Amish Master Race

More whites need to convert to becoming Amish! Amish birth rates crush all others!
Why aren't whites converting to Amishism?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8
technologyreview.com/s/423871/cell-phones-microwaves-and-the-human-health-threat
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and they don't use cell phones either. wise choice;

>NSA chief says 'when, not if' foreign country hacks U.S. infrastructure

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8

>The microwaves that cell phones emit can interact with human tissue in an entirely new way, says theoretical biologist at a government lab

technologyreview.com/s/423871/cell-phones-microwaves-and-the-human-health-threat

>THE EFFECT OF MICROWAVES ON THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf

IF all whites would be Amish we would not have any of the problems we do now! We would avoid a lot of the problems the jews cause as well!

Bump. This is interesting

White people and the non-whites that emulate them would rather go extinct than give up their vices.

what non whites emulate the amish? I personally thing everything they do is great other then maybe not using any technology at all. I think technology should be used but everything else the amish do is great. Inevitably though through their high birth rate they will become a bigger and bigger part of the USA. Whites will not die out because the amish don't let in non-whites. I think eventually whites will start to convert to amishism even if they can't use technology it's worth saving the white race even if you can't use tech in my opinion.

we'd have been fully conquered long ago in such a case

modern whites are too ((enlightened)) to want to procreate

why would we be conquered? show evidence? not only would we not be conquered but nobody would want to move to our boring ass countries then. We would not be as advanced but as long as we got a nuke we would be good. And we had some whites in charge of technology. Then we good.

Well fuck, if the amish actually used technology they would be unstoppable........until they discover hentai

Amish + Tech would be unstoppable!
The jews wouldn't even know what to do.

Amish + Tech = Menonites
I love mennonites they're beautiful and sweet but it hasn't caught on.

hasn't caught on maybe because they don't promote themselves/don't allow new members to just join. They simply just increase their size via birth rates which takes time for them to grow and be more noticeable.

Because of beliefs ya dumb ass everybody has em including you!

Size of the population of the Amish basically increasing exponentially

>Amish breed with their sisters(dead serious they are currently being studied for a new breed of genetic diseases).
>Orthodox Jews breed with their cousins
>Muslims breed with their cousins
>Mormons practice polygamy

There's a whole host of genetic diseases to those group even among mormons

I understand but why can't they leave those weak beliefs for superior amish beliefs?

Legitimately made me think.
Is the USA turning Amish in the long run, not Mexican?

I guess those genetic diseases aren't stopping them from making excuses and continuing to have an exploding population that can be compared to African level birth rates!

According to wiki it's 318,000 in 2017, btw.

The Amish do not collect unemployment, social security, or welfare benefits because doing so would be against their religious beliefs. As such, they have been exempt from paying into these systems.

I think modesty is one of their virtues. How can you promote yourself and be modest at the same time? It's impossible and unfortunate

and that is an old chart it goes even more up to the current date. Basically there is no stopping the amish population from decreasing if they started recruiting the population would grow like crazy of course you can't just recruit anybody unless they are white and follow the ideology correctly so maybe as long as they breed like rabbits they will continue to grow while normal whites have 0-1 kids and 2 at best...

Amish might be the last whites if we fail to bring back nationalism.

>The Amish are among the fastest-growing populations in the world, with an average of seven children per family.

Holy fuck, that's Niger tier.

the most important thing is the Amish are disciplined and not hedonistic. Unlike normies who are undisciplined degenerate hedonists.

t shitskin wishing he was a Mennonite

bump. I wanna know more about the effects of radio waves. how far away do you have to be? what is the limit for safe exposure?

I did not know this. That's crazy smart of them. Maybe that's a small reason of why the population continues to grow explosively.

Amish are permitted to use technology for work, as far as I heard.

Amish are based af
but their pacifist bullshit needs to fucking go.
If they would be allowed to practice violence or self defense, they would be fucking unstoppable.
They are mostly Dutch so they are some big fuckers and the men are all bulked up kinda like Brock Lesnar.

100% White Gringo living in Mexico

df you doing in mex?
Which part ?

>but their pacifist bullshit needs to fucking go.
they are not pacifists, they are passive aggressive and lie through their teeth to "the english" as they call non-amish locals

Mexico City
Life gets complicated things happen...people move around

I like living with technology.

>come on one of the most violent, degenerate sites on the internet to advocate a pacifist luddite religion.

The amish have a lot of guns. They also have a mafia.

Amish can use tech in various Ordnung. Certainly if everyone else on earth died and just the Amish are left, they would take over technology.
They just won't use to it to see women's vaginas and make themselves Selfie Stars. It'll have to be good for the community.
Imagine the BO, though. Man do they smell. Not as bad as Chinese but almost as bad.

>Mennonwhite

nah
just go back to paganism

i make my wife and children put their phones in the microwave when we go to sleep at night so i don't get cancer but you might not need to go this far.

paganism doesn't exist other then in the larping form.

There are billions of chinks. There are like five amish.
Only way amish can compete is if they genetically design themselves for the worst body odour.

Have you seen how fucking hot they look in those clothes walking in to Aldi on a 100 degree summer day? Ya no, fuck that shit.

paganism has been smeared so hard it's almost impossible to do anything with it anytime soon

like, it is portrayed as some hippie mushroom eating thing

the guy who wrote that paper moved out into the country. it's not just the devices, it's also the towers

need to get off the grid

get off the griddle