Could you beat him in a civil debate about anything? Be honest

Could you beat him in a civil debate about anything? Be honest.

I'm make him talk faster and faster until he malfunctions.

About anything? No. About Israel? Definitely.

He talks fast because of high IQ, he isn't just spitting out bullshit filler. Only brainlets talk slow.

He talks fast because he tries to maintain the illusion he is smart. Only brainlets talk like autistic 5 year olds like this goon. A truly intelligent and wise man says more with less words and doesn't sperg out like a psychotic kike. His opinions are irrelevant anyways.

depends, I would have to intentionally make him reveal some of his own opinions so I can attack them using a centrist position, then I pretend to be dumb and start nitpicking on semantics and to pettifog on his argument so I make his explain the simplest things over and over to make him sound as his own strawman.

I haven’t found much I disagree with him on but then I’ve only seen him talk to dumb shit SJWs on those REKT videos YouTube throws at me.

No retard. If you listen to everything he says, he's making strong points and backing them up with facts and evidence. If he's a "sperg" to you then I'm sure that you must have multiple degrees and have an intellect far beyond his.
You're clearly just intimidated, and he doesn't talk too fast for people to not understand him. He delivers his messages clearly and efficiently.

Never debate Jews, they're capability of lying knows no bounds.
>only ridicule them

Yes democracy doesn't work.

What's so repetitive on this board is the fact that many far right losers tend to always use rhetoric and ad hominem attacks to discredit their opponents. They never actually give examples of what they are lying about or how their argument was incorrect. It's just more bullshit general arguments, which is what the left ALWAYS does as well.

>how it Donald Trump racist?
>because he's a nazi
>How is he a nazi
>because he's racist, duh

Do you see the similar argument you idiots always make in relation to the left?

*triggered

You're obviously upset that people here aren't tribal political partisans who argee with everything some faggot has to say

Debating jews...oh boi that's productive activity!

>triggered
Nice argument, but I'm not a leftist/liberal, I'm a right leaning centrist. You've clearly not bothered to read through my post at all. I've made multiple points in my post yet you haven't disproven or even bothered to discussed any of them.
I've realized after spending a lot of my time around Sup Forums is that talking to you dumbasses (not all) is the exact same experience as talking to leftist shills on Sup Forums and jewbook. You hypocritical dumbasses never point out specifics, and always shout meaningless buzzword just like the far left does.

Meanwhile he does the same thing to you, and you either feed into it, or blatantly evade which he can then call out.

Why would I even try? He speaks more red-pilled truth than most Sup Forumslocks here do.

I want his sister's babbies.

Immigration yes
Economics we probably agree
Government yes
Israel yes

Destiny is that you?

What's with the grey hair? Is he dyeing it to look older and wiser?

this
What is going on benny boy?

I'm not a stats nerd so to a TV audience probably not. I could absolutely debate concepts with him.

Ben should wear those glasses more. it would really improve his public image.

He is talking fast because he memorizes and repeats talking points, he is not a thinker.

What is his stance on Israel anyway.

Yes. He wants Jewish, he doesn't believes race mixing is wrong. There, i won.
He doesn't wants Arabs to exist and invest into Muslim Israel, but believes in free trade. There, i won again.
That guy is easy to defeat if you aren't a capitalist Christian moron.

He’s a fucking idiot and still one of the best intellectuals on the right. He looks smart because he always goes up against moronic SJW pansies who are unable to construct a single intelligent thought in their head besides to cry “muh racism.” Put him against somebody that can hold their own and you’ll start to notice the strawman arguments come out and the desperate manipulation of figures. Pretty pathetic.

that and the grey hair was just a schtick to mock Keith Olbermann

His sisters wonderful khazar milkers

well after all he is the master at it...what is the actual jewish name for that action of making oneself to explain something at the point one becomes its own strawman? Im sure I saw it somewhere, its sounds like "pilpoling" I'm sure any of you anons know this...

he was immitating Keith Olbermann. Halloween I think it was.

I've caught several logical fallacies he uses in his arguments, it's just he shotguns so much shit out you can't reasonably respond to him in a soundbite format like cable news.

