youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
youtube.com/watch?v=gOFKQzjw_zU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_religion_(aboriginal)
youtube.com/watch?v=fxm0H1Kp9eA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sToP WorShipNg a sEmEtiC dEitY

>Implying Christcuckery isn't Judaism 2.0

It's the same God you fucking faggot.

christcucks have just enough intelligence to know there's a god but not enough to realize they love a jewish invention

Semitic = SHEMitic, ie. descendants of SHEM, shem was descended from NOAH, Noah was white European

but not the same people, but I don't know why I would even comment to you as you're going to be too retarded to understand the incarnation of Christ in any sense

Shut up, Leaf.

All things invented centuries after his death, no one thought he was God when he was alive, brainlet.

The same God as Noah and his descendants as well. Before many of them fell into ancestor and nature worship and developed polytheism from those traditions

What a coincidence that a jewish religion uses these kind of tactics to herd its cultists away from questioning it

>Worship neo pagan gods
*Tips battle helm
*Sips cum

>Putting words in my mouth

I never said worship pagan gods you fucking moron.

>what is contemporaneousness with Christ as an anti-thesis to Christendom

A bunch of big word nonsense?

Hell is patient user.

Stop worshipping yourself you fucking faggot

I hate myself more than any one else really. Nice try though, faggot.

You have to go back

>Smarter than worshipping God
>Proceed to worship own cunts instead

>Its okay to shit all over Jews but when they go after Jesus.... THATS CROSSING THE FUCKING LINE!!

That's probably a problem you should seek help about too, but that's your fucking problem

Im sure plenty of people hate you more than you can even imagine.

Eternal punishment for finite crimes is not just ;^)

Make me.

Modern jews =/= Israelites. Leaf education is horrible but I can't imagine what they do to you guys in burgerland.

>big words
aw

Based

According to you, but I don't see an obstacle to the justice of eternal punishment, especially for pedos, murderers, rapists, arsonists etc.

They won't. Semitic indoctrination runs deep.

Ancaps here fucking incapacitated me for 45 seconds with this one, so well placed

We believe in one God,
the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
begotten from the Father before all ages,
God from God,
Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made;
of the same essence as the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven;
he became incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary,
and was made human.
He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered and was buried.
The third day he rose again, according to the Scriptures.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again with glory
to judge the living and the dead.
His kingdom will never end.

And we believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Lord, the giver of life.
He proceeds from the Father and the Son,
and with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified.
He spoke through the prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic church.
We affirm one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look forward to the resurrection of the dead,
and to life in the world to come. Amen.

Shem is the father of the white race.

God is the Father of EVERY RACE!

Why should I be made to burn in hell forever and ever for masturbation?

Its not masturbation that sends you to HELL! It is unforgiven SIN!

HUMANS sin continually.

Question: "What is original sin?"

Answer: The term “original sin” deals with Adam’s sin of disobedience in eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and its effects upon the rest of the human race. Original sin can be defined as “that sin and its guilt that we all possess in God’s eyes as a direct result of Adam’s sin in the Garden of Eden.” The doctrine of original sin focuses particularly on its effects on our nature and our standing before God, even before we are old enough to commit conscious sin. There are three main views that deal with that effect.

Theologians stress the idea of propitiation because it specifically addresses dealing with God's wrath. Critics of penal substitutionary atonement state that seeing the Atonement as appeasing God is a pagan idea that makes God seem tyrannical. ... He set forth Jesus Christ... to be the propitiation of our sins."

fuck off, nigger lover. it is the will of the white gods that we manifest destiny. even though christianity spread throughout europe paganism did not die since it comes from white dna; it can only be made to lie dormant, but when christianity is wiped out it will be gone forever (unless some more jews come around and make another one, but they'll all be dead)

The Adam and Eve story is a fairytale. Even prominent theologists agree on that.

Your religions entire moral code stems from an event that never even historically took place.

Get fucked.

delusional and judaized "put the christ back in christmas"fags btfo

John 14:6 English Standard Version (ESV)

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

Revelation 19:11-16English Standard Version (ESV)
The Rider on a White Horse
11 Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. 13 He is clothed in a robe dipped in[a] blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. 14 And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. 15 From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule[b] them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

Judaism and Christianity are mutually exclusive, they are the two cells that have subdivided from a single cell. Jesus is not Jewish. While the Babylonian Talmudic law was being hammered out in Babylon, Jesus's ancestors were in JUDEA (Jesus was from Galilea) . Saying Jesus is Jewish is like saying the Earth is Saturn, they both are mutually exclusive and one did not come from the other, yet they both came from the forming of our solar system. Both practicing Jews and Christians all descend from the line of Abraham and Jacob. Both Jews and Christian are Kosher iow? but kosher is not Jewish

>Jesus is not Jewish

Shut up you absolute fucking moron holy shit.

post a tl;dr you stupid faggot

christianity is weakness

Revelation 19:11-16

English Standard Version (ESV)

The Rider on a White Horse

11 Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse!

