Post a bigger gary stu than this, you can't

Post a bigger gary stu than this, you can't

Nothing more cancerous then the banevading Sasuke spammer.

>Mahouka
>Koukou
> Rettousei

user's defininition
gary stu
>someone incredibly strong
real definition
gary stu
>a self insertable character without any FLAWS, where flawless characteristic becomes a driving plot element of a story.
e.g Chapter 1
I met the end game boss, but thanks to this random book I picked up on the side of the road, my magic killed it. que Chapter 2.
e.g 2 I fucked the princess sister, and the princess got so jelly she jumped into our bed.

No one cares, Narutard. Fuck off.

Wew lad, are you anal that Naruto threads are popping up again because an anime was announced for it? And Bleach, beloved by Sup Forums was dropped for being a serious fat piece of shit.

I'd be upset if I loved crap like Bleach too.

>bleach
>beloved by Sup Forums
:thinking:

You're really desperate to bump your shit thread, huh Narutard.

And sorry but your Narutard threads are artificial.

Don't think nobody notices the Naruto spamming with the exact same posts and filenames.

You're the Narutard so burthurt that his shit thread was about to 404 that he has to reply to his own post.

Literally any other Uchiha that showed up in modern time in Naruto.

That faggot from sao.

>this samefag again
>this projection

Every Naruto thread.

Not even in his own series.

>Narutard
>Narutard
>Narutard
Okay we get it.

Not that hard to do when a newfag Narutard like yourself doesn't kknow about unique IPs.

Naturopathic is trash, please stop spamming this shit anime.

Nah, you don't which is why you Narutards keep attempting to make your shitty generals.

>And Bleach, beloved by Sup Forums

Did you check them, because you've called 3 people the same person so far? Also some random Bleach jab triggering fools like you, 2 ez.

Generic SAO and Fairy Tail post goes here.

Generic slightly derailing bait featuring Kenshiro, Alucard, or Ainz goes here

Considering how many weekly threads that weren't derailed of Bleach when it's shonen territory. Sup Forums has a firm majority that keep it safe, despite how bad the series is.

You're annoying. OP posted a pic of a Naruto Character asking to find a bigger gary stu. It isn't a Naruto specific thread.

Fucking brainlet

Keep telling yourself that, Narutard.

This. All Uchiha are Gary Stus.

I'm not the OP, retard, so obviously neither do you. Just say, "I was just pretending to be retarded." Given how consistently you go to these 500 post nardo threads and claim they're all made by the same person that would actually be fairly believable. No one could be that stupid.

Have you ever stop to think about that's because Bleach is far less popular than Naruto? It's trash, yes, but it doesn't attract as many cancerous newfags, which is why Sup Forums always had a specific policy against Naruto compared to most other crap shonens.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

going to give u a well deserved (You) and a precious bump for this thread.

Why do you keep entering these threads? Why do you bump them? Do you know about catalog mode? You can use filters based on hash imaging as well.

Yeah the same autistic Naruto circlejerk made by your cancerous kind who keep repeating the same posts they made last time. You think nobody notices or do you Narutards think anyone actually enjoys the shitty DeviantArt tier crap you keep posting?

Just stop posting kid.

You Narutards would spam anything just to have an excuse of a Naruto thread on Sup Forums.

Just look at that Narutard who keeps spamming the same youtube link for his shitty Naruto openings and claims it is an Anime OP thread when he just spams the same youtube links over and over again and the thread is just filled with the same Narutards.

Perhaps, Sup Forums should get the Robot Filter just like on other boards.

It would teach you Narutards to notice the same shit you been posting over and over again.

>You

Figures Narutards use crossboarders

Not that I am surprised. You Narutards post Sup Forums memes on Sup Forums as well.

>do you think this mainstream anime banned from Sup Forums due to thread overflow is popular enough to sustain large threads

Again. No one can be this stupid. The only thing keeping Naruto out of Sup Forums were the mods, and now that they don't give a shit of course there are a lot of Naruto threads.

>This thread

Says the underaged Narutard.

The thing is Naruto is a magnet for idiots who don't even know how to discuss something properly nor did they watch a lot of series to have a better taste. Why is Gaia considered shit? Because most of their threads are about Naruto or Twilight. Sure I wouldn't care if it was a one thread with normal posts and spelling but most threads are something like:"sasuke is uber kawaii i am going to cosplay naruto at school gambatte" Having more Naruto threads here lures those kind of people who know about Sup Forums because of "funny images and jokes" and they usually ignore global rule about being underage. Do you see Japanese 2chan anime board having endless discussions and fanwanking about Naruto? No. Why? Because they think its a silly show for children.