Threadly reminder that Shapiro is literally a jewish-supremacist racist and traitor the country.

No. Asking how and why one comes to a conclusion is fundamental to establishing whether an argument is valid. If you can't answer how and why, you have no business even opening your mouth.

>I've caught several logical fallacies he uses in his arguments
Yes, I've caught those too.

Look how much makeup he's wearing. I thought only roasties could get away with this shit.

He's not as good a debater when he's talking about things that don't have to do with SJWs. Watch him in the politicon debate against Cenk from The Young Turks. Their discussion centered around the economy and his skills looked significantly worse. His reliance on one-liners and "gotchas" only works when he is pointing out SJW hypocrisy, not substantial discussion on the best way to organize the economy.

Yes, I would debate that supporting Israel has put Americans in harm's way and has cost trillions of Americans dollars and thousands of American lives. And that it's completely reasonable for America to cut ties with Israel and let it stand by itself.

its halloween
read thread before you say stupid shit, newfag

Fuck this kike. Throw him in an oven.

His desire to castrate or kill rapists.

Debate a Christ denying Jew? Why not simply establish a Church in my country that excludes him?

>An A-press is an A-press. You can't say it's only half"

A lot of the crack addicts on MSNBC talk quickly and are idiots. This was also true of a couple Obama advisers who regularly went on television.

>Watch him in the politicon debate against Cenk from The Young Turks.

Gonna have to pass on that one. Watching dubm Cenk """"""debate"""""" anyone is cringe to watch

Probably, but he's a Jew and a Zionist so the comments section would be full of Zionist shills claiming he "destroyed" me.

Depends on the subject. Shapiro has ideological blinders which opens him up to evidence based attacks. Healthcare and Net Neutrality being great examples.

With that said he's extremely intelligent and I wouldnt dare tangle with him on most issues.

Lazy-bones.

At least you know your limits. :3

How do you effectively debate a natural born liar in the first place?

lmao, you actually think he's smart? He jumped on the trump train for his own survival.

>pettifog

interesting

Read the Protocols of Zion. If it was too late in 1905, imagine what would happen if you contronted them in front of the mob today.
Face it, Jews won. Our only recourse is God.
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

>I've caught several logical fallacies he uses in his arguments

Probably pretty easily he's a pretty poor debater but he inflates his own ego and star by debating low hanging fruit. Wow he BTFO some blm retard or some random girl asking him a question. I'd enjoy to see him debate Jared Taylor and watch as he spirals out of control

I would but he would label me as antisemitic to shut it down.

Yea this retarded Jew doesn't know shit about the massive UFO black budget that is WAY FUCKING MORE than 22 million dollars

the founders knew this
>democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding whats for dinner

He is good at talking because he is repeating the same basic arguments non stop. Sometimes he repeats speeches. Its pretty simple to talk for a prolonged time with no breaks in between words or paragraphs when you know the arguments you're dealing with inside out. The only reason he is as competent and influential as he is today is because he was 'shilled' (referenced) by Sup Forums in the early days, he no doubt got a lot of his content and arguments from here too.
I'd like to see him thinking on his feet - not merely repurposing arguments he has being repeating for years now in a contextual relevant way.

Also his sister is not hot and fuck the shill retards that pretend Sup Forums is fawning over every single leftist cunt that strolls into this place.

right before 9/11, a trillion or so dollars were announced to be missing from the US budget

What happened to that other Jewish cuckservative lapdog by the way? You know, the guy who made Firewall or whatever it was called.

>Ben Shapiro
>33 years old
>Already turning grey

whoa....time is not kind to him!

e celebs need to leran 2 logic.
Thy are SAD

Look at how much makeup he is wearing too. Sad!