The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war.

12 His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself.

13 He is clothed in a robe dipped in[a] blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God.

14 And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses.

15 From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule[b] them with a rod of iron. He will tread the wine press of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty.

16 On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

This is JESUS CHRIST our LORD AND SAVIOR!

There is literally no TLDR I could give you because this documentary series encompasses religion, government, history, etc.

I could do religion if you want

TLDR.......INRI (Jesus) = YHWH = Jew God

Jew God is not God

Satan = Adversary. Satan is the enemy of the Jew.

Another name for Satan is Lucifer. Lucifer the lightbringer is the creator of this world.

Lucifer's all seeing eye is a pyramid, just like a prism splits light into a rainbow.

Fuck your kike

>Quoting the worlds first Christian fan fic

Get yourself killed you fucking mongoloid.

>being this retarded

Gosh, then I guess Hitler represented weakness if what you're saying is true, faggot.

Noah and the FLOOD.

Sodam.

The Judgement of Egypt.

Israel in the Dessert.

Where the GOD of the HOLY SCRIPTURES is put away WICKEDNESS AND ANARCHY ENSUES!

Jesus even says to keep the laws of the Old Testament dipshit. Jesus himself saw the OT as the true word of God.

If you don't consent that Jesus himself was a Jewish man preaching his own version of his interpretation of the Jewish bible you're a fucking mouth breathing idiot.

Jesus was spreading universal truths. He was basically a gnostic

i bet you're a shitskin
what are you gonna do when kalki comes up and kills you along with your impromptu religion that was mishmashed together by jews?

alright i'll check it out. it's a miracle i was able to get three lines deep into that re**it spaced eye cancer

>Implying Hitler was religious and didn't just use religious rhetoric to appease his Chirstian followers.

Multiple times he himself says Christianity is fucking stupid.

My autism got a little out of hand.

Judaism didn't have a Hell. Why did Jesus invent Hell?

hitler was pagan and was a revival of pagan spirit. read jung's essay on the odin archetype
the christian church in germany was a bunch of traitors and faggots and hitler actually had many popes and the like killed - that's worse than what he did to actual jews. after the war he planned to put them in their place but we know how that went

(You)
(You)
>Quoting the worlds first Christian fan fic

Get yourself killed you fucking mongoloid.
Where shall I go to "get myself killed"?

I would like that......

2 Corinthians 5English Standard Version (ESV)
Our Heavenly Dwelling
5 For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 For in this tent we groan, longing to put on our heavenly dwelling, 3 if indeed by putting it on[a] we may not be found naked. 4 For while we are still in this tent, we groan, being burdened—not that we would be unclothed, but that we would be further clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

>contemporaneousness with Christ
yes Jesus is alive and we're all waiting for him.
We are all contemporary with Christ.

>Jesus
>the same as OT God
obviously you can find support for that simply because the NT was designed by different people to serve different needs. but as a whole Jesus is not really like YHWH at all. Jesus came to free us from bondage to the law, the spiritual Egypt of YHWH's commandments, and teach us to love instead. Jesus is more like Lucifer.

I'm not talking about Jesus THE MAN. I'm talking about the IDOL Jesus that Catholicism pushes.

>STOP WORSHIPING A SEMITIC DEITY
you first

This nigger knows whats up. The Nazis revived Norse religious pageantry.

He was not a genuine Christian.

2 Corinthians 5

Our Heavenly Dwelling

5 1 For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is

destroyed,

we have a building from God, a house not made with hands,

eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens. eternal in the heavens.
2 For in this tent we groan, longing to put on our heavenly dwelling, 3 if indeed by putting it on[a] we may not be found naked. 4 For while we are still in this tent, we groan, being burdened—not that we would be unclothed, but that we would be further clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

>what are you gonna do when kalki comes up
Wooow easy brother, that's a redpill they are not ready for yet!

Catholicism isn't Christianity it is a fucking cult like Mormonism.

>paganism was around
Not the kind that Yule
Yule is native to pre-I.E. European practices. If you aren't WHG, then you can not claim Yule.
Finns, Balkanites, and Balts are the only people who even have a marginal claim to Yule.

>The Nazis revived Norse religious pageantry.

>be German
>revive something which wasn't even practiced in your land
Why?
>inb4 Norse paganism is an analogue for all Germanic paganism

Jesus the Great High Priest
14 Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

>Germanic tribes didn't subscribe to the pagan Norse pantheon

t.dipshit

Hebrews 13English Standard Version (ESV)
Sacrifices Pleasing to God
13 Let brotherly love continue. 2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. 3 Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body. 4 Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. 5 Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” 6 So we can confidently say,

“The Lord is my helper;
I will not fear;
what can man do to me?”

