Should Europeans embrace their ancestral Indo-European faith once more and reject Semitic religion?

Should Europeans embrace their ancestral Indo-European faith once more and reject Semitic religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iuS7l0ggC6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shareblue slide thread. Shill on fuckers.

No, that’s really silly

Older.

Why do you target "Semitic religion" when most Europeans are irreligious?

If we want to die a slow and painful death by the hands of multiculturalism and cultural enrichment, sure.

Don't forget user, only the Christians were able to defeat the Muslim invaders and kick them back into the desert. The Pagans, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs were not as successful. Although the Sikhs are based af.

How about pagans, atheists and Christians putting their problems aside and focus on the one true problem; Islamic aggression and invasion. The only reason the Mussies are still a problem is because we can't fucking agree that they are a problem but once we will, they'll have no chance against us. Hopefully it won't be too late by that time.

>Should Europeans embrace their ancestral Indo-European faith once more and reject Semitic religion?

There was no Indo-European faith, we do know they worshipped a single god of the sky, due to a common rootword in all Indo-European languages.

The idea Christianity is a Jewish religion is rather absured, if you're a Christian then you'll no doubt be aware Christ was persecuted by the Jews because they expected a conquerer who would allow the Jews to surplant and conquer the gentiles, and instead what they go in a Messiah was a man who told them their excessive accumilation of wealth, hedonistic lifestyle and distain for their kin was the root of their evil, and that they had to be better people.

Christ was nailed to a cross for this notion; however if you disregard all this and simply want to take a Culture perspective, then the council of Nicea (which chose which books were allowed in the bible and those that weren't) took the liberty of imparting their own wisdom on this book, and like an antithetical version of Sauron's ring they poured into this book ever essence of Greco-Roman philosophy, mainly Stoicism which resulted in the works of Augustine of Hippo and due to the various Missions by himself and Saint Columba from Ireland, managed to spread that bastion of knowledge and led to our advancements, that the Arabs took from the Sabians and did nothing with.

Yes

But it is Christianity's moral universalism that ruined Europe and made Europeans weak, without Christianity Israel would've never been created and Muslims would've never flooded Europe.

>worship sea god, silly
>worship magic space kike, this is perfectly reasonable

My ancestors were Christians for 1000 years though

>The idea Christianity is a Jewish religion is rather absured
Cool story senpai

>The idea Christianity is a Jewish religion

Yeah I mean you only worship a Jew who preached to other Jews in Judea and whos religion started with Jews and was expounded by Jews initially.

Just accept that it’s a Jewish cult, just because more Orthodox Jews didn’t like it doesn’t make it any less Jewish.

Christianity has been the religion of the White European for over a thousand years, we have carved into it and made it our own as much as it has done to us. It is a religion where by we have used as a vessel for our technological, philosphical and social advancements and it has united the various tribes and peoples of Europe being of different ethnicties but of one race; it is where we draw the border of Europe between the Protestants of the North, the Catholics of the South, the Orthodox of the East and the Heathen to the East and South.

The idea we should further divide ourselves by reverting to worshipping Wodan, or the Old English oak, though Romantic, would see the walls of Christendom come crashing down, but it is what has United us, Christendom.

I say this as a man raised Methodist, Educated Anglican and despite my lack of faith have a strong reverence for Calvinism and John Knox.

youtube.com/watch?v=iuS7l0ggC6Y

You might be right. It's our good will that caused all our troubles. The Christian good will, which was taken advantage of.

The Greeks got their pantheon from the Semitic Canaanites (Phoenecians).

>Yeah I mean you only worship a Jew who preached to other Jews in Judea and whos religion started with Jews and was expounded by Jews initially.

And whos most vehement opposition against it has been the Jews, Judaism in its modern form in younger than Christianity, the traditions of the Pharisees died in 70AD with the fall of the second Temple.

Christians worship a Jew that turned his back on the Jews, who shunned the basis of their way of life and drove them to murder him for his transgressions against the Jewish people, a man so despised that they still commit themselves to teach their children he is burning in boiling semen for eternity.

Fuck Jews.

No they didn't.

>Christians worship a Jew
Exactly. Now ask yourself who benefits from that arrangement?

>Christians worship a Jew
>Exactly.

If you want to ignore arguments fine, but don't waste my time.

Christians worship a Jew that turned his back on the Jews, who shunned the basis of their way of life and drove them to murder him for his transgressions against the Jewish people, a man so despised that they still commit themselves to teach their children he is burning in boiling semen for eternity.

Hey that’s King Neptune, I have a solid idea where you’re posting from.

But still a jew. He may or may not have been a renegade jew, a rogue jew, whatever, he was still a jew. A jew who taught a universalist and egalitarian creed, a creed contrary to the natural inclinations and instincts of Europeans in general and northern Europeans in particular.

Yes but not as a real religion just as a cultural thing like shinto in japan.

>A jew who taught a universalist and egalitarian creed, a creed contrary to the natural inclinations and instincts of Europeans in general and northern Europeans in particular.

No. It promoted the idea of common kinship among a tribe, and virtue over sin, noblesse oblige, temperance, chastity, patience and embeded Senenca's ideals of tranquility these are not contrary to European ideals but firmly solidified them.

>My ancestors were kike cucked for 1000 years though

>he was still a jew

So was Disraeli.

>kike cucked
>Christians

Imagine being this retarded.

They weren't cucked. They chose to convert.

Look at this picture. If it doesn't fill you full of American pride like no one else in the world besides white Americans can feel then you aren't my brother.