It's stupid, it's full of plotholes, it's littered with characters that are just plain HORRIBLE, the fanbase is on par with the twilight and avatar one, atrocious fanshippers who watch the stuff only to see which girl will the protagonist that is irrefutably gay fuck first, extremely undeveloped characters and a utterly ridiculous anti hero who's lifeline is deus ex machina, actually, 98% of characters rely on that because Kishimoto can't write above anything what a caveman with a club lodged up his prehistoric anus could.

Also did i mention it's very yaoi'ish, thus attracting fujoshi and white knights who follow them, mouthbreathers and faggots? It also it attracts ADHD children, which, no matter how much your mother told you to respect the sick, are not wanted on Sup Forums and should just die off like the waste of resources they are.

>mods
Nope, it was because we actually had a better userbase and more self moderation in the past. The hotpockets on Sup Forums were always cancerous, although I think they to got to bottom of the barrel-tier now.

Let me enlighten you chum. You get a (You) using 4chanx plug in. most people use some plug in and they get a (You) when they are replied to. It is not a meme.

Then again I enjoy baiting people so I could subconsciously be trolling you to keep this thread alive because I know its very existence pisses of this board. (not the mods, many mods are narutofags. the janitors do get triggered though but they do it for free so who cares)

Keep telling yourself that.

>many mods are narutofags.
Considering that some mods jerk off to MLP, liking Naruto is no big deal.

You forgot to post
>Narutard
faggot

You are a dumb bystander if that's the excuse to keep weekly too almost daily Bleach threads alive, even One Piece sticks to a reasonable less frequent format.

Bleach has always been shit, and people still don't believe that despite the ending of the entire story they got.

Bleach is far more popular here than the other 2, this isn't about looking at what sells, it's about what pops up in Sup Forums the most often.

Bleach doesn't belong, especially now that it's over, but losers can't let it go.

Learn to sage narutards and stop false-flagging to bump your threads.

Hisoka.

>er if that's the excuse to keep weekly too almost daily Bleach threads alive
I barely see any Bleach thread though.

>Bleach has always been shit, and people still don't believe that despite the ending of the entire story they got.
Literally no one will argue that with you, I think I never saw an user trying to defend Bleach, stop making shit up retard.

>Bleach is far more popular here than the other 2
No, it isn't. Go look at the archives and see how many Naruto threads are made in comparison to Bleach. Like I said, I barely see any, whereas you Narutotards try to find any excuse to post your shitty show. Like said.

>Bleach doesn't belong, especially now that it's over, but losers can't let it go.
Both Naruto and Bleach are crap, kid, stop trying to create a scapegoat to derail the fact that Narutards should hang themselves.

This fucker right here.

>you are now aware that only Allmight has beaten him in a 1 on 1 fight.

That's great OP, but can anyone really beat Madara Uchiha in a fight?

Those visual direction threads are always made by Narutards as well and he always repeats the same post he made last time like clockwork.

>better userbase
>this is your x tonight

nardo threads used to get auto-nuked.

>implying Mirio wouldn't put him in his place

HOL UP

which madara you talking about user?

all those posts are from 1 poster

Sasuke isn't called a gary stu merely because he's strong. He is called a gary stu because, for example, he never suffers any sort of long lasting consequences for his actions.

I love how he was conveniently absent during the ass raping mirio was bringing to the class, baku is so clearly the favorite of the author it's unreal, he should just make him the MC already

Is it the Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Izanagi and Izanami), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using the Infinite Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu, Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Over, easy.

Narutards are the scum of the earth, the bottom feeders of japanese animation. Liking Naruto is like hearing to Nickelback and watching Adam Sandler movies, only the most pedestrian of plebeians do it and only the most retarded people on the planet will go out of their way to actually discuss this crap, which is why no one takes Narutotards seriously and only look at them with disgust.

fuck u naruto is good has nicr visual direction u moeshitter

Fuck you

>he never suffers any sort of long lasting consequences for his actions
??????

Nearly the entirety of Shippuden is sasuke getting his karma

he gets pink shit and cute daughterfu he is blessed. i hate marysues so much ever since the starwars movie