Mormons are closer to the truth than most Christians

youtube.com/watch?v=gOFKQzjw_zU

2 Peter 3:10-13

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies[a] will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.[b]

11 Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! 13 But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

bumpity

Why are Mormons always blonde?

>>Germanic tribes didn't subscribe to the pagan Norse pantheon

They didn't, want to know why? Norse paganism didn't exist before the Norse.
The Germanic tribesmen didn't have a concept of Vanir or giants, do you know why? The Vanir are native to Scandinavia. So are the Giants. That is pre-Indo-European and pre-Germanic.
To call Norse paganism the archetype of Germanic paganism is like saying Islam is the Archetype of Judaism and Christianity.
Despite the three of them having fundamental disagreements.
The same with ancient Germanic paganism and Norse paganism.

Errors of Mormonism

by Keith Piper
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." Galatians 1:8

>Why are Mormons always blonde?
Mormons genuinely believe blacks to be 'soulless'. Blacks are essentially fallen angels and whites, of course Nordic people being the true white people for obvious reasons are seen as the only divine peoples, everyone else is either mixed (impure) or at their core soulless (fully non-white).

Error 3: The bad personal life of Joseph Smith:

i) Smith and his father regularly dug for treasure, using "peep stones" and "divining rods".

ii) Many Mormon people testified to the outright immorality and polygamy of Joseph Smith. These are in the Berrian collection in the New York Public Library.

iii) "Joseph Smith was known for his habits of exaggeration and untruthfulness".

P. Tucker, in "The Origin, Rise and Progress of Mormonism" (1867), quoting duly sworn statements of Smith's neighbors.

iv) E.D. Howe quoted statements of 62 residents of Palmyra, New York, who knew the Smith family personally. They testify as follows:

"We, the undersigned, have been acquainted with the Smith family ... and have no hesitation in saying that we consider them destitute of that moral character which ought to entitle them to the confidence of any community. Both Joseph Sr. and Joseph Jr. were considered entirely destitute of moral character, and addicted to vicious habits". "Mormonism Unveiled", Zanesville, Ohio, 1834, p.261

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_religion_(aboriginal)

You're fucking retarded.

We believe in one God,
the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
begotten from the Father before all ages,
God from God,
Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made;
of the same essence as the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven;
he became incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary,
and was made human.
He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered and was buried.
The third day he rose again, according to the Scriptures.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again with glory
to judge the living and the dead.
His kingdom will never end.

And we believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Lord, the giver of life.
He proceeds from the Father and the Son,
and with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified.
He spoke through the prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic church.
We affirm one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look forward to the resurrection of the dead,
and to life in the world to come. Amen.

>Smith and his father regularly dug for treasure, using "peep stones" and "divining rods"
What an absolute degenerate.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
Rev 3:9
"IT IS INDISPENSABLE FOR US TO UNDERMINE ALL FAITH, TO TEAR OUT OF THE MIND OF THE "GOYIM" THE VERY PRINCIPLE OF GOD-HEAD AND THE SPIRIT, AND TO PUT IN ITS PLACE ARITHMETICAL CALCULATIONS AND MATERIAL NEEDS."
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Protocol 4
tl;dr
Kikes hate Christ because Christ is coming for them.

>Kikes hate Christ because Christ is coming for them
He sure is taking his time, isn't he?

This.

Stings more if he does it after they've won completely.

You weren't even smart enough to read the wiki article.
Notice how all the deities that Germanic paganism and Norse paganism share are all AESIR?
No Giants, no Vanir, no shared myths about Vanir or Giants.
The Norse had Vanir and Giants, in addition to the Aesir.
The ancient Germanic tribesmen had only the Aesir because they did not spring out of Scandinavia but descended partially from the Indo-Europeans and the Pre-I.E. Farmers and some Paleo-Europeans.
youtube.com/watch?v=fxm0H1Kp9eA
Norse paganism /= Germanic paganism

Atheism is "Judaism 2.0".
Jews don't actually believe in God, they only say they do while counting on the stupidity of goyim to take them at their word rather than examining their actions.

Riddle me this:
If Jews actually believe in an all knowing all poweful God, why do the most devout among them believe they can trick God into believing that an entire city is their living room, simply by wrapping a bit of string around it?

Atheism is Judaism for goyim, a new religion that retains all of the Jewish denial of Divine judgement and ultimate authority, while throwing out all the rituals that ensure ingroup preference and national survival, as goyim have no need for such things in a Jewish world.