How can other girls compete?

How can other girls compete?

By putting out.

By living.

Yomi ;_;

Nonsense. MC can fuck get just like any other girl, so what's the deal.

They can't. That's why Yuuko has all the screen time. She's all anyone needs.

Yuuko's probably raped the shota by now.

>Yuuko's probably raped the shota by now.
>probably
Not good enough for me.

By being superior.

>Teiichi grows up
>marries Kirie so people don't think he's crazy/a faggot
>has Yuuko possess her during sex
Best end.

Imouto was better.

Don't mind me, just posting best girl.

>Kirie for vanilla sex
>Yuuko for femdom sex
Now that would be best end ever.

So when does his sister walk in on him wearing her clothes?

She was pretty cute

Is Yuuko bisexual?

Yuuko is Teiichisexual.

By having meme points carry them to the front page. That's fine with me though because yuuko deserves better than this place.
That's not my ghost
Yeah she was, but she never stood a chance against yuuko.
Unlikely

I cant believe the anime gave us such a shitty ending. Glad the Manga didn't follow such a stupid ass path.

>follow
you know what I meant. Originally take of course

Fuck off
Luckily I watched the anime first and then read the manga so it only improved. It also gave me a voice for yuuko when I was reading which was really nice

Superficially, the anime and manga have similar endings (Yuuko passes on, then comes back). The devil's in the details, however.

anime:
>sad ending built up for episodes
>yuuko voluntarily passes on
>LOL JK suddenly comes back because her kiss with Teiichi was too good

manga:
>yuuko voluntarily accepts her past, knowing it might cause her to pass on, but isn't sure
>she starts passing on, but immediately regrets it
>teiichi realizes he's her final regret and that she probably didn't actually pass on
>starts spreading rumors to give her form again

I only watched the anime, I gotta say they should have stuck with the sad end and let her pass on.It would have been sad but Teich can't be in High School forever

The ending's kind of funny that way. The only one who got everything she wants is Yuuko. All Yuuko wanted was to play around with Teiichi and not worry about anything. And that's what she got. Teiichi, on the other hand, will

>never have anyone see his bride
>never have children
>always seem like that creepy loser who lives alone and doesn't interact with other people
>watch himself wither and grow old while Yuuko stays 15

What's not shown is the fact that the only reason she's there is his/her lingering attachment. So one day he's gonna grow up and either not want her there anymore. She's either gonna disappear or stay around go all Grudge on his shit.

Imagine if he dies, but she doesn't pass on. She'd linger on Earth for eternity with nothing but her regrets.

Too rude.

at least you will never get cucked, no body will fuck his ghost wife.