Midwest is best and fuck New England

I get it.
A lot of you try hard faggots would rather brag about how you eat rice and beans at home to save money, but for those of us in the MidWest, Skyline Chili represents an idea. A dream really, that you can achieve anything with hard work and a modest appetite.

>Oh but user, there is no flavor
Wrong again. The dish is based on the concept of a Lebanese beef stew.

>but user, it's too many calories!
Sorry. Sorry for giving you extra cheese and trying to be polite. Next time just eat a bagel and cheese at home like a talentless cunt

>they are just another chain
1000% incorrect. They hire high school kids and adults with down-syndrome to serve you daily. It's the perfect community first company.

>it makes me shit my brains out!
Wrong again faggot. That's the cinnamon. It's a natural purifying agent and it's clearing out your toxins. Try a piece of fruit once in awhile.

If you appreciate hard work and are a proud American, Skyline chili appeals to your values and honesty!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI&t=1431s
youtube.com/watch?v=-EVGT_83xJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Cincinnati. Fuck Ohio. Fuck the Midwest.

What the FUCK is that? Is that fucking CHEDDAR on "spaghetti"?

god bless

No you mixed race shit.
It's a Lebanese style chili served atop glass noodles with shaved organic cheddar

Caliofrnia is the best /thread

>He doesn't know skyline chili
What a fag

Cheddar on top of Sloppy Joe's on top of Spaghetti ? W T F ??

>Wwwwaaaah muh factory jobs

>Skyline Chili

I bet he is fat as fuck. To feel okay about eating that, I would have to fast for 5 days. It's just not worth it when you give a fuck about your body. Fasting is easy OP, you need it.

t. fasting ameriafag

Fuck the midwest. They're just rednecks without southern charm.

We have real chili where I'm from. I feel sorry for y'all.

wow that looks disgusting, I really appreciated your ad now I will demand you kill yourself and short your stock if you have any

>Lebanese style
you should have just said it's vomit it would sound more appetizing

>fires
>no water
>designated shitting streets
>xbox huge rents

no thanks

>southern charm

I love skyline chili :o)

what the fuck

Lol no. Fucking city scum.

fuck all you states with your own stupid ass restaurant chains and local shit that you only like because you're insecure about what other states think of you. it makes you look more like a yokel when you brag about blue bell ky jelly or whatever

>STOP LIKING THINGS THAT I DONT LIKE

soyboy

the negative space in his tatoo looks like it says 'NIGGER' in the thumbnail

>there are people in this thread who have not experienced the wonders of chili spaghetti

Nice Quads...

Fuck anyone who puts cinnamon in their chili.

They have a meat and cheese heavy diet in the midwest. Probably why their women all have double chins.

Except they are, at least in the Kansas-Nebraska area. They are redneck hicks without the southern hospitality and culture. Imagine being in the south but without the hot weather, country music, pickup trucks with rebel flags and girls in daisy dukes. Just hicks in john deere hats

>t. Most obese region of America

Oh right, I forgot that the entire Midwest was comprised of Kansas and Nebraska, and that the rust belt doesn’t exist.

>Midwest
>New England
>Dixie
>west coast

Pennsylvania in all it's glory escapes any regional category and instead opts for unique majesty.

>homie you aint never lied #ruler

We are Mid-Atlantic with Jersey.

That is not what I said you retard, but what user said is right, the midwest s full of hicks without the southern country culture

Jersey and New York are nothing like Pennsylvania. No ones ever even heard that term but like 3 people. It is illegitimate.

That shit is gross. I've had it, fucking terrible. I wouldn't feed that shit to a homeless dog with AIDS.

It may well be influenced by Lebanese stew, but its based off of greek dishes as per its own official history. Also, not a actual chili per say. Also, love the coneys.

That’s exactly what you said retard. Ou acted like two of almost a dozen states were the defining piece of the Midwest. You’re either a coastal cuck or a souther fatass in denial. There is no southern culture, only hicks and fatasses.

2 lbs ground beef
2 cups chopped onions
4 cups beef stock
2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
2 -3 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
12 ounce grated unsweetened chocolate or 2 34 tablespoons cocoa
2 teaspoons instant minced garlic
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground cumin
12 teaspoon salt
12 teaspoon ground red pepper or 12 teaspoon cayenne pepper
14 teaspoon ground allspice
14 teaspoon ground cloves
1 bay leaves or 18 teaspoon bay leaf powder
TOPPINGS
chopped onion (optional)
finely shredded cheddar cheese (certainly NOT optional)
kidney bean (optional)

DIRECTIONS
Brown ground beef and onion.
Drain.
Add beef stock to beef mixture and simmer 10 minutes.
Add remaining 13 ingredients, simmer uncovered 1 hour.
Remove bay leaf, skim off extra fat.
Serve over hot spaghetti, or hot dogs in buns for chili dogs.
Top with plenty of cheese and other optional toppings.

Memes aside I love you all and treasure you. If you're white anyway.

Mid-Atlantic, faggot. With DE, NJ, and NY.

If its upper-midwest and great lakes region, then you are literally just a new-england colony.

>2lbs ground beef
>14 tsp allspice
>14 tsp cloves
>12 tsp salt
>12 tsp cayenne pepper
Holy Shit

Chilli spaghetti fucking sucks, fuck off mutt

I said at least in the Kansas area you illiterate fuck. But is the same all over the midwest, bunch of farmers

>mfw Iowa
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI&t=1431s

That’s not chili doesn’t matter what you say

Or it's all you eat all day. And you spend the next morning shitting your brains out, but its ok...cinnamon

Any of you LARPing cunts that crack on Skyline Chili and never tried it are goddamn fucking fags!! Take a trip to Cincinnati and try it. Hell, even the canned Skyline doesn't suck.

>mutt: the food
if it can even be called food

And therein you find the charm.

Everything is shitty in the South. Everything. It's awful, like a 3rd World country. Roads, trash, yards, dirt, bugs, plants, houses, bridges, buildings... it's all shit.

It has all the appeal of a dorm room meal

I live near one of the original locations. These coastal cucks don't know what they're missing.

wtf you claim to be from Cincy but you don't make it 5 way with onion and black beans???

why are you LARPing over shitty chili

>Any of you LARPing cunts that crack on Skyline Chili and never tried it are goddamn fucking fags!!

"organic" cheddar?

Fuck off soyboy.

Real men eat American.

Skyline sucks.

t. Cincinnatian

That dish looks like complete and utter shit

>even the canned chili doesnt suck

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=-EVGT_83xJg

I think it's 1/4 tsp, etc. I've had the type. It's different.

>I get it.
i dont think you do

Step it up with a Coney island nogdog

Never been closer to suicide in my life than when in OH for three weeks for work. Never fucking again. So boring. Went to a cultural event and there was nobody. Went to the fucking mall and that's where all the wide bodied populace was. Holy shit. OH needs a plague.

Skyline was deece and I ate there twice. Very easy to rip off their recipe though. Just make that shit yourself. Of course when you're from Ohio getting this shit is the event of a lifetime so I don't blame you for defending the one contribution your shit state has ever made to the world.

Is this your first attempt at memeing? This whole post is seemingly random.

Pretty Hilarious pasta OP I rate it 8/10

It’s literally impossible to be any more based than an educated, white rural Midwesterner unless you are literally Hitler.

People say the midwest has no accent, but Ohio people pronounce 'milk' as 'melk'.

It seems our superiority has led to some controversy.