What will we do with unfaithful women when the fourth reich comes along?

What will we do with unfaithful women when the fourth reich comes along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-lpS_TtSEw
thecut.com/2017/09/why-women-cheat-esther-perel-state-of-affairs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same thing Muslims do with them presently.

DAY OF THE ROAST

We must do away with them!

A good old fashioned witch hunt is what society needs once in a while.

They'd be useful as whores. Think of their infidelity as their proclivity for that lifestyle.

Who cares about women? Just dance with me in the carpark of the Walgreens

youtube.com/watch?v=S-lpS_TtSEw

Thousands of years. TENS of thousands of years. Women haven't changed one bit. While man has evolved, built civilizations, went to outer space... women have been stricken with infidelity and lack of maturity

They will never be fixed.

did any of you read the article, or even the headline
>numbers are literally self reported
>women are more honest than men
>women admit when they cheat because they can get away with it
>men do not because they cant
Its literally a non story. Jesus christ I hate roasties but you guys make even reddit look smart.

No because OP didn't give us a link

Never wanted to discuss the article; just the roastie problem

Men should shame women more and shouldn't enable them by being an accomplice but how do we get women to shame each other, instead of secretly supporting and even encouraging each other to cheat?

My gf went to a work party and her boss was drunk showing everyone messages from her Dom that she gets while she avoids her husband and their child. Everyone was having a huge laugh and she felt awkward and wanted to say something but with half a dozen cackling whores and a drunk boss, not many options there. Women are fucking up and what's the men thinking their own behaviour is alright? Most of my mates would tell me to pull my fuckin head in if I did anything like that.

Hush, dance with me sausage boy, lets feel our willies rub together as we Lambaba- thats hispanic for the forbidden dance of love, with me

>starts a thread with clickbait
>i-i-i-i-i-i didn't want to discuss it
The virgin damage control.

for
kiss me as we have a sesh of frottage that would make a jap on a train blush lover boy

>we
>fourth reich
Where was your 2 or 3rd?

Women are better liars than men

Because they can get away with it. How often do you hear women talking about how hot men are and the things they want to do to them openly in public? Our society allows for women to be as open as they want to be, where as men are shamed and silenced if they show any kind of sexual attraction

Brothels

/Thread

I just figured out that my friends wife is cheating on him, should I tell him? They have two kids.

I don't want a brothel full of fat old married bitches who've had 3 kids and several miscarriages out of their disgusting vaginas
YUCK!!!

Don't you have a goat to fuck, sandnigger?

That's fucking stupid... Those studies are anonymous you trash. It's not like they are asking them face to face with the husband and the whole family and a camera to film the whole ordeal.

Dumb ass. Anyway..

>women
>more honest

I've been raised surrounded by women my whole childhood because men mostly sailors never home and the level of dishonesty I witnessed would make my father puke or kill her I dunno.

>said the worst ancap ever
you're even bad at a meme ideology

>I'm a bad guy because I don't want to fuck your mom?
You're a bad son buddy

if people will pay that's their businesses
gross
but their business
otherwise yea you're a pretty lousy ancap

You're the statist faggot demanding I forcefully spend my hard earned money fucking old hags.
You're kind of legitimately spastic aren't you kid?
Fucking retard KYS

no actually but there are lots of nice young white women near me that you are too beta and pathetic to defend from muslim men like me. Too bad so sad soyboy.

maximum damage control

no you're the "statist faggot" banning oldfolk brothels
I'm sure as fuck not going but it's their right to make a profit or at least it should be according to yourmemeflag

>I just figured out that my friends wife is cheating on him, should I tell him?

Yes.

Make sure you can prove it first and yeah, if you're actually his friend you should tell him.

You might take some flak from the bitch family though.

As a burger bro of Spanish decent. We are on your side white bros. How do we start burning niggers and roasties?

andjustlikethatmyfuckingspacebarisbroken

>women
>more honest

What are the rates for both men and women?

If you get cheated on it means you were lacking in a department.

Basically, git gud.

Protip: women are like children and love is santa claus. Do you go around telling kids santa claus isn't real? No, you dress up like him and entertain.

why would men be as honest as women when they are penalized for it. Do you even know how to think for yourself or do you just drink the Sup Forums koolaid and spout off what they tell you to.

What are they going to get away with taking anonymous surveys?

>he unironically thinks any (((Survery)) is anonymous
Good goyim. keep giving them your info

It's to a psychologist so yes.

>thecut.com/2017/09/why-women-cheat-esther-perel-state-of-affairs.html

They were anonymous.

>They were anonymous.
keep believing that goyim.

Shave their heads, tar and feather them, then parade them through the streets.

You're taking the meaning of shitposting way too litteraly kid.

I don't understand what you're trying to even get at, I just posted the article that proves that. Why are you so mad that women are more unfaithful?

We are not muslims, we are white. It is Christian thing to forgive.

ill advocate for forced sterilization at that point
and perhaps deportation to the wastelands

Ship Ahmed back to the Middle East. Open another form of slave trade. Unfaithful women will be sold to hell-holes like the Middle East and Africa.

We must turn the other cheek.

Have you been smoking weed?

We sell sympathetic anons like this too if we do this

>near me

Don't you live in a sandcastle? And farm dirt?

Rape 'em.

Deport them to the congo.

Kek

Women are actually more likely to lie than men and their brains are designed to lie as well. Someone post that infograph on how women are pathological liars

They will be farmed for milk and their babies will be up for adoption.