Which countries would you die and fight for?

Which countries would you die and fight for?
I'm Lithuanian/Russian and would fight for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Russia, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Poland, and Great Britain.

I'd die for a cause, not for a country necessarily, I think that's stupid.

Yes, that is what I mean, one of these countries representing the right cause. I would't throw my life away for anti-white liberalism.

None

>patriotism is soo stupid lol
neck yourself

The Anglosphere - I'd happily partake in a crusade against Muslims in Europee.

Latvia. Fighting for any country besides your own is rather cucky, mate.

Any european country and maybe the US in a civil war

Hungolia

>not feeling a sense of honour and kinship to others
Autism. If you wouldn't fight for at least Lithuania or Estonia, you've swallowed cuck pills. Any fate those countries face is your fate.

Israel

>I'm Lithuanian and I would die for Denmark, Norway, Sweden

Seriously, stop. This "Baltics are nordic" meme has got to stop.

You are basicly Serbian.

i wouldn't die for Montenegro either, it's not a real country

How is that a Baltic are Nordic meme? My reason for fighting for those countries has nothing to do with that, you dumb amerilard.

>Amerilard

Wrong, scumbag. Balts need to stop pretending you are nordic.

White empire
Nothing else

I'm not pretending I'm nordic, Amerilard meme flag larper.

Secondly, don't pretend you're some special Gods, we were the same GDP wise before we got communism for 70 years.

The South (not the US proper), Australia, and Japan.

>Japan
Rationalise this without being a weeb.

Don't give a shit about the anime culture or any of that, I just think they're worthwhile for withstanding multiculti and keeping to traditions more so would fight to support that.

Remember, the Jews fear the samurai.

so you'd die for modern Germany?

You're gay as fuck then. Go back to Lithuania, faggot.

That applies to most Asian countries though. Most of all to North Korea.

>homosexual calling others gay.
Kys soy boy.

Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Sudan, Lebanon, Cuba, Myanmar

Russian, Norwegian, Estonian. Everything Northern
That’s because you are a roach

I'm dutch I would fight for Japan

Poland & USA

Sure but Japan are honorary Aryans.

So far the only faggot is you, bitch.

so you'd die for Putin, my Bavarian friend?

Does your govt fight for you

>being this much of a low test soy boy.
I bet you're a shitskin from Morocco

Canada, Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, poland, and slovakia

Government doesn't =/ people necessarily

only kekistan i shall fall for

fags

I'm Dutch. I live in my own country. Unlike a certain third world subhuman in this retarded thread.

>most based poster ITT

Oh wow, you're so special and amazing.
Let's see what your country would look like after 70 years of communism and the wars ours faced, you fucking cunt. You wouldn't even exist, Russians would have wiped you out. You can't even save your country from shitskins. Enjoy being taken over by Muslim you piece of shit. I'll drink a toast to it.

What the hell are you blabbering about, retard?

Learn to read English, dickhead.
You have no understanding of geography, geopolitics, or history. The Batlics have been in a far more precarious position than yours, you fucking moron. We've faced countless wars against Slavs, Mongols, Germans, and Vikings over thousands of years and we have had Communism. You can't even stop yourself from being replaced by Muslims, if you had our conditions you would have been wiped out centuries ago. You have had one of the easiest positions in world history at the edge of Europe. If your people were in the Baltics, surrounded and outnumbered by aggressive neighbours, you wouldn't even exist today as a distinct genetic people like we do today, you fucking soyboy. Kys.

Except European powers being that weak against muslims is very recent. The Dutch were right next to UK, France and Germany and the three countries were the most powerful at times.

>Fight for Great Britain

Please don't we need to let it get so shit that the Pakis leave.

Personally I'd fight for South Korea. Easy win and all the Nork muff you can dive into in the clean-up.

oh god its the albanian guy with a russian VPN

Serbia and Croatia? Does not compute.

>The Dutch were right next to UK, France and Germany and the three countries were the most powerful at times.
Which were all relatively peaceful and cooperative compared to Slavs and Russia with the last 5 or 6 centuries.
The few times England was invaded (by Normans for example), it was completely taken over and the ruling people were replaced. Slavs have tried to take our lands for thousands of years, and only succeeded within the last 200 - 300 years, and still failed to replace us with strict Russification policies and genocide (gulags).

Good thing that your people is almost wiped out, ignorant fool.

Any country fighting to wipe the Jews from the face of the Earth.

Slavs are you betters tho bro, you better love us....cause we love you :3

Baltic people have never been numerous.
This is our main mistake, not uniting and not fucking enough.

my dads side is bosnian serb. and my mom is croation/bozniak.

Yeah and now you will be one of the last. Good night

just war in general, id fight for Denmark, Finland and Poland. would f&d for Sweden in case of civil war. Germany can burn, gb and France are too far gone so they can go fuck themselves for all I care when the habbenings habben

True, Bosnia is a meme country anyways

kek

yeah. still a nice place to visit though.

The only reason we didn't beat Slavs is because they outnumbered us 50: 1. We came close to defeating the Duchy of Moscow (which formed Russia later on). After 60 years of war we had no men left, they only replenished their numbers from nearby Slavic lands.
Anyway, I have nothing against modern Slavs. I am half Russian myself.

You'll be majority Muslim before that ever happens, Imran.

If war happens I just go to forest and roleplay as Survival Russia for next 12 hours before I die from cold
>fighting and getting killed for oligarch doller
no

I know your anger, I know your dreams. Be everything you wanna be.

I wouldn't die for any country, that's just retarded.

Depends on who I was fighting against. If it was against Communism, or Islam; then pretty much any western nation.

lel pakis leaving. sorry bud but living in flith and rubble is the paki nirvana, it is their tabula rasa state

T. Overly pessimistic Dane.
If I gave you some beer and got you drunk, you'd give a different answer.

>die for
Why the fuck would I die for anything except my children

I would fight and die for Temeria.

Because microcosms (such as family life) are affected by macrocosms (city, country life).

you have no army.
you going to chase away invaders with spoons and stinking shark meat?

I don't like beer. and no, I wouldn't die for an idea. I owe nothing to anyone, so I don't see why I should give my life up for something that means nothing to me.

probably bjorke's singing

We have like 40 swat members train in Norway tho.

pls no bully mommy

if only that stalker of her's had been sucessful with that acid bomb.

her father must be fingolian

>Nepal because we owe them due to the Gurkha's that have died for the UK.
>Maybe Portugal

No others. All our other "allies" are backstabbers and dishonourable traitors

That's very cynical.
You don't owe anything to the most recent generations of men that got you to where you are today?

Kek Hans got destroyed

If England could find their balls, I'd gladly fight by Nigel's side.

Poland and Hungry, maybe Lithuania.

>I would die to ensure Germany could import more brown people

Thanks Mateusz

Hungary* fuck stupid pollack strikes again

Luxemburg, Monaco, Switzerland

Touché

I'd rather watch anime all the time

Texas, England.

Kill yourself you fucking weeb

kek

Thousands of years of sacrifice and hard work have produced the country you live in today. Your country is your responsibility, but not your property to give or throw away. It's your responsibility to hand it over to your children with its freedom, rights, and responsibilities intact.

We can argue whether a specific country is worth saving, but anyone that wouldn't die for their country on the basis that 'nationalism is stupid' is worse than scum.

I concur

France, italy, spain, portugal, and romania. then i'd die for any country that is fighting for a cause i believe in.

that's too much effort

The white race.

And maybe Australia if we could party afterwards.

No one fucks with the five eyes. UK is bro. AU and NZ dindu nuffin. CA is bae.

No one fucks with Japan either.