>man uses words to explain something to you

NOT POSSIBLE TO REPLY WITH WORDS

HE SHOTGUN WORDS

TOO FAST TO REPLY CANNOT REPLY WITH WORDS

>shotguns words
no, he doesn't. this is a non argument, this is not a criticism. If you are too stupid and incapable of keeping up with a person talking and presenting their argument, then that is a failing on you. Not them.
In polite debate, you do not try to interrupt and nitpick every stupid point, you wait for them to finish, then respond. You know, like a normal person instead of a total retard

Easily. His entire philosophy and every position he takes is based on individualism for everyone except for Jews, who should stick together and cooperate. Once you see it and point it out, it's impossible to miss, and he loses. You're welcome.

I already did

he's a coke head. typical law school grad

Will he just talk over me and say the same stupid thing over and over again? Like "welcome to the real world, welcome to the real world, welcome to the real world"? Because I find that distracting and unproductive.

I could beat him if he were arguing that the good Legend of Zelda games outnumber the bad ones

This

Like a young Steven Harper, just this time an Israeli connection exists. What a plot twist.

In anything related to internal US politics outside of Israel? No.

A steered towards heritability and divergent human evolution? Piss easy.

Probably. I agree with him on most things but he is essentially a political Batman; his strength is heavily tied to how much prep time he has.

He occasionally gets blindsided by nuanced Q&A questions from supporters and either shifts to focus of the question or heavily dumbs down the implications of the question. He obliterates all public personalities because he researched them thoroughly before entering debate.

Here's your (You)

He claims he talks fast to prevent interruptions from seeming natural, forcing people to cut him off rather than interject if they hope to prevent him from finishing his thought. He speaks moderately slower when he is the only one with a microphone.

You are right except for the part about him shilling for Sup Forums. Ben has been like this since well before Sup Forums. There's a video somewhere of him as a freshman in college debating Al Sharpton over the phone in the same way he debates now.

Probably. When its about religion.

I would debate him on Open Borders for Israel.

Depends on the topic. He is intelligent, but all his arguments are very ordinary for a republican.

I get an uncanny valley feeling from his face

Yeah dont mean to imply that he was made by Sup Forums just that he was helped into eceleb status significant by being posted here mostly in threads against muslims

Honestly, no. However I know I could convince him to start talking about the JQ by giving his penis a sucking it'll never forget.

Yes. The Jewish Question.

I'd ask him how Denmark has so few gun crimes with gun-ban laws and see if he's willing to admit it's because of niggers.

Rare flag. Welcome to Sup Forums, the most diverse image board on the planet. :)

>civil debate
>with a jew
gas gas gas gas gas

Skimmed one of his videos 2 weeks ago. It was a 10 minute rant about how Frozen was subverting small girls into moral decay and making them into whores.

Yes

What good would that do you? He's not against borders.

This. This is why Milo is his complete opposite.

damn, that'll show him

No, but Peter Hitchens can!

Yes

Look at how the Jews play both sides.

On one side, they are the cause of the decline of global society. Forget the West, they are the decline globally.

And here on the other side, they prop up this cuck. the Jewish Savior seemingly defending the West, but cannot hide his true Israeli intention. Probably a Mossad agent.

And here you are, buying into the Jewish game.

They are laughing at all of you

He uses a hot topic issue and sneakily, as is the Jewish trait, slides in his Zionist agenda. At any given chance to brainwash you into believing the Superman myth (Super Mensch, a Jewish ideology), that he is the hip, and new voice of the youth tired of leftist debauchary and filth...

While the same people he works for are the left

People always want to be redpilled but don't have sufficient knowledge to actually be informed, instead, they latch onto a meme and elude themselves into thinking they know something.

Remember, memetics is a military psyops

Basically, that's where he's a piece of shit. He wants ethno-nationalism for his tribe, and he wants race-mixing for everyone else. His position is non-tenable, and means he's a sophist. How can he want Jew-Power and tell White people to contaminate their blood?

i could beat him in a debate on ethno nationalism.

Have you seen him try to debate liberals? they constantly interrupt. He has no choice but to talk fast.

This is a NatSoc board no one cares about your kikery here. Take a hike filthy kike.

>Mossad agent
Sounds legit, guys.

He was a dummy when he sided with that stupid bitch that grabbed Trump's arm, and then claimed Trump threw her onto the floor in anger. What time I wasted watching and re-watching a pointless video