civilians and the army: The army WAS the civilian and the civilian WAS the army. Mao Zedong coined this "The People's War." This is why the U.S. got into so much trouble differentiating between civilians and army, and when they shot civilians, all Western press started screaming "OMG American Army shot civilians." Your liberal hipsters protested "END WAR NOW" and the rest was history.

rare vietnigger spotted

Typical communist approach - worked in Soviet Union and China too. Carbon blobs are cheap - Ho was very clear about slaughtering at least a 10:1 ratio and still winning. Of course, no one was able to complain about it - he didn't have to worry about public support.

Actual ratio was probably 20:1 or higher, but Ho was ultimately proved right.

"Winning" that war was the biggest mistake they made. The US would have made them into a first world economy, had they "lost"

Vietnam nowadays is similar to China, a capitalist market with communist government, but we don't ban any Western websites like China does. Honestly the climate is actually very relaxed here; lots of economic development has been done; only corruption is still rampant but the new Secretary General is promising to jail all corrupt leaders so we will see.

Look at how much you've changed from hiding in jungle caver and imprisoning the other half of your population.

Are you the guy making Chink Hate threads

Read the end of my post. Ho Chi Minh was the ORIGINAL leader and founder, and he really understand American political climate; hence the strategy "Eternal Warfare will lead to Eventual Victory". However, when Ho got old, Le Duan eventually got more power and was more of a hot-headed guy, and didn't understand about America at all. Hence he changed strategy at the end of the Vietnam War to offensive; hence the "Tet Offensive" happened.

To be honest I felt like South Asian countries like China, Vietnam and Japan are much, much more nationalistic than Germany Nazis. Our citizens are really willing to die to the last man to defend the country, including women and children. Not all because of propaganda.

Ahhh I understand, so the first strategy already won and Le cashed in basically. It was already set in stone that America was pulling out, so why the fuck not go balls to the wall.

none of this shit matters anymore, because at the end of the day, this is the fact: vietnamese people were inferior enough to let themselves get conquered and colonized by the faggot french, then after that the jew-controlled american gov't moved in because the Military Industrial Complex needs perpetual warfare to keep getting richer, also they wanted the land and resources (rubber, spices, human labor) that would be gained from taking over vietnam.

but back then, one major element was that the news media actually showed the violent reality of war, so all the hippies and liberals started marching against the war, and because all politicians are cuck faggots, they decided to gradually pull out of vietnam and meddle with military decision-making. so instead of winning at least the southern 1/2 of vietnam like in korean war, they ended the war because they were too afraid of escalation with China and USSR.

at the end of the day, it's not only the fault of the military or the politicians, but all fucking faggot u.s. boomers combined...they thought they had superior firepower and tech, which they did, but they didn't have the balls to go all the way and finish the job at least to get the southern half of vietnam.

at the end of the day, history is made and manipulated by many forces, including jewcunts like kissinger, and we all know the fact that JFK was assassinated led (most likely by LBJ and CIA) so that they can escalate war in vietnam.

the war in vietnam was largely fought by the most poorest dumbfucks, while the politicians and military-contractor companies got richer off of gov't contracts for weapons.

at the end of the day it's all about the people at the top of the pyramid making $$$millions$$$ off of sending dumbfucks to kill each other. the pawns die first and the kings stay kings.

none of you twats will ever understand the big picture unless you see that the whole thing is a Pyramid Scheme with major powerbrokers at the top.

There's no shame in recognizing a worthy enemy.
Where's YOUR pride when you imply the men who are commemorated on that wall were inferior soldiers killed by "incompetent farmers with rusty AKs"?

Bro, chill the fuck out and get off Sup Forums for a couple weeks. You are going full force into this. Trust me, take a break.

>kdr determines the winner
yeah no

No, Le Duan's Tet Offensive was a horrible mistake on Vietnam's part. You had to know that there were a lot of undercover Vietcongs inside South Vietnam, from civilians up to the highest leaders. When Tet Offensive happened, all the intelligence and undercover links were exposed, and they all got executed. Tet Offensive was also a heavy lost in Vietnam part too. If Ho was still in power he would never let that happen.

dont tell me what to do reeeee

heh no worries i am actually a vietnigger myself so that's why i write all this. it's true. everything i wrote is based on fact.

also, my parents are vietnamese refugees from the war, and to this day, they don't speak english, they failed to assimilate, and they are basically dumbfucks, the typical asian parents who push their kids to succeed and make lots of ZOGBUCKSSSS so that they can have a fucking comfy retirement.

but i said NO fuck you and now I'm a NEET with no money no job no motivation.

gas the boomers.

Best Vietnam documentaries/movies?

This is a recently released, 10 hour-long episode series. It's great.

Ken Burns is amazing. Trips of truth right there. Motherfucker knows how to tell a story.

IMPORTANT FACT: Ho Chi Minh WANTED to shake hands with the U.S. to kick the French out and to become capitalist country and U.S. ally, but the U.S. REFUSED. Then he had to switch to Soviet and China for support and they demanded Vietnam become communist. Ho was much more a nationalist than a communist. If the U.S. accepted Ho's request from the beginning, Vietnam War would never happen.

Source:
cvce.eu/en/obj/letter_from_ho_chi_minh_to_harry_s_truman_hanoi_28_february_1946-en-63812c0e-9a33-400c-b53a-272fc7669d96.html
rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/28/did-the-u-s-lose-ho-chi-minh-to-communism/

I tend to agree with you. I think it's a fundamental difference between Western and Eastern cultures.

This is true - Tet forced a real change. The damage done to the VietCong in the South was devastating, although you'd never know that from the US press (we had more commies there then you had in NV).

After that, it was very conventional and NVA run. Easter offensive up at Quang Tri in '72 is where you saw Le Duan and Van Tien Dung firmly running the show from the previous policies of Ho and Giap.

The point was to get the white man the fuck outta Nam once and for all.
The commies won you boat fucker.

Watch documentaries and read books about Vo Nguyen Giap. He was the top general and the best guerrilla military leader the world has ever seen. Ho Chi Minh was the spiritual leader; Vo Nguyen Giap determined all military strategies and tactics.

youtube.com/watch?v=LFAMjLoEw_0

By the way, just want to let you know that Eastern cultures HATE all the degenerate and feminist shit (((they))) are pushing. We are your allies.

Sure about that? Do you know why Vietnam decided to do a 180 after the war and do business with the US?

>Deng Xiaoping
Every. Time.

This is a whole genre of music I was unaware of. Thanks based Nazi.

"In international politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies, only national interests." I personally held no grudges against America, even though my grandpas fought in it.

that wasnt just your average poor dumbfucks. The early days of the Vietnam war was fought primarly by niggers on both sides. It wasnt until near halfway into the war when casualities where going haywire that America stocked up their force with at least white rural retards in Vietnam.

They started doing business with other countries when the Vietnamese reclaimed their soil. Unfortunately for them, the US left shit like Agent Orange in the soil, and as time passed and leaders changed, they started doing business with the US and other capitalist countries.
The most important thing was to be able to get the white man out of Vietnam, which proves that white people are far from superior.

No, the most important thing is to get FOREIGN COUNTRIES out of Vietnam. There were a lot of black men fought in Vietnam War too.

We love to do business with you and be friends, but don't meddle with our borders or politics.

Vietnam kicked everybody out from the Japanese, French, the US, China, and USSR. They genuinely wanted freedom.

Its all good as long as you stick a needle in the eye of the Chinese.

Ho Chi Minh and the Vietminh were allies of the USA in WWII. They risked being tortured to death by the cruel Japanese occupiers to rescue 550 downed US aviators. Read about the OSS Deer Team in Vietnam.
At the end of WWII the Vietnamese were desperate to be allied with the US to the extent that Ho even offered to adopt the US Constitution as the Vietnamese constitution. Instead the USA imposed Japanese POWs (war criminals) as the police in Vietnam along with the Vichy French.

Dupont had a lot to do with this as they had rubber plantations in Vietnam.

And the US helicopter industry heavily lobbied for war there so they could sell billions of dollars worth of helicopters (1 out of 5 US casualties were from downed helicopters in that war).

Read Col Fletcher Prouty's The Secret Team.
The CIA used US Navy vessels and USAF aircraft to bring NVA soldiers into the south...600,000 of them so that they could get the war started. Colonel Lansdale, the architect of the Kennedy assassination was in charge of this operation.
ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/ST.html
youtu.be/KvizEV8eHt0

If you (((media))) stop sticking "democracy", "human rights", "women's rights" in our face everyday, then we would gladly help you guys in the South China Sea.

Foreign countries mostly meant white people. You know you wanted the French and the Americans out. Niggers were fucking slaves and were dragged into the white man's plantation dreams. Capitalism, colonization, and imperialism were the white man's dreams. You know this deeply within your mind.

Just got back from watching episode 4 of that series. It really is a good one.

No, we wanted Japanese, Chinese, Mongolians out too. We had thousands of years fighting foreign countries like China and Mongol out of your border before America even existed.

checked

EXACTLY. I discussed this in above post:

continued;

And the French defeat at Dienbienphu? The US had given all the artillery pieces they'd stored up for the massive invasion of Japan to the communists, to Ho and Giap and the French were surprised with the massive Vietminh artillery barrages in that siege.

The western powers were already planning the Vietnam war even as WWII was being wound up.

Ken Burns is a SJW faggot who regularly injects muhhh poor blacks muhh oppression into every single one of his shitumentaries

Add to that, Ho Chi Minh ADMIRED the U.S. Founding Fathers. In our constitution from then to even today said "People are created equal," basically taken from US Constitution.

That was the American strategy though. Troop patrols were routed so as to kill as many of the enemy as possible.

He is a sjw communist.

Doesn't mean he doesn't make great work of telling a historical tale. That's what makes his documentaries so great to watch and why he's one of the few documentarians kids know, teachers can just plug him and and kids will learn shit.
His politics doesn't take away from his skill.

Who? Ho Chi Minh? Read these posts:

Americans will always find some excuse for why they got btfo.

Kinda sad desu

No, the poster talking about race.

Where can I watch this?

>His politics doesn't take away from his skill.
they absolutely do

Ok, Ho Chi Minh wanted to fight for reclamation and independence.
Shit got out of hand when the Americans got stubborn and stupid, and the Chinese were your strongest allies along with the Khmer Rouge.

Exactly. And Ho Chi Minh wanted to shake hands and become U.S. ally too, but it refused. Hence he had to ally with Soviet and China and became communist. Read my post above:

Huh i never knew why the tet offensive was such a major blow.

I like you vietnamese bro, you're a good poster

People talk about "art for art's sake"
But they neglect to take note that there are those who are enamoured of "war for war's sake".

youtu.be/exm7FN-t3PY

Col. Lansdale was truly an evil crazy psychopath.

youtu.be/wA-3navQ-_E

I like you too American bro. Vietnamese people held no grudges at all towards America nowadays, and we love to be friends with you. In fact there are a lot of Western tourists in Vietnam than ever before; probably because Vietnam had ZERO terrorism and strict national border laws.

It's way longer than that, more like 24+ hours I think.

To be fair, one of those damn coups was caused by the French
>Be France
>On the road to leaving Vietnam
>French CIA gets some intel
>Vietnam's largest crime syndicate has a succession crisis after their leader dies
>The crime syndicate was one of the major powers who fought the French in the war, so they know their shit
>One of the successors escapes a botched assassination and swears allegiance to the French
>He'll kill his comrades if they give him some help
>French give him some boys to hunt down his former colleagues
>He kills them all, and seizes control of the Vietnamese crime world
>French give him control of Saigon and police as thanks for his work before leaving the US to build their government
>FF few years
>Vietnamese crime boss has literal battalions of men funded by his illegal operations
>Vietnamese president tells him to bend the knee or be destroyed
>Crime lord says fuck you, and a coup happens
>French intelligence forces and CIA engage in a war in the shadows as South Vietnam risks fracturing into another civil war
>CIA wins, and the crime lord is exiled to